It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to the Elites if there is a zombie outbreak?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This question pop out in the light of recent zombie threads I've seen over the past few days.

The question is where would they go? I'm sure their underground cities wouldn't work at this case.

I remember watching a zombie movie called land of the dead where the Elites set up a fiefdom in Pittsburgh and lived in barricaded luxury while the common man suffers but is safe from zombie attacks.

Would it be like the movie?

And which is worse the Elites or the zombies?

edit on 30-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
What will happen to the Elites when there is a zombie outbreak?

When? So its an undisputed fact that a Zombie apocalypse is on the horizon?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They have well guarded underground bunkers.

Not sure what you mean by "the bunkers wouldn't work" ... They are meant to save the elites from wars ... So I'm sure the so called zombie attack would be protected by the bunker.

The elites would definitely live in luxury while the rest of us (The 99%) who will suffer.

As for the past two events of so called "zombie incidents" over the past Week or so ... I'm sure it's just some designer drug going around making people go a bit loopy.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

What happens when someone (An Elitist) has the zombie virus but showed no symptoms of it when he/she come in?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

First of all, we have to come to common grounds: What is a zombie? How can a zombie be defeated/healed? What is the infection rate?

Several of these things concern problems the CDC has to bear in mind for every infection.

It seems to me that there is only this possible scenario of a "zombie" outbreak: people are getting crazy (like face-eating crazy or intestine-throwing-crazy..). But they are still humans. If they can be treated, they will be treated. If not (permanent braindamage or something like that) they will be stopped by using items long proven to be efficient against humans: weapons.

It is implausible to think that only those hollywood-zombies (no needed energy-input, forever moving, BRAAAAINS-shouting, even limb parts are mobile) are to be expected. Those can't exist in reality, as far as my imagination goes. There is no way for a hand to move onto a victim after it is severed from the arm.

So: the elites will have guards.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by faryjay

What happens when someone (An Elitist) has the zombie virus but showed no symptoms of it when he/she come in?

I'm sure there'll be enough weapons and armed guards inside to contain the issue.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

The biggest issue if it's spread among too many people they'll get overwhelmed. In fact there are many unknown variables not everyone can foresee. Like what if the 80 percent of the guards get infected themselves

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone wealthy enough to build a bunker has done so already.
They will be fine, for a little while.
Me on the other hand, I'll probably already be eating brains, for fun.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
the elites would be living on an offshore platform with plenty of food and guns while watching us eat each other on a big screen TV.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

This question pop out in the light of recent zombie threads I've seen over the past few days.

The question is where would they go? I'm sure their underground cities wouldn't work at this case.

I remember watching a zombie movie called land of the dead where the Elites set up a fiefdom in Pittsburgh and lived in barricaded luxury while the common man suffers but is safe from zombie attacks.

Would it be like the movie?

And which is worse the Elites or the zombies?

I do remember that movie and Im pretty sure itll end up the same way it happened... Eventually the Zombies WILL break in.

I've got to get my copy of the Zombie Survival guide back from my friend cause I still havent had a chance to read it... and up my cardio just in case I have a lot of running to do

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Depends on how powerful the LGRB to RINZ the Zombies is???

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I highly doubt that anyone will be thinking of "the elites" if such an event were to occur. I know I won't be!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well if you ever wonder why the elite build there estates behind high walls, well now we know.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
considerd also will insects that come incontact with whatever is the transmitter become transmitters animals, seldom do we see animal or hear of animal zombies infections except the zombie sheep
smh anyway wonder if these other creatures would be effected and if not then is that a sign its a human targeted illness intentionally set loose?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a zombie outbreak to me, in a reality scenario, is a modern day super-plague...high transmission rate, etc...basically you could be harboring the virus that infected you a hour ago and already start transmitting it,

The solution is of course strong walls and isolation. Rigid testing, and a supply line of food, water, sewage disposal, and electricity.

In the book, world war Z, there was celebrity bunkers...a handful of famous people all in this complex housing that had all the amenities, guards, etc. I think anyone with a decent amount of money and a tiny bit of warning would easily stave off a "zombie" outbreak.

Keep in mind, when you watch zombie flicks, almost always the danger comes not from the zombies, but from the survivors exceptionally stupid mistakes, or nearly implausible disharmony..the zombies in most zombie movies aren't the monsters outside, but the unthinking survivors inside.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not sure about all of the elites OP, but I'm pretty sure Bill Murray is gonna make it, so his estate is probably safe.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'll worry about this, when and / or if I ever see a zombie.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Not sure about all of the elites OP, but I'm pretty sure Bill Murray is gonna make it, so his estate is probably safe.

Zombieland !

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well sir, I do believe they would be trapped in their DUGB with zombies. Illness doesn't care about wealth, possessions or class. Neither does death.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well...if I get infected I think they will look like angus to me.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join