It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are People eating People lately?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I know that zombies and vampires are all the rage on cable television these days, but isn't a zombie "un-dead"? The guy in Miami, shot dead, wasn't un-dead. This woman, apparently still alive, sounds like she's simply criminally insane.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on 28-6-2008 @ 05:37 AM - ATS

Source

Mod Note:

Ex Tags Needed

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by NGC2736]

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...,

Thomas Edwin Castello who worked at Base Dulce, someone who sacrificed his own family and died to get this information out the best way he knew how. I think it’s time for people to start listening to what is really going on with the alien agenda. It’s time for people to wake up and realize that a planned invasion could be just around the corner.

IMPORTANT THREAD,,, READ IT…

Questions and Answers from the last interview before he was found and killed:

- Q What do the Greys do with Humans and Cows and other parts from mutilations? Do they need these fluids for research or survival?

A -- The aliens use the blood and body parts for formula to keep them alive [their food and for use in the growing vats, and for the artificial wombs. Plasma and amniotic fluid are the two most vital ingredients for their lives.
The grays make the attempt not to 'eat' around the humans, because the odor of it is VERY unpleasant to ANY human. They can spend days or even weeks between feedings. They need amniotic water, plasma and several other body parts raw from humans and cows through secretions. The Reptillians and Dracos at Dulce eat much differently and will never eat in front of us, they will proceed to lower levels and must eat something that is still alive, I prefer not to give further details than I already have on this subject.

---

Tony Rosato is an Italian-Canadian animated voice actor who has appeared in television and movies in both Canada and the United States. Rosato first gained attention when he and Robin Duke joined the cast of the first incarnation of SCTV in its final season during the fall of 1980. On May 5, 2005, Tony Rosato was arrested and charged with criminal harassment of his wife Leah, who asserted that Rosato's deteriorating mental health had caused her to fear for her safety and that of the couple's infant daughter. The charge was laid after Rosato complained repeatedly to Toronto and Kingston police that his wife, who had recently left him, and daughter had been abducted and replaced by impostors. In spite of the diagnosis Rosato, who denied he was mentally ill and refused to plead insanity, was held for over two years without bail at a maximum-security detention centre. Daniel Brodsky, who calls his client's two-year detention awaiting trial "shocking," asserted that Rosato "spent more time in custody on a harassment charge" than anyone ever convicted of the offence in Canada, estimating that "on average, someone convicted of criminal harassment spends one day in jail and two years on probation."

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think things have gotten scary lately. It just really bizarre. I've heard of cases of flesh-eating bacteria in states, especially Georgia when I heard on local news the other night, there have been 8 cases confirmed. Also in Missouri some UFO thing in the sky that many residents have seen. Also more mention of solar flares. It's like "they" are giving it to us in small doses to get us ready for something.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is old news, so it's not a case of people eating people lately, is it?
One morbid piece of news, taken way out of context, to make it look like some kind of zombie apocalypse is coming.

1) some of you people make me sick (for making jokes about dead babies)

2) some of you people play too many zombie games and need to get a life.

This thread will not even change anything, just present us with morbid MSM type of bull.
Because there's no zombie apocalypse, grow up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This look like a demonic possession like she said (the devil did it)
no mother would eat their child like that
she was probably there inside seeing herself do it but couldnt stop
and at the end when it was done .. she couldnt live anymore
she probably slashed her own throat
or the entity did it

this is why you dont play with ouija boards even for fun

edit on 5/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% not the norm at all !! but nothing new what is new is the amount of reports that are coming out, As if the MSM is trying to dumb us up, er down, to what is to come. The tip of the ice berg as one might say, here is a link for wiki wakya but it is intended for reference only en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Something MUST be in the air, in the water, in the television waves, in Monsanto foods, in the vaccinations, in the chemtrails, in aspartame, in meats, in HAARP or SOMETHING

Plus a lot of people are now "channeling, opening themselves up to outside dimensional entities" possibly (notice the word possibly because I don't profess to absolutely know) bringing into themselves entities that aren't quite human............not everyone is driving their own car (body).

Now it could be a mixture of things.

You may be right,

Something in the air (chemtrails, cell towers, frequency waves that affect the human brain?) our governments or ? have released upon us and some are more susceptible to it.
Chemicals in our food (like aspartame, MSG, etc)
HAARP or some other type of wave technology
Our music (affects brain waves)
Drugs (My big guess is this one)
Mental illness: Thank you to President Ronald Reagan who closed down 90% of the state run mental institutions in the 80's and now mentally challenged people are either in prison or on their own if their families turn them out.

If one pays close attention, things are not "business as usual" - people are getting crazier by the decade.

We as a civilization are declining and declining ever faster.

Now, I can only speak for Midwest America because I am not well traveled and have only lived in the Midwest.

But

Almost 45% of all marriages now end in divorce.
Most children are used as pawns in mom trying to get back at dad so this causes mental "issues" with almost all children of divorced parents.
Sexual promiscuity is not only condoned, it is encouraged by our movie, TV, magazines and just the way people are dressing acting in public. Stuff that was reserved for "Adults only" is now openly accessible to children.

Hell for that matter, most children from the ages of 8-9 to 18 are left on their own while mom and dad work. From the ages of 8-18 is when these kids really need to be supervised 24/7 and guided. I know, I stayed home with mine while baby sitting other people's children so that I could control what my three sons saw and who they interacted with...........there were even back in the 80's so many kids on our block that really needed their parents home, some adult to guide them but sadly they were and still are being left for Hollywood with their pedophile, warped, ideas to shape our future citizens.

Our society is falling apart due to apathy, people being (purposely) distracted, dumbed down and divided by governments ran by corporations and the military complex.

I wager you will see more of this and even weirder stuff happening in the next decade.

Humanity is changing and not for the better.

This type of thread is just plain sad.

No child should have to have endured what this little guy went through.

Nobody cares until it hits the news.

Nobody saw this coming.

Our entire system needs to be over hauled.

But, from my observation, humanity (or what is left of us) is changing.

As always we're only getting a brief oversight and not the total picture of this family, their life, what really happened?

Yes could simply be a case of a woman going off the deep end.

But, these cases are increasing.

Myself, again, I believe not everyone is driving their own car (body). In the report, if you watched the video and read the entire article "she heard voices"................that would point to schizophrenia.

Or we may also be looking at demonic / other dimensional, possession?

Our movies, video games, sex magazines, our entire culture is getting more and more crude, rude and violent day by day.

Any wonder why this type of stuff is going on?

I'm not a bible thumper, until very recently I wasn't even Christian but always of Christ mind............there in lies the difference.

Many people that call themselves "Christian" are anything but. Like the minister on another thread that is calling for homosexuals to be put to death. This person dares to call himself Christian?

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets."
(Matthew 22.37-40 ESV)

Love.

God.

Your neighbor as yourself.

The "Law and the Prophets" was a shorthand way of saying "The entire Hebrew scriptures. Jesus said it all could be summed up in these two commands.

Further yet, using a Jewish teaching method known as a Kesher Connection, Jesus linked the two. In other words, he was saying that to love your neighbor was to love God. You couldn't do one without the other.

The Bible, in a word.

Love.

www.bible-guide-online.com...

We, by our apathy & distractihave voted in "leaders" that are anything but good, kind and just.

We together as a whole have embraced the darkness and darkness is what is coming our way if we don't stop voting in leaders hell bent on pouring all our money into wars and weapons vs food, clothing and housing.

Love is the answer, you are all seeing what hate and allowing hateful & evil people running the show results in.

It's time for the human race to GTFU.

And my gut feeling is we don't have that much time as a species to get our act together.

How many more children, animals, elderly and the mentally challenged are going through this kind of stuff?

Do we all really care as long as we remain in our own little cocoons?

Until we all care about each other this kind of stuff will not only continue but escalate.

edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I posted on the zombie incident thread and suggested most of your causes there too, like GMO food, Gulf oil disaster (oil, Corexit dispersal), vaccines, aspartame, chemicals that marinade processed food, prescription drugs (now in ground water), etc. However, I didn't think to include HAARP. That's a good one, too.

And then there is the thought that there might just exist in our world Pure Evil. People have been saying for a thousand years or more something to the effect of "The Devil made me do it." Can there be something to this? Unfortunately, nowadays, there are drugs that seem to cause violent acts --like the ones of the last few days. A guy cutting his stomach open and flinging intestinal material at cops? Really? A guy refusing to stop eating another man's face off? Really?

Maybe a mix of these bath salt drugs is the cause. Maybe it's a mix of prescription drugs taken into a person's system mixing with trace amounts in the public water supply, and then interacting. Maybe this is the result of a modern version of the CIA's MK ULTRA drug program in the 50s-70s? Anyone not familiar with MK ULTRA should google it. It's very real, it's history, it really happened, and is no conspiracy. Yes, the CIA **did** drug people and populations to test the effects of various chemicals and bio agents, including '___' --and then they would record the unsuspecting person's "trip" and/or monitor local hospitals for people suffering from certain "symptoms." If they did it before, who is to stop them from doing it now?

With that in mind, who really knows what HAARP is for? And, HAARP might be for atmospheric research, but perhaps a side effect is that its energy causes certain people to go completely, violently nuts...

Then again... it could be quite simply... Pure Evil.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why people?
There's plenty of neighbors dogs and cats. In fact too many dogs and cats.
Bit of Garlic, onion, a dash of barbecue sauce, mmmmmmmm..

Sorry, I meant to add that I knew "HAARP" would be blamed sonner or later.
HAARP must be the blame for everything that goes wrong in the world according to a lot of people. I saw a car accident the other day, must have been HAARP related..

edit on 31-5-2012 by Damian-007 because: Forgot

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's another case that I'm not sure if its been posted up

JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ/BALTIMORE SUN/AP) — A Morgan State University student who lived in the same home as a missing Joppatowne man now feared dead was charged with first-degree murder after parts of a human body were found inside the house and in a nearby dumpster. Now the suspect has admitted to eating portions of the man’s body parts, including his heart and brain.
Alexander Kinyua, 21, is being held on no bail.

baltimore.cbslocal.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Why people?
There's plenty of neighbors dogs and cats. In fact too many dogs and cats.
Bit of Garlic, onion, a dash of barbecue sauce, mmmmmmmm..

Sorry, I meant to add that I knew "HAARP" would be blamed sonner or later.
HAARP must be the blame for everything that goes wrong in the world according to a lot of people. I saw a car accident the other day, must have been HAARP related..

edit on 31-5-2012 by Damian-007 because: Forgot

I, nor the original poster, said that it **MUST** be HAARP related. It is a valid consideration, especially if you have any idea about what HAARP does. Publically-released information states that HAARP "bounces" high frequency microwaves/energy off the ionosphere. Well, what happens when you bounce something? It changes direction, is probably reflected at a near equal angle back towards the surface, therefore, something projecting energy into the atmosphere in Alaska can have residual effects wherever the rays land on the surface.

Since the subject has come up, there is more to consider. HAARP is not the only array system in existence. A couple of years ago, I was doing some research about "unknown" installations and discovered that there are other HAARP-like arrays in other parts of the world. Google it. You might find them. If memory serves, there was one in northern Europe, maybe a Russion version, too. And, in Antarctica. HAARP might just be the United States arm of a secret array system that surrounds the Arctic circle. Who knows what they're really for.

To restate, I personally have not stated it must be HAARP, just that because it's true purpose is unknown, it's true potential is unknown, that there might be some side effects generated from high frequency energy rays bouncing off the ionosphere and landing "somewhere" where a few people might have adverse reactions that could possibly include psychological distress prompting them to sadistically harm others and/or themselves.

But hey, thanks for the sarcasm!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Zombie Apocalypse Draws Nearer As Baltimore Man Eats Another Man’s Brain, Heart
May 31, 2012 at 3:15pm

A 21-year-old Morgan State University student told investigators that he ate the heart and portions of the brain of a man whose dismembered remains were found in his Joppa home, according to a grisly account from the Harford County Sheriff's Office.

The case comes on the heels of shocking incidents in cities like Miami, where a naked man believed to be high on bath salts ate another man's face, and New Jersey, where a man disemboweled himself and reportedly threw his intestines at police officers. Police there say they aren't sure whether the man, Wayne Carter, was on drugs or suffering from mental illness.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is getting a little too crazy for me, did you hear about the mother in texas today that killed her baby, beheaded him and ate his brain?

If you ask me, $#!% just got real

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I would like to the other cases as well as where in GA is the flesh eating virus running "rampant?" The 24 yr old had a significant gash that wasn't cleaned properly and then sewn up which allowed the virus to mutate. Is there other cases that I haven't read about in both the flesh eating disease as well as other cannibalism "bouts" other than this one and Miami?

ETA:: after posting I scrolled up and read the other cannibalism incidents.

edit on 31-5-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

Heres another just posted today..

Student Eats Roomates Heart and Brain

Edit: Damn Human_Alien beat me to it

edit on 31-5-2012 by literofcola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I created a new thread to keep track of all the people-eating-people events

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRemorse762
My guess is that people are getting hungry and due to unemployment have no money for store bought food stuff. Seriously though, what are the other cases besides the San Antonio hungry mom and the Miami zombie bath salt incident?

reading this blooming flower of ignorance is like pain in the ass heading for my head...
please, have some mercy next time and don`t share what you call "thoughts".

and here are the other cases:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

cheers

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

I agree with you 100% not the norm at all !! but nothing new what is new is the amount of reports that are coming out, As if the MSM is trying to dumb us up, er down, to what is to come. The tip of the ice berg as one might say, here is a link for wiki wakya but it is intended for reference only en.wikipedia.org...

TPTB must want everyone to become cannibals...

Prior to 1931, New York Times reporter William Buehler Seabrook, allegedly in the interests of research, obtained from a hospital intern at the Sorbonne a chunk of human meat from the body of a healthy human killed in an accident, then cooked and ate it. He reported, "It was like good, fully-developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal. It was mild, good meat with no other sharply defined or highly characteristic taste such as for instance, goat, high game, and pork have. The steak was slightly tougher than prime veal, a little stringy, but not too tough or stringy to be agreeably edible. The roast, from which I cut and ate a central slice, was tender, and in color, texture, smell as well as taste, strengthened my certainty that of all the meats we habitually know, veal is the one meat to which this meat is accurately comparable."

Personally I'm feeling a little ill reading the above...

edit on 31-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Not to mention the flesh eating bacteria running rampant in GA. This is some scary stuff and i'm afraid its gonna get worse....

pumps shotgun

Did you forget? They want to oulaw pumps shotguns.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Zombie Apocalypse Draws Nearer As Baltimore Man Eats Another Man’s Brain, Heart
May 31, 2012 at 3:15pm

A 21-year-old Morgan State University student told investigators that he ate the heart and portions of the brain of a man whose dismembered remains were found in his Joppa home, according to a grisly account from the Harford County Sheriff's Office.

The case comes on the heels of shocking incidents in cities like Miami, where a naked man believed to be high on bath salts ate another man's face, and New Jersey, where a man disemboweled himself and reportedly threw his intestines at police officers. Police there say they aren't sure whether the man, Wayne Carter, was on drugs or suffering from mental illness.

IN REPLY TO THE ABOVE...

OH MY GOD! ITS SPREADING!!!!!!!!!!

HUNDREDTH MONKEY SYNDROME is an old concept but ENTIRELY TRUE!

"WHO" ARE YOU HAVING ROUND FOR DINNER! TAKES ON A NEW MEANING!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join