It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are People eating People lately?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Reports of cannibalism appeared in the winter of 1941–1942, after all birds, rats, and pets had been eaten by survivors.[48] Hungry gangs attacked and ate defenceless people.[49] Leningrad police even formed a special unit to combat cannibalism.[50]

The siege of Leningrad.......................is the most lethal siege in world history, and some historians speak of the siege operations in terms of genocide, as a "racially motivated starvation policy" that became an integral part of the unprecedented German war of extermination against populations of the Soviet Union generally.[46][47]

Civilians in the city suffered from extreme starvation, especially in the winter of 1941–1942. For example, from November 1941 – February 1942 the only food available to the citizen was 125 grams of bread, of which 50–60% consisted of sawdust and other inedible admixtures, and distributed through ration cards. For about two weeks at the beginning of January 1942, even this food was available only for workers and military personnel. In conditions of extreme temperatures (down to −30 °C) and city transport being out of service, even a distance of a few kilometers to a food distributing kiosk created an insurmountable obstacle for many citizens. In January–February 1942, about 700–1,000 citizens died every day, most of them from hunger. People often died on the streets, and citizens soon became accustomed to the sight of death. en.wikipedia.org...

YES it WAS the DEVIL who made her do IT!

BEWARE! IN ALL SERIOUSNESS...

IF the DEVIL comes for YOU... then DON'T do what this woman DID!

KEEP YOUR DAMN HEADS PEOPLE!

HEAVEN exists ALSO.

YOU will also experience the REAL "HEAVEN"!

BOTH "HEAVEN" and "HELL" realms will blend in your MIND into the "ONE" ULTIMATE POWER!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Add another one to the list. Just saw this on another site:

(translation)

Swedish scientist eats wifes lips!
Swedish scientist eats wifes lips!
Cut off his wife's lips - and ate them

19:47 An associate professor at the Karolinska Institute is being held for an elaborate assault by his wife.

He suspected she was unfaithful and attacked her senseless with a knife.

- He cut off her lips and ate them, says a person familiar with the matter.

ad:

The incident occurred in the couple's home in southern Stockholm. The violence was so rough that the prosecutor wanted the man arrested for attempted murder.

At the hearing held recently behind closed doors, the district court concluded that the suspicions corresponded receiving stolen very grievous bodily harm, which may change further during the study.

"Name of honor"

The professor, who is an eminent scholar in his field, recognizing the facts.

- It's honor, he seems not to regret anything, he believes that it is she who has wronged him, said a person with insight.

Lawyer Ingela Hessius Ekman counsel for the victim's wife, who is now staying at a secret location.

- She is obviously not good, either mentally or physically.

- She has very serious injuries, doctors can not yet comment on whether she can be restored or not. It will take time before we can assess it, if you can fix and what we then do.

Have several children

The professor has been married before and have more children of the marriage. A few weeks after his divorce from former wife has been registered he married a much younger woman.

According to Aftonbladet's information, he had recently gotten the idea that she deceived him. He would punish her and give her but for life.

- The lips could not be sewn back.

The professor will now undergo a slight mental examination to ascertain whether serious mental disorder is suspected.

www.dn.se...
edit on 30-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well I know one thing, the retort of "Bite Me" is no longer in my vocabulary!! There are too many people taking it wayyyyy to literally!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well the article is from a few years back and I believe the one if FL was drug related..question is, are the victims that were bitten, are they getting infected as well? This looks like the media has jumped on the "zombie" wagon..scary to think this happens everyday without us even knowing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I have to post this screenshot of one of the articles linked in a previous post on this thread.

Note the Ad that Google placed above the article.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A baby was eaten by his mother,probably suffered a horrible death and people on ATS are coming up with witty jokes.Nothing to do here,ATS has been possessed by morons.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry.

Call me a pollyanna, call me a sheep. Whatever.

I just don't want to hear about this stuff anymore. If it's not straight up barbaric voyeurism then it damn sure is some sort of Psy Op to suck the life out of all of us.

Originally posted by Domo1
I'm all for morbid humor but are we really making jokes about a 3.5 year old being murdered (most likely tortured to death) and then eaten by his mother?

For God's sake people. ^THIS^

Have some freaking humanity.

The thread title in the context of this story makes me want to puke, cry and scream all at the same time. Shame on you. I hope the flags and stars are worth it..
edit on 5/30/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

OMG
basakanon.com.. This one is truely the most horrid story Ive ever read, I think Ill go be sick now
. That poor poor dear little girl. Those evil people should rot away in jail for the rest of their lives. Im really starting to think I dont have the gut for this site. Might turn comp off & go play with the kids

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The baby story and the miami zombie story just make me say (again) What Is Wrong With People?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
HOLY #. please stop posting this # lol

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just tossing this out there:
Zombie Virus Created

Testing a new weapon in controlled areas?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why are people eating people? They ran out of food stamps.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
One guy eats another mans face and now all these crazy stories from years passed are getting brought up like they happened yesterday. As stated this happened in 2009, the cage fighter 2010 (after he ingested a tea with psychedelic mushrooms in it). I'll believe it when there's dead people walking on tv. Until then it's hyped up media bs.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I don't feel like going through all three pages but I read the first page of replies anyways. With all the strange crap happening lately with people chewing peoples faces off (due to bath salts, seems legit) and weird skin eating infections.. It almost sounds like a precursor to some kind of "Zombie" like event beginning. Personally, since 2009 I developed this terrifying fear of Zombies and all things related to Zombies and I'm just now coming to terms with that fear and getting over it.. then this # happens. This is awesome. Maybe if something like this really happens I won't have such a mentally breaking fear of them and will be able to survive at least a little while. Hell, who am I kidding? Hah.

Anyways, this # is maddening. That lady just needs to be locked up and forgotten about. Put her in some maximum security lock down and let her rot in solitary confinement with no chance of seeing the sun again.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Did you see the guy who witnessed this give an interview? 'Get off him', he said, with a strange smile. Get off him???? haha, I would have thrown a brick at the weirdo. He almost broke into laughter as he said the attacker had a piece of flesh in his mouth and turned round and growled at him.

That to me was more bizarre than the actual incident!!

C'mon, you'd be traumatized for life, not having a little giggle in front of the camera. Whoole thing is wierd as.....

edit on 31-5-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Normally i would make light of something like this......however

because THIS involves the death of an innocent child I am highly disturbed, sickened, and very upset.

What ever you want to blame it on, it is starting to raise eyebrows im sure. And the nature at which this woman did this leaves me taken with pause.

Make fun if you wish, that wont bother me. yet I am beginning to see something rather disturbing starting to develop.

When there is no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Stop looking for, reading and posting stories that are years old and it won't seem that way.

Chemtrails....HAARP...
LOL
edit on 5-31-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's Elenin, of course.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There have been a lot of incidents like this lately, you are right. It could be a sign of things to come.

Let me expand on that. The future, which could either consist of starving people eating each other, or people simply out for themselves and metaphorically eating each other, could be so intense that a bit of it is being felt now.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There has been some popular things around zombies lately.
Maybe some people have been effected differently by the extra exposure recently.
My son liked to watch 'The Walking Dead' but it gave me re-occurring dreams that seemed to real for my liking.
(Bad joke was inserted here about salt and pepper but I decided to be tasteful......Wait No...I'm NOT tasty..Ignore previous comment
)
RM

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join