It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who, what, why.....WIERD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OK, I have something to relate, maybe someone can help me out here. What Im going to tell u is really wierd, and i swear, Im not bull#ting. I am very freaked out.

Saturday night, according to my mother, some men in surgical gowns came into our LOCKED house, took both my mom and stepdads blood, then left. Thats it. When my mother woke up easter morning and told me, i thought she was dreaming it, laughed, and told her it was the Easter bunny. Then she showed me her arm. There was a puncture mark in her arm where her vein was, and the remnants of a hospital type heavy gauze bandage. Mind u, I had retired early Sat night, about 10:30 PM. They had not gone to the hospital. My mother has no doctors.

My stepdad said he heard the door slam. Mind u, we live in the ghetto, South Seattle style, so we never leave the doors unlocked. My stepdad went to see what was up, and there was no one. He said the cats were fluffed up, backs arching, and staring at the door in utter fear. He was a little concerned, so he looked outside, nothing. He locked the door, double locks, and went back to the room, and told my mom about it. My mom is already paranoid, so she asked him to check the locks, he did, it was locked. Interestingly, they started talking, and both passed out about the same time. Just out like that.

My mom remebers waking up, feeling groggy and drugged. She looks up, sees a man in surgical garm, goggles, masks, ect, but all white, hes drawing blood from her arm. He calls her by name, tells her to be calm. She said they took blood from my stepdad too, but he remained asleep. She said she felt unrealistically calm, like she had been drugged, otherwise, she would have panicked. Afterwords, they said she was fine, and left.

When she tells me this, Im laughing. It must be the easter bunny, i joked. but i saw both thier arms, the surgical tape and gauze, the punctures. I also notice my cats, the morning after, are still absolutely panicked about something. Normally they are very freindly, gregarious, and un cat like, this morning, they wouldnt come out for treats, no matter how much i tried to coax them. All day yesterday and today, I have felt really groggy and hazy too for no reason.

Were not drug users. Hell, i ahvent even drank in a long time. My stepdad might smoke weed once in a while, but never hard drugs. My mom has respiratory disease (COPD), and can barely tolerate codeine, let alone hard drugs. We called the cops the next morning, and told them, asked them if they knew what happened. The cops, assuming since we live in the 'hood, figured we were all crackheads, took the report very tounge in cheek like, and left, snickering and smirking saying they would "file it".
Its monday afternoon, and i still feel a little groggy and unusually tired. After this incedent, i deceided to ask my neighbors if they saw anything. There are some emxicans across the way from us who always are outside, as well as guys who work the night shift. They all report a vehicle that looked to some like an ice cream truck or unmarked ambulance, depending who u asked. they couldnt agree on the color, some said blue, some said green, but it was like 1 am, and very dark.

Ok, so now my question. What the # happened to us? I cant even begin to speculate. We are pretty much poor city white trash. Nothing special at all. The only thing i can think of, my mother, who is coming down with some sort of wierd lung disease, because of her already destroyed lungs, may have told a friend she was sick. Maybe the symptoms sounded like what her freind thought was SARS, and called the health authorities, who maybe came out to take tests. strangely enough, no blood was taken from me, and i sleep in my living room. If they were comming to see if my mom and stepdad had SARS, why all the secrecy, why come on a sat night before easter? my immediate neighbors said they have not experienced anythign strange. we live in an apartment building, so i figured they might know. Only people who were up at that hour saw it. They didnt see anyone come and go, just the truck.

And the behavior of my cats, plus the tiredness we suddenly feel.............i really dunno what the hell is up. people at work laughed at me, so did the cops.

Maybe someone on here might know what this # is all about. Me? Im freaked. I am freaked about sleeping. I have looked at my body, nothing out of the ordinary.

As far as our backgrounds, nothing to extroidinary. My mom is 50, cant work, very ill, my stepdad is recently unemployed, just recovered from a heart attack. Im 29, female, a veteran, working for a mobile catering company. Thats pretty much it.

So, any thoughts, anyone know of similar experiences that happened?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hmmmm
/strokes chin

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Get Johnny Cochran

AF1

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Someone was celebrating 4/20 early...........

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i like to think i have an open mind, so hypothetically if this happened here is what i would suggest..

you were probably gassed somehow as if explains why all 3 of you are groggy, as all three have similer syptoms, i can see the ideal thing in using an important healthcare like car/van as not many people would question its being there or authority..

it could be as you said, sars related, they have came done tests and administered cures just incase, which could suggest its a bioweapon, alternitivly it could be the otherway round, you might all start getting sick soon.

ask your mother can she remember exaclly where abouts the people were in your house, look for fibers and fingerprints, if found put them somewhere safe dont tell anybody about them other than tell 1 external person you can trust, if you all get ill this person would have to hire a private dectective who would analise the fibers and fingerprints that could turn something up.

ask people in your neighborhood more about it and write it down. store info in a safe place.

buy a weapon and fit your house with ir sensors, trip wire sensors, pressure sensors, wire them upto lighting system, and alarm system, possibly loud music system to play on activation, make sure the alarm is battery back uped just in case. if they come back run like mad or take em down....

other than that investigate...

i cannot think of anything else..

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I agree. Booby traps need to be set.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Booby traps? well, with cats around......

I was more looking for what could have happened. This really spooked me bad. I am curious to know if anyone knew of anything like this happening elsewhere, or at all. With the SARS panic and all, and possibility it was started by us..well, dunno. My moms symptoms are alot like SARS, tho its a simple case of very bad lungs probably infected by a cold. In any case, people coming into my locked home in the middle of the night scares me #less. especially under these circumstances.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
lock the cats in the room with you

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That's just crazy! That's crazier then some of my personal experiences! I feel for you, and I wish I had an answer for you.
Here's a few things I thought of thou..
Your mom has "apparantly" been to the doctor and the "doc" knows it's not SARS related, so if these people were anyway connected to the government(they would know as well) So that takes them out of the equation-atleast for thinking it's SARS.
It seems directed towards your family, for some reason, as none of your neighbors had that happen to them. I would have gone to the police as you did and if they didn't help or just laughed it off, I would have went to the nearest newspaper or TV reporter. Get your story "out there" others may come forward then? I don't see that you guys are in any real danger, they could have easily killed you that night. Instead they took blood. I would also be concerned that they could have been injected with something? I would immediatly have blood drawn at a doctors office or hospital. Explain that you (your parents) are concerned they may have had something injected into them.
I wish we could help you with this and I wish you the best of luck at figuring it all out. Just get your story out there, the more people you tell, the less likely this will happen again to you or anyone else.
Also, this is no different then someone coming into your home and stealing your valuables(material goods) Therefore, the police shouldn't take it lightly. You guys were in fact robbed and I'd make sure "that" is stressed to them. Who knows maybe there are some "sickos" out there stealing peoples blood for some reason beyond us?
Sincerely, Magestica

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, you can rule out some sort of mass drugging of the family -- because not all drugs work on all people. My spouse and daughter would fall under some fairly mild doses, while other substances would have violently allergic reactions. My son and I are very non-responsive to drugs; if you gassed the house and came in, we'd hear you and be all over you like ugly on a mud fence.

And anyone who does that sort of thing knows it. Look at the absolute disaster the Russians made of the hostage situation in the theatre some months back.

So it wasn't a "universal mickey finn" and it wasn't gas.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Has anyone (even in your extended family) worked for the government? If not, has anyone worked in a position that may be somehow affiliated with the government?

If the above doesn't apply, do you or your mother and step-father know anyone in a government position?

Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In line with what Diva asked, you said you're a veteran?
Meaning military?

But, that whole thing sounds pretty screwed up! Do your folks have any home health aids, social workers that stop by? Does anyone at all have a key to your place? Did you ask the landlord if they let anyone in?

And, if you're story is true - your folks should get checked out at the hospital asap.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Check the gauze for any clues. You might be able to narrow down where it came from. This may be a little bit far fetched for you but there is one other thing you might try. www.digitalf8.com...

that is a post i made on how to talk to animals. I went to a 2 day class and learned how to. Try asking your cats questions.

Also try asking any people who are out late at night. For example gangs notice unfarmilar cars that are in there part of town. If you could ask a "gang" type group they might no something.

Also is there any cameras for surveliance that might have seen the van.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Well, you can rule out some sort of mass drugging of the family -- because not all drugs work on all people. My spouse and daughter would fall under some fairly mild doses, while other substances would have violently allergic reactions. My son and I are very non-responsive to drugs; if you gassed the house and came in, we'd hear you and be all over you like ugly on a mud fence.

And anyone who does that sort of thing knows it. Look at the absolute disaster the Russians made of the hostage situation in the theatre some months back.

So it wasn't a "universal mickey finn" and it wasn't gas.

if this did happen to this guy i cannot see a way of knocking 3 people out at once without using gas when they are all in different rooms.. the fact that one person was awake and the other 2 wernt suggests that either, the awakend person got less of a dose, or were less reactive to the substance used to knock them out...

i think its either liquid or gas i cannot think of how else it could be done...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Truth is, I'm quite skeptical of the story.

There are a lot of little supporting points that make the central story sound like fabrication (including the behavior of the cats.) There are a few substances that would have created the tired feelings and so forth -- and they would have all left the cats quite dead.

So I'll leave it at that -- I see a lot of holes in the story that say some elements seem to have been fabricated.

Remember, this board attracts a lot of "The Government Has Sent The Men In Black to watch me in their secret white van and I saw them while I was skateboarding!" reports.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, as far as working for the gov, yeah, i was in the army. 4 Years. Pretty low level insignifigant stuff, just a gen mechanic.

I will be going to the doctor tommorow for a routine phisical i set up, and will ask him to check for anything unusual. I have in the past went to the doctors to have many other ailments checked up on. During my tour of the army, i spent time in saudi, tho after the first gulf war. I do believe whatever causes DSS is still over there, because many of us returned with many wierd ailments, and a few of my former comrades have gone insane, or become strangely ill. I developed wierd stuff after my discharge, and after being blown off by the VA (they told me i was fine, but should return for some other follow up "tests"). yeah right.

As i said, tho I was very low ranking, so i doubt the govornment would bother with me...maybe if i was up a little higher. that and the fact that I appear to be the only one with no needle punctures, or who remebered any of it. Just my folks. And niether of them have been involved in the govornment, nor have worked for them, nor do they know anyone who has. They are pretty much ordinary people.

And Byrd, u need to do a little research. there are alot of substances that will affect humans and wont phase a cat. U forget that '___', while psychotrophically active in humans, doesnt even efect cats. Catnip, which is mildly sedating to humans, is stimulating to cats. Valium doesnt work on cats like it does humans. true, being biological beings like us, they will die like us if hit with nerve or mustard gas, but we obviously werent hit with such substances, otherwise i wouldnt be here.

To everyone else, tho, thanks for sharing your ideas. i shall encorage my parents to see a doc..i dunno if they were injected with anything, but it would be worthwhile to find out. I wasnt bothered by whoever did this, at least as far as i can tell, yesterday and today, i have looked over my body to see if anything new had appeared, so far nothiing, tho i am concerned about the two days of feeling groggy.

My cats seem to have calmed down and went back to normal tho. Whatever happened saturday night, im not sure if ill ever find out, i am going to ask a few more people if anything unusual happened. Since it is a poor neighborhood, we dont have any surveilance cams to pick anything up, mostly, its just the eyewitness accounts of folks who usually hang out on saturday nights.

Again, thank you guys for the info. To anyone who has had wierd stuff happen to them, you knwo what its like. this is the first time ive ever been this close to something this strange and rather frightening.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This incident sounds almost like some form of alien abduction.
Other people may think my ideas are strange, but I always
wondered if incidents like this (and alien abductions) are some
form of demonic possession (or oppression). After all the traditional
forms of possession are passe in this culture, the demons must keep
up with the times and men in black and aliens are the current "hot topics".

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
YES- I would most definately concur with what you are saying, but there is one stipulation-the neighbors saw some type of truck parked outside her house. Aliens do not need trucks to "visit" Then again if you wanted to really add question here-you could say the whole damn neighborhood(who witnessed the incident) were infact abducted in some way or another. Like perhaps-"trick of the eye"? I just highly doubt though that this was the case. I personally think it was a burglar type situation. Meaning "real" people were present at the time. Why they took blood? Who the hell knows? There are alot of sick folks in the world that do things that are beyond you and me. I just know if it were me, I'd surely make a huge stink about it!
Magestica

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
here's a far out theory, perhaps their blood make-up has some curative parts to it for some who in the hell knows disease, and they needed it badly to help slow the progression of such said disease??

ohh and Skadi, about feeling sick after coming home from the region. You should go to www.thepowerhour.com supposedly they've found some natural suppliments that have helped a ton of vets with whatever it is they have from over there. They also give it to the vets that cant afford it. I would definitely go and check it out for you and your friends.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ive actually been looking into natural medicine. The doctors give the same song and dance about they cant do nothing. They dont see whats causing it. So, Ive become my own doctor, and so far, have seen some improvement.

Its still a mystery what happened that night. My mom wont talk about it much. Ive given up on possible theories. It still creeps me out, but gladly, Ill be in england in a few weeks, and thankfully, I dont hear much of strange crap like this occurring.

I actually heard through the rumor mill that someone not too far, about 5 miles, had something somewhat similar happen. I dont know the details, was talking about it with a friend a few days ago. His brother is a cop, and came home snickering about some loon claiming to have been forcibly "vaccinated" in thier sleep. No details, guess his brother thought it too funny to really bother with them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join