It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sends troops to Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I think it is real, even if it isn't it is what TPTB will use to start the war. They are going to get what they want regardless of what they have to do.

You know in Shia Islam the laws are different than in Sunni Islam... We CANT fight unless it is in self defense! If this story is true... the Iranian government just broke a very sacred law

Its why I am a LOT skeptical
edit on 29-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

If they haven't seen any combat then they haven't broken any law. And if they are attacked while there then they still haven't broken any laws because they are defending themselves. As long as they are not the aggressors that is what's important.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how Iran aiding Syria in fighting its "civil war" is grounds for us to go to war; it's a civil war, not a war with the West. Unless, of course, we take into account that the Syrian civil war is a proxy war between Syria and the West and that our agents are instigating the violence.

When you consider all of the strange stories surrounding the civil war in Syria it becomes clear that it's not really an uprising. Remember all of the fabricated news stories, the NATO snipers, etc? Iran fought a proxy war against us while we were in Iraq, but we didn't invade them then, so why would we invade them now?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how Iran aiding Syria in fighting its "civil war" is grounds for us to go to war; it's a civil war, not a war with the West.

Here we go. Whining before anything even happened.

Nobody says this is grounds for anyone to go to war. Hell, this incident was barely even covered.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I wouldn't trust either of them; Iran is not very honorable, but nor are many Western governments. Iran is likely already aiding Syria in secrecy, so it would be unlikely for the Iranian govt to confirm the validity of this news.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Check the OP, I was responding to his notion that this action by Iran will lead to WWIII, which, as I said, is unlikely.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yep I read that in context just now. Mucho sorry.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Careful of that statement. Syria is where the Russian "advisers" went to during the Iraq conflict. The coalition forces even waited for them to leave Baghdad... Funny the Russians are already in Syria too

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Nobody says this is grounds for anyone to go to war. Hell, this incident was barely even covered.

You're already at war ... you've been at war since 9/11 ... you're just initimidating other regimes into fighting.

You've wanted Syria out of the way, Lybia out of the way, as well as Iran out of the way ... for decades. It makes perfect sense to say that whatever is transpiring there, has it's roots in your government. And that fact, would also make perfect sense, when you consider that the US government, as well as the government of Britain is hardening it's reign on liberties, and civil mobility. It only makes sense, in the context where there "terrorists" are you ...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The U.S. has been at war since it was discovered. Nothing new here!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
You're already at war ... you've been at war since 9/11 ... you're just initimidating other regimes into fighting.

You've wanted Syria out of the way, Lybia out of the way, as well as Iran out of the way ... for decades. It makes perfect sense to say that whatever is transpiring there, has it's roots in your government. And that fact, would also make perfect sense, when you consider that the US government, as well as the government of Britain is hardening it's reign on liberties, and civil mobility. It only makes sense, in the context where there "terrorists" are you ...

The outcome of Syria's government being toppled and replaced with a bunch of extreme religious rebels is not even remotely in Israel's interests. Funny how you left Egypt out of your "conquest" plot, probably because you know that the regime change harmed Israel in terms of security and economic.
Just because you assume that these countries' riots ultimately serve Israeli interest (and it doesn't matter if it's true or not), does not mean it's an Israeli plot or that it was boiled in Israel / has it's roots in Israel, as you say.
edit on 30-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Not long ago I heard Iranian troops were already on the ground and having some sort of influence in Syria, along with French, English and maybe other troops as well who were aiding the resistance movement. You seriously can't tell me that they are not meddling within Syria? Because whether they are Islamic or not, Syria is a very close friend and if western influences are aiding the opposition in Syria, you can rest ashore the Iranians will be aiding the Assad regime in one way or the other. It is very hard to tell because most of the crap coming out of the Middle East at the moment seemes to be one big load of sh-t. I believe they are already there. Russian navy ships are there, Iran have moved ships as well. There is a lot more happening than we think and certainly a lot more influence than we are being told.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The outcome of Syria's government being toppled and replaced with a bunch of extreme religious rebels is not even remotely in Israel's interests. Funny how you left Egypt out of your "conquest" plot, probably because you know that the regime change harmed Israel in terms of security and economic.

I never mentioned Israel, because I perfectly agree with you here ... none of this, is in Israel's interrest.

But then, you also have to have one thing behind the ear ... and that is, you have two "types" of Jews in Israel. And those who are in power, are the ones that many (me included) dispute are actually of Jewish origin.

And I for one, and I tell you this in great sincerety ... do not believe for one millisecond, that anything that has transpired after 9/11 is in the interrest of the Jews. The "attack" on the World Trade Center, is in reality an attack on the Jews ... and anyone claiming that the Bush family, which most claim are nazis ... would have any interrest whatsoever in helping the jews ...

And I deliberately left Egypt out, because I don't egypt was ever on the "list of nations", that the US intended to attack. And considering the fact, that Egypt was also the very nation that ensured that Israel was "accepted", it wouldn't make any sense, would it.

My entire arguement, is based on the fact that the entire US planning system, is "anti-Jewish". That "nazi friendly" people like the Bushes, are and have been in control for the past ... at least 15 years, if not 20 years.

This is what the banking collapse ... it began with 9/11 ... and goes on from there. And we all know, that the heart of the banking system ... are the jews.

That has always been the core of all my arguements ... not everything is at is seems.

edit on 30/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

According to a statement by the deputy head of Iran's elite Quds force, Ismail Gha'ani, Iran is aiding the Syrian army as Bashar Assad's regime carries out a brutal crackdown on the country's uprising.

"If the Islamic republic was not present in Syria, the massacre of people would have happened on a much larger scale," Gha'ani said, according to Al Arabiya.

Iran: Syria Army being aided by Revolutionary Guard

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
iran confirms sending troops

article from 5/27
edit on 5/29/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Thats an Israeli newspaper

NOT a source for truth in this regard

Or any regard unless it fully supported the israeli idea.

In general...
Well, I guess if the Iranians are going against their religious ideas, we won't have to worry about "religious zealots" there anymore will we?!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
this is more then crazy this is MADNESS.... seems that world war 3 is actually right around the corner now..

if this is real then im sure nato and UN are gonna team up and try an do something and if they do then the BIG DAWG RUSSIA is gonna step in an been all out warfare

hold on to your seat belts guys the next DRAFT IS COMING

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mêh..

Sounds more like Iran has increased it's military presence at it's borders for a bit. Scared as they are that this whole mess will flow-over into Iran.

If there's óne thing Iran doesn't want, it's an influx of fleeing revolutionaries from Syria via Turkey and/or Iraq, especially now Iraq is slowly left to it's own (meagre) devices, border-control and control of traffic through Iraq is non-existant with the US-Troops retreating.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

I never mentioned Israel, because I perfectly agree with you here ... none of this, is in Israel's interrest.

But then, you also have to have one thing behind the ear ... and that is, you have two "types" of Jews in Israel. And those who are in power, are the ones that many (me included) dispute are actually of Jewish origin.

And I for one, and I tell you this in great sincerety ... do not believe for one millisecond, that anything that has transpired after 9/11 is in the interrest of the Jews. The "attack" on the World Trade Center, is in reality an attack on the Jews ... and anyone claiming that the Bush family, which most claim are nazis ... would have any interrest whatsoever in helping the jews ...

And I deliberately left Egypt out, because I don't egypt was ever on the "list of nations", that the US intended to attack. And considering the fact, that Egypt was also the very nation that ensured that Israel was "accepted", it wouldn't make any sense, would it.

My entire arguement, is based on the fact that the entire US planning system, is "anti-Jewish". That "nazi friendly" people like the Bushes, are and have been in control for the past ... at least 15 years, if not 20 years.

This is what the banking collapse ... it began with 9/11 ... and goes on from there. And we all know, that the heart of the banking system ... are the jews.

That has always been the core of all my arguements ... not everything is at is seems.

edit on 30/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

And do NOT forget the influx of "reformed"( yeah, right, "reformed" like the neo-nazi's that stíll try to topple Germany's government) Nazi's after WW2, that have actively participated in American politics since 1945... And espècially had a big influence in the military-industrial complex. "Operation Paperclip"? Anyone?

Oh, and for the WWIII fraidy-cats: Too late, it already started. The first Iraq-campaign was the start. It messed-up the (dubious) equilibrium that existed in the ME since the CIA's meddling in , thèn, Persia.

What's next, is everyone's guess. More drones, more sabotaging, more super computer-viruses. It's the West ( including Russia&China, despite the diplomatic smokescreens) aganst The East.

A Mid East that does a pretty good job annihilating itself without much help from the West.
edit on 5/30/2012 by diakrite because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/2012 by diakrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If true, then it,s much ado about nothing,. Very unlikely to lead to World War Three, In my humble opinion.
The Iranian troops are possibly there to make a difference, and help Syrian government forces take control....

Whoever " Wins " this debacle, it,ll be something like all the other " Arab Spring " countries. One corrupt government deposed, to be replaced by a new, equally corrupt government, but who is more favourable to the West ?

And as usual, it will be the countries poor ordinary civilians, who have no say in all this who take the brunt of this civil war. Sad..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

if this is real then im sure nato and UN are gonna team up and try an do something and if they do then the BIG DAWG RUSSIA is gonna step in an been all out warfare

You got this all wrong, Russia isn't going to do jag shet ...

Basically, this is most likely sanctioned already by the US ... after all, the US has been striking down Iraq and not Iran. The US has been basically aiding these fanatic religious freaks, so to speak ... so it's not going to do anything. The US will probably voice some "discontent", but nothing will follow ...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
lets say this is for real: Iran sent troops. Then why would Russia ask the UN for help in ending the fighting there in Syria?
This is how it could play out
UN say ok send in NATO forces under US control.
Iran says this is an act of aggression.
US can not define who is friend or foe.
Russia then sends in its own troops.
Iran, Egypt agree to send in more
The stage is then set, game, set, and match.

WW3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join