It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human foot found in 'suspicious package' at Conservative Party headquarters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Human foot found in 'suspicious package' at Conservative Party headquarters

ca.news.yahoo.c om

The Ottawa Citizen is reporting that a suspicious package delivered to the Conservative Party of Canada's headquarters in Ottawa appears to be a human foot.

Reports note that more than a dozen emergency vehicles and the haz-mat team arrived to investigate the package left at 130 Albert St after a Conservative staffer felt nauseous in the office.

Two men in white jumpsuits and masks were seen exiting the building around 1:45 p.m. pushing a large barrel.

Both the Tories and the police are refusing to confirm the box's contents.

"A suspicious package was sent to our office," Conse
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh man.. a Human Foot. A special present for Stephen Harper maybe?!
The article mentions the staffer getting nauseous, ugh... i would too if i opened a package with a foot in it!
I wonder if this is just somebodys way of protesting against the government or if its a serial killer giving away clues.. or just some nutjob?!

I'll keep this thread updated when more info is out there

Thoughts?!

ca.news.yahoo.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

**Added** Here are some other 'foot' finds... maybe be related as has been pointed out by members within the thread

ATS-9th severed foot found on Vancouver/Washington coast
ATS-Fifth human foot found in Canada
ATS-Mystery deepens as 4th human foot found
edit on 5/29/2012 by Nspekta because: added ATS threads

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
He would only need to worry if it was a dead fish.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Fifth human foot found in Canada
Sixth human foot found in Canada...,
edit on 29-5-2012 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Some young politician trying to get "his foot in the door"?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My goodness, what is wrong with this world.

How disgusting.

If it's the 9th foot, it has to be a serial killer.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Funny as the foot jokes are, it's concerning. Afterall, these feet used to be attached to a human being. I am hoping it is a sick in the head mortician or something, snatching some feet before he cremates, and not removed from a live person......

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's all ok.

He was a liberal.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It's not a serial killer if all that's been discovered are feet
The perpetrator probably works in a shoe shop.
I wonder if any match up yet!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
i reccon there is a serial killer there have been feet appering since 2007

edit on 29-5-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Maybe the guy was sick of not getting enough attention and decided to really get his MO out there for everyone to hear/see it? Its a lot more obvious when its delivered to parliament rather than washing up on shore!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Geez...sounds like an episode from Dexter...sick...

sounds like this one was to really get attention...he will not be ignored!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I guess someone somewhere has a secret foot fetish.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
My goodness, what is wrong with this world.

How disgusting.

If it's the 9th foot, it has to be a serial killer.

No it doesn't.

They have already identified a number of the people to whom the feet belonged.

Two of the feet belonged to a woman who is known to have committed suicide by jumping from the Patullo Bridge into the Fraser River.

Two more were identified as belonging to a 21-year old man who died of natural causes.

Another foot belonged to a young man who was reported as being severely depressed and is believed to have committed suicide.

Two other feet belonged to a fisherman who disappeared in 1987. Foul play isn't suspected in that case either.

There have been a total of 14 feet have been found, 11 in BC and 3 in Washington.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I read WIki, too, but how do you die at 21 of natural causes? And if you died of natural causes, and this is known, why is your body in water deteriorating? Why are all but two wearing sneakers? One area for sure that is found in American waters, near WA state, is only a short distance from Canadian waters. The family that said that one guy may have committed suicide, it was not a definite.
I think it is probable to be a serial murderer, and possibly only one or two is suicide.
There is two young children size feet discovered, there is not any mention of these two ever being reported as missing. So, clearly something is going on.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Sounds fishy to me. People have comitted suicide, died in the water forever now. Why now all of a sudden feet popping up like that? I could see if it was a bunch of random parts, but all feet sounds like one hell of a coincidence.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Heres the update:

Update:

According to CBC News, police say the package appeared to a be a human foot in an X-ray but official confirmation will have to wait until the coroner has investigated.

Ottawa police Staff Sgt. Bruce Pirt says the suspicious package was delivered through Canada Post and police will be tracking its origin.

Meanwhile, the RCMP and Montreal police are also investigating the discovery of a human torso in a pile of garbage in the Côte-des-Neiges borough, west of Décarie Boulevard and checking to see if there is any link to the package found in Ottawa.

Yahoo

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoEskiMo
I read WIki, too, but how do you die at 21 of natural causes? And if you died of natural causes, and this is known, why is your body in water deteriorating?

There are any number of reasons for dying that qualify as natural causes. Common ones include undiagnosed heart defects and brain aneurisms. Fabrice Muamba, a 24-yea old soccer player for the Bolton Wanderers of the English Premier League, almost died when he suffered a heart attack during a game back in March. Had he not received immediate medical help he would have died. His heart was stopped for 78 mins. Most professional soccer players are much fitter than your average 21-year old.

As to why his feet were found where they were, I have no idea.

Why are all but two wearing sneakers?

Sneakers float. Once the foot separated from the rest of the body due to decomposition, the weight of the foot would not be sufficient to keep it underwater. Many hiking boots are not much more than more rugged sneakers.

There is two young children size feet discovered, there is not any mention of these two ever being reported as missing. So, clearly something is going on.

Children-sized does not mean coming from a child. There are plenty of women who would fit just fine into a boy's size 6 shoe

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Al Bundy?

It is a problem in this world, the violence, the disregard for human life and the the whole system.

Tired of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join