It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My fiancees paranormal experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok I am writing on behalf my fiancee who has witnessed several paranormal experiences. I think the best way to tell em is to divide them to different parts which all be included to this thread. I will only translate what my fiancee will tell. She is now an adult but these events happened to her when she was 9-12 years old. I myself trust her 100%. We will be happy to answer all the questions and all the doubts as well.

Now I will let her speak:

"When I was a child I often wondered why I had contacts from the spiritual world and also from extraterrestials. Sometimes I thought that if I was crazy but nowadays I understand these things better because I have read books where it is told that there might be some link between these to and they might even be cooperate with each other with their agendas. And this is how I have always felt too but often I wondered that I was crazy cause everybody tried to contact me."

The first part of which I am going to tell you is when I saw a UFO.

Part I:

"I was a nine year old and I was walking with my friend on the frosty winter night in Finland, Jyväskylä. It was dark and the stars were shining bright. We were walking in a secluded area which had only houses here and there and lot of forests so no people were present that night. I had seen a weird thing which had followed us from the start of our evening stroll in the area but I didnt speak to my friend about this because I was kinda ashamed or something or that is my imagination. As we entered deeper to the woods (which seems stupid now) I started to talk about the thing and my friend said she has noticed it too from the start. She too didnt talk about it because felt that maybe it wasnt real.

The big thing in the sky which followed us seemed to be like a stick which had a three white light balls attached to it and it had been following us from the star. We both started to be real anxious about it. When we were near our homes we decided to look at it together bravery because before it we did not have guts to look at it properly.

So be both decided to look at it at the same time and when we did that the thing started to move unrealistically fast with zigging and zagging movement and suddenly it came towards us and attacked us fast as a blink of an eye without any sound. We both scared the living hell and ran to our homes (we were neighbours).

I told my mother about this thing and that I ran for my life from this thing and she believed me because she had seen em too in the sky. I felt really good and almost like I was safe in my home. The next day in school we spoke about the thing with my friend and I still remember the horror feeling of that night.

If someone here has had similar experiences I would be really happy to discuss it with. I will continue my stories in part II."

Sincerely, Marelo

Translator: RhinestoneCowboy

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy

"When I was a child I often wondered why I had contacts from the spiritual world and also from extraterrestials. Sometimes I thought that if I was crazy but nowadays I understand these things better because I have read books where it is told that there might be some link between these to and they might even be cooperate with each other with their agendas. And this is how I have always felt too but often I wondered that I was crazy cause everybody tried to contact me."

That sounds very, very interesting.

I've joined ATS because of the same reason. I'm now 54 years old (with background in physics and computer science) and i've experienced paranormal events since 12 months.

Now I know this was a wake-up call. I got in touch with spiritual beings and beginning in September/October last year i got in contact with ET beings, too. All this events are very strange and unusal and I'm looking for other people having similar experiences. I did have UFO contact during an OBE but i still have many telepathic based contacts with ET beings.

I'm very prying about the second part.

Thank you for sharing the first part!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

I've joined ATS because of the same reason. I'm now 54 years old (with background in physics and computer science) and i've experienced paranormal events since 12 months.

Now I know this was a wake-up call. I got in touch with spiritual beings and beginning in September/October last year i got in contact with ET beings, too. All this events are very strange and unusal and I'm looking for other people having similar experiences. I did have UFO contact during an OBE but i still have many telepathic based contacts with ET beings.

Hi my fellow friend, I do apologise for this long time of silence. My woman has been in school and working at the same time so shes pretty busy. She would like to tell her experiences in the part II very soon though. Her holiday starts next friday so it will be come then I think

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Me and my mother saw multiple paranormal activities when I was a child.

It was around 1995 in Finland, Jyväskylä, Säynätsalo. Once upon in a winter midnighttime(10-12pm) my mother was walking alone and she was walking between in the ice between Säynätsalo and Lehtisaari.

She walked between the center of the Icy Päijänne Lake and there was no human soul near her when two yellow small ships surrounded her from the horizon from the sky and between them appeared a bigger red ship who she refers as a "mothership".

She clearly recollects them being much bigger than ordinary stars and that their movement was very logical and they moved with side to side as a "one".

My mother went to a panic and she wanted to run away from the icy fields to the locations where people lived but it was very remote location so it was kinda desperate act.

But she ran and ran and saw the pattern upside her following her and she thought that now she will ve abducted.

But for her suprise she was not abducted. She was merely kept as a "eye on". So She kinda realised it somehow and eased her running.

When my mother realised this she slowed her pace and when she reached the shore she saw that the red big "mothership" disappeareared and the two yellow things somehow connectec togethe and launched into the sky in the blink of an eye.

When my mothe came home she immediately told me this story and she was totally terrified but she was not in shock because we had saw them before.

I was only 8 years then and my response to her was kinda like this: "Don go wandering alone mom, it is never good" And this was because I had seen Ufos like in part I and I had many paranomalmal acts too.

What I have learned about Ufos from these experiences are these:

1) They want to spectate or interact you when you are separate from another humans

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It seems really sad no-one is interested about my girlfriend expreriences because I think they are incredible. You all are welcomed to ask any questions from her.
edit on 5-8-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello fellers, I bring this topic up again cause I think it is most valuable information about UFOS.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Can she elaborate on part 1 where she says the ufo "attacked" her and her friend when they were almost home. I figure she's talking about the ufo suddenly zooming right at them. But maybe she meant much more than that. could you please ask her about that.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Can she elaborate on part 1 where she says the ufo "attacked" her and her friend when they were almost home. I figure she's talking about the ufo suddenly zooming right at them. But maybe she meant much more than that. could you please ask her about that.

Nice to get replies to this thread and sorry my man for such a long response time.

She meant that the UFO launched at them in full speed (and without any sound).
edit on 6-9-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

To anyone whom on this thread whom ever hads contact in a bad way...

I have heard of people who have had bad contact and have heard of this also, and they began to pray the "Our Father"

The Lord's prayer is apparently a powerful tool in warding off these bad experiences with ETs.

Just a bit of help, JIC,
Mike

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91

To anyone whom on this thread whom ever hads contact in a bad way...

I have heard of people who have had bad contact and have heard of this also, and they began to pray the "Our Father"

The Lord's prayer is apparently a powerful tool in warding off these bad experiences with ETs.

Just a bit of help, JIC,
Mike

Thanks for the valuable information Mike! Luckily my girl hasnt experienced anything paranormal since her childhood. Her mother has though. But my girl has still many stories to tell which at least creep the hell outta me!

I have read about prayers and their effect on paranormal and ETs. I wonder how they are connectet. Its really weird when I think of the connection.
edit on 6-9-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

When I was a boy I would dream of going to the very same planet millions of miles away. The dream would sometimes occur nightly for months. I think it meant something, means something. However, I am not sure if it means I really did go to another planet. But I do think that is possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencer2000

When I was a boy I would dream of going to the very same planet millions of miles away. The dream would sometimes occur nightly for months. I think it meant something, means something. However, I am not sure if it means I really did go to another planet. But I do think that is possible.

Sounds interesting. Do you still see these dreams or have they disappeared? My girl did not see any dreams though cause he was with her friend and they both remember it. Also her mother and my girlfriend have seen them. She always tells me that it was a strange time in Finland, Jyväskylä region. It lasted some time and there were multiple ufo incidents. Suddenly they disappeared and life went back to normal. I wonder why there were so many sightings? What were they interested of?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pretty interesting event happened a few nights ago. My fiancee told me that when she opened her eyes at midnight, there was this little feller standing near the bed looking at him. Then the visitor disappeared. Im not sure though, it might be just a hallusination because she eats antidepressant called Seroquel. She has also seen other entities in our house at night when going to toilet etc. Anyone out here has any info about how drugs affect to mind? Are hallusinations common?

So im not going to jump to a conclusion that it was a real entity but I sure will keep my eyes open! We also have a 70kg dog in our house so a possible visitor should be careful

I also want to add that when the earlier UFO incidents happened she was a younger girl and hadnt eaten any drugs. Also her mother and her friends witness several incidents.
edit on 12-9-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
As a small child growing up on a dirt farm in Northern Indiana in the 50s and 60s, I have many supernatural experiences. I often dreamed of living on another world where all was peaceful and beautiful, and all had what they needed and wanted. (we were dirt poor) I remember being in a very large spacecraft many times, moving from room to room, and of seeing planets in repose, one I am pretty sure is Neptune, and if it is, Neptune is much more than we have been led to believe. It is totally beautiful, awesome, and magnificent to behold, as are many things in space. Also, as a child I was able to see dead people, a curse to me, for if they see that you can see them, some will not leave you alone. I still see them, but not as often, I avoid places where people die.

I had my first "visitor" as an adult in 1999. This "visitor," was only a pair of great big golden feet that came down and set right above me in my living room during a planetary alignment that happened that year. I later had another encounter with this golden being, and another like him, and then another time with three different golden beings. If anyone knows anything about this golden race, please enlighten me as to who and what they are. I did have the thought they were Annunaki.

The next time was three years later, 3 females appeared to me and whisked me away to another place and time. They showed me a large house on the sea, very old, and finely constructed with beautiful accompaniments, and told me this was my own home. The women were all older, undefined age, and were dressed in Victorian style dresses, and they wore a lot of jewelery.

The next time was the winter of 2001. A slightly built female appeared in my room and invited me to go with her and see something I needed to see. So, I went. She took me into a small craft that was quite large inside, and we traveled to a place unknown by myself, and I was told, and shown many things, things I have postulated about in these forums for years now.

Recently, last year, the visitors increased, and one in particular was a great surprise to me. Many things were discussed, and then they came no more. Personally, I think we are getting close to the Event Horizon.

I know many of you are having, or have had, experiences of this nature. I also know the ridicule that sometimes follows such a post. But I urge all to come out and say your piece here, we are close, and it is time to Know.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Has your gf been on medication for most of her life? That may explain visions she had. Not saying that she may not have encountered it, but any imbalances may have distorted her reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So be both decided to look at it at the same time and when we did that the thing started to move unrealistically fast with zigging and zagging movement and suddenly it came towards us and attacked us fast as a blink of an eye without any sound. We both scared the living hell and ran to our homes (we were neighbours).

That is so fascinating. Can you ask her what she meant by 'attacked'? And how big does she reckon this object was?

Regarding the UFOs appearing when you are the only one (or ones, if a single group) around. I'm not 100% sure why this happens, but it makes the experiences a lot more personal. Like your fiancee said, the object didn't start to go crazy until she and her friend decided to look at it head on, so clearly the object was focusing on them. When I was in 10th grade, I had a bunch of sightings that all happened within the course of like 6 months or so, and I was always the only one to witness it, and they would sometimes "react" the moment I would acknowledge that I was seeing something not of this world.

So I guess if someone is really interested in seeing a UFO, then a good rule of thumb would be to find a place where nobody is going to be around looking at the same plot of sky as you.
edit on 12-9-2012 by free_form because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Has your gf been on medication for most of her life? That may explain visions she had. Not saying that she may not have encountered it, but any imbalances may have distorted her reality.

I think I made a mistake by telling about that nightly incident with "the entity". Maybe I was a bit freaked about it myself but to her it is perfectly normal side symptom of that antidepressant drug. That is why she didnt even bother to wake me up lol. So for making things clear, that was no paranormal event, only a side effect. I should have asked her before posting that in here. I researched it on the internet and that side effect is very common.

I do want to make one thing clear again though. All of these stories and happenings which are shared over here are from the time when she was a younger girl. So all those debunkers who connect these stories now to the drug, I have to say its not possible because she had no prescription yet then. Also her mother and friend have witnessed some shared experiences so that kinda debunks it. She has also told me that one reason she hasnt seen anything paranormal anymore might be connected to the prescription because it is possible that it blocks her "third eye" or whatever it is called. Another theory might be that when we grow older we stop seeing things we used to see when we were younger.

I kinda feel guilty now because I told about the drug thing without asking her first because now she feels that no-one might believe her anymore. I hope that this message cleared that fact that all of the above and future happenings and stories(except the little feller thing lol) are from the time when she didnt have depression.

We try to answer all the questions as quickly as we can, there have been very nice stories from people. Lets change ideas and expreriences. This is a great forum to do that.

Sincerely, RiverboatSlash
edit on 13-9-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form
That is so fascinating. Can you ask her what she meant by 'attacked'? And how big does she reckon this object was?

Regarding the UFOs appearing when you are the only one (or ones, if a single group) around. I'm not 100% sure why this happens, but it makes the experiences a lot more personal. Like your fiancee said, the object didn't start to go crazy until she and her friend decided to look at it head on, so clearly the object was focusing on them. When I was in 10th grade, I had a bunch of sightings that all happened within the course of like 6 months or so, and I was always the only one to witness it, and they would sometimes "react" the moment I would acknowledge that I was seeing something not of this world.

So I guess if someone is really interested in seeing a UFO, then a good rule of thumb would be to find a place where nobody is going to be around looking at the same plot of sky as you.
edit on 12-9-2012 by free_form because: (no reason given)

It "attacked" like this: When the girls finally had the courage to look at it together at the same time, the UFO went "crazy" and started to move really fast in a zig-zag movement, agains any physical laws (for example how aeroplane fly) and then suddenly it stopped and turned its "mode" to horizontal and "attacked towards them really fast and without sound. The girls frightened so bad that they ran like hell to their homes.

The UFO was yellow and it had 3 yellow "balloons" or points in it. I draw a picture which explains a little.

edit on 16-9-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've experienced a few of the things you folks have been posting about on this thread. My parents and I saw a huge orange glowing UFO in 1973 or 74, not 100% sure. That would have made me 9 or 10. It was the size of a football field across, round with a gradually-rising dome in the center. We sat in the truck with the motor off and watched it set motionless at an angle above a tree line at the end of a field full of cattle. Daddy started up the truck and we went on to somewhere else for a time, and when we came back it was gone.

I have also dreamed about being on a huge UFO and being questioned by a tall, no-nonsense reptilian being. He left me near an elevator and told me to wait there, but he was gone for a long time so I looked around. There was a very long bay of windows that had the slightest curve to them, so I figure it was a huge round UFO.

Also have dreamed about being abducted and taken to another world so far away there was no way I could ever return, and I had to accept this and try to make a life on this new world. I was lucky and fell in good favor with a scientist studying alien life forms (which I now was to these people) and he protected me from harm, teaching me the ways of his people as I taught him about mine. Funny thing about this dream was - for several days afterward I was heartbroken that I wasn't in that comforting, worry-free environment!!! No bills... no job I hated... all I had to think about doing was just being and learning.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

I see Alfred2012 has posted here. If you are interested in reading his MANY experiences, and messages, from these spiritual beings, he posted them in my thread beginning on page 41, and many, many pages following.
I think it is worth the read.

S&F on your thread, OP

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join