It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights Near Japanese Volcano

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I saw this video last year and I didn't know what to make of it... was curious what ATS thinks about it. I did a search to see if it has been presented here but didn't find it. In short this is a time-lapse video that shows some bizarre light emissions and then some "orbs" that appear to hover in the sky near the end.

Description for the video:
Sakurajima volcano, Japan March 13, 2011 16:00 JST.
Video is accelerated 30x (30 times)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'd like to see the normal speed of this video. I'll look at it normal speed later. Cool though.

But I think those are just static electricity from the activity..

If this was 30 times fast, normal speed would be like 3 hours long.
edit on 30-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The light is extremely bright! Would not have a clue I'm affraid, but would be very interested to hear replies regarding this.

Transformer station? Too long for that?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What the hell were those shockwaves shooting across the ground..and near the end of the video there were like 6 ufos in the sky! Weird indeed..looking to see what people say
edit on 30-5-2012 by LerroyJenkins because: typo

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lordaqua

Cray.

Are you aware of the location of his cam? Ie; for cross reference against topography, maps, etc... The whole time there looks to be a smaller light travelling to and from the object (assuming video is 30x), every hour or so... Is it a road?

Judging by the colour of the sky and the presence of stars, safe to assume this occurs at night? Interesting, the camera should automatically adjust the shutter/exposure to account for that MASSIVE light source... thus, we would expect that the background would dim out as the light got brighter... Hmmm.

Sauce on vid, anyhow??

-d.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpest

Are you aware of the location of his cam? Ie; for cross reference against topography, maps, etc... The whole time there looks to be a smaller light travelling to and from the object (assuming video is 30x), every hour or so... Is it a road?

-d.

No location except near the volcano... as I said I came across this video last year and was puzzled. At first I thought, like many yt commenters, that it was some kind of transformer or electrical fire but the duration of it was pretty long as well as the luminous objects being emitted and hovering seem to point to another source for the light. Those waves being emitted on the right side are real odd.

edit on 30-5-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This was posted many times last year , just type Sakurajima volcano UFO into search and you will see .
Here is one of the threads

Sakurajima Unexplained Light and Ufos - 7/11/2011 Japan

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Portable lighting for night construction work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

near the beginning when the light is getting brighter it almost looked like a shock wave came from the site. I agree the lighting to the right looked weird. Interesting how more orbs in the sky appeared as the light intensified and when the Volcano shot a couple things into the air.

Interesting video indeed. I haven't checked out the other threads from last year yet

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I think the "orbs" are stars at dusk
These timelapse videos tend to be jittery, making lights flash.

ETA Changed my mind now. The orbs or stars stay in front of the steam which leads me to think its dust or dirt on the camera lens
edit on 31-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
These orbs of light are trans-dimensional entities commonly known as ufos, to be more precise angels/demons.
Some of you will know this already, the rest wont know until it is too late sadly.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

this looks like a large electrical short to me...if you've ever seen one you would know exactly what i'm talking about...

as for the lights in the background they are just stars moving with the rotation of the earth...this is a timelapse video so of course they look like they're moving...
edit on 31-5-2012 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Has been posted before and it was traffic on a road iirc

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
This was posted many times last year , just type Sakurajima volcano UFO into search and you will see .
Here is one of the threads

Sakurajima Unexplained Light and Ufos - 7/11/2011 Japan

Thanks for referring us to that thread. It appears that there was no conclusion there either as to what it was.. it seems as though the posts tailed off in a heated debate between folks who thought it was an electrical transformer burning our and "arching" or that it was a reflection from some lights at night? Many thought it was some kind of CG. Also somebody tried to argue that the hovering lights on the right were planes.

It sounds like there was no conclusion and this video remains a potent mystery.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Are we supposed to believe that this video was taken at night? Why is the sky blue? Ive never seen night vision goggles that make it look exactly like day... everything usually has a green or orange tinge to it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yes, It's at night. No, It is not night vision. The "orbs" are stars.
You can find the video (and many more) on this Japanese website:

Is not a UFO: A1. Live with this camera because it uses a highly sensitive camera, (I very sensitive! Please note that the star has been recorded!) Appear bright in the light very weak. If it is empty in an airplane or satellite, if the ground is of a different camera or night lighting, the light of construction vehicles and construction sites. If the sea is fishing. It will be announced in a big way when the UFO If you have reflected!

Sakurajima
edit on 5/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

Are we supposed to believe that this video was taken at night?

One of the posts in that thread actually contains the link to the japanese highway commission site that had videos taken every night of that construction. Some show the vehicles/work better than others. It spanned several days.

edit: oops! Phages link above this post is to the site. Thanks Phage!

From 3/11/11...look familiar? Check top right video:

edit on 31-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thank you Phage and Gavron.. I have researched both the link and the four square video and although it does appear that it is some kind of roadside construction. Still the anomalies that are being emitted from the source on the ground seem odd given the time lapse nature of the original video however I do recognize the "orbs" as stars now, that's clear.

Here was another clip of the original video that shows an "Orb" that seems to rise up through smoke/mist. Description: Ufo flying through the smoke of active Volcano at second 17 - 13.3.2011

edit on 31-5-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes, It's at night. No, It is not night vision. The "orbs" are stars.
You can find the video (and many more) on this Japanese website:

Is not a UFO: A1. Live with this camera because it uses a highly sensitive camera, (I very sensitive! Please note that the star has been recorded!) Appear bright in the light very weak. If it is empty in an airplane or satellite, if the ground is of a different camera or night lighting, the light of construction vehicles and construction sites. If the sea is fishing. It will be announced in a big way when the UFO If you have reflected!

Sakurajima
edit on 5/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Ok so if it supposed to be construction workers. WTH are they doing??? That is an incredibly super bright light so I can imagine that standing right at Ground 0 of that light source would be like standing on the sun brightness or close to it.

What about the lights to the right? If the video is that sped up then how can those be construction vehicles? If it is vehicles there sure are a huge amount of vehicles that travel really fast away from the construction site.

And finally, if it is a construction site, WTH are they working right beside an erupting volcano??

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This is a video of an electrical transformer malfunctioning. It has bee discussed on ATS before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join