It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who, what, why.....WIERD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maybe its the fact that they wanted to vaccinate you from SARS. Or maybe you did something that might have got you in trouble with the Gov't. Who knows.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm kinda leaning to the SARS idea. Perhaps the shadow goverment heard about the symptoms throught he grapevine and administered a cure. I honestly think SARS is a U.S.-made Bio-weapon.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That is very strange. While I don't blame anyone here for being skeptical, as I am myself, certain people like Byrd you can count on for being an ass about it. Myself, I think the advice given out here has been pretty good, just do what you can, and if nothing else happens from it, don't let it eat at you. Who knows, maybe someone wanted to see if you had transmitted and of you GWS symptoms to those you live with......there is an endless number of possibilities, and the inexplicably strange happens all the time. Your best bet is vigilance, and awareness. Take care, and hopefully nothing bad comes of this.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks guys.

So far, nothing out of the ordinary for me, tho my mom has broken out in rashes, swelling, not too sure from what tho. She does suffer from cancer and after effects of chemotherapy in years past.

I still puzzle at it myself. It seems that other than my friends brother and such, Ive heard a couple stories locally here and there about something similar. Perhaps they feared a sARS OUTBREAK IN sEATTLE, AND CURED OR TESTED BEFORE WORD COULD SLIP?

With all the other insanity in the world right now, its getting less and less koooky.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My advice?

If you sleep bad at night?

Get rid of the cats.
Get yourself a couple of Rottweilers.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
no, the cats stay. they have extra sensory powers anyway.

dogs bark too much anyway. id never get sleep. Cats are natural tranquilizers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join