It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Awake? Really?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ive recently noticed strange things happening to me which are hard to explain. Everything in life seems to be synchronised in time with situations appearing right in front of my eyes as if ive seen it all before. I seem to be able to adapt reality by changing my thoughts and behaviour - almost as if my Individual optimisation is directly affecting beliefs, capability, behaviour and ultimately my environment. Therefore i have no other reason than to conclude that we are actually living our lifes in a pre-defined / pre-written matrix - each and every individual a prisoner to there own beliefs.

I seem to influence thought and peoples behaviour based on perspective communication and influential vocabulary. Anyway - why am i posting this post in secret societys? I was wondering"how deep the rabbit hole goes!" For example; why do i get an American Quater in my change with Liberty on oneside and an eagle on the other when i live in a remote part of U.K.? (Synchronised). Why did someone at my work tell me to phone a company listed at 33 Freemason Street? (number 33/Synchronised!!). I could list lots of these masonic connections happening to me. Why do i keep seeing other definitions in road signs. THe truth is i am seeing that everything is connected - and im a bit scared to tell u the truth. I feel i am giving away a lot of secrets but i am not a mason and i have learned this from living my life by questioning everything - absolutely everything. What i need to know is - can you be a mason without being a mason? Are the masons trying to contact me / are they doing there magic on me / can they do magic?

All is not as it seems one must conclude.

Your thought would be greatfully appreciated..........

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Often one brings the specific content of coincidences upon oneself. The rabbit hole exists within you. It is your choice how deep you wish to proceed.

MK

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Why are you so quick to use "prisoner" in this context? Why are you so sure that you didn't, at least at some level, have anything to do with the planning/construction of this "matrix" of synchronicity?

Are you sure?

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Often one brings the specific content of coincidences upon oneself. The rabbit hole exists within you. It is your choice how deep you wish to proceed.

MK

Therefore when you are liberated to think freely you become the chooser and open doors which lead to new paths. New pathways lead to enlightment.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think its a little more complicated than just self manifestations within ones own self conciousness. The self fufilling prophecy scenario. I have seen this synchronicity of sorts. I see 11:11 alot, not just on time pieces within my own house ie: The vcr clock, the pc clock, the watch on my wrist. I see it in other places. For example, we know everyones watches or clocks are not precisely set the same time and in synch but yet I have seen 11:11 many of times elsewhere. Even receipts for items purchased. You cant tell me on a subconcious level I purchase all the items and mathematically factor the cost and tax so it comes up $11.11

Other anomalous numbers i encounter are 1013, 322, and 33 all in the same categories, Time and Receipts of purchase. I have even seen 322 in the movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson. 322 is the room number he is in at the hospital after he is injured by the MK Ultra guys. Significance of 322 to me is Skull and Bones, the fraternity at Yale. We have all heard the stories, the occult practices, etc but heres the interesting part. Some of you are familiar with the so called theft of Geronimos skull by Prescott Bush. In the movie Conspiracy Theory when Mel Gibson is moved out of room 322 Julia Roberts discovers a matchbook with the name Geronimo on it. Thought that was pretty freaky. Guess the director new the story of Prescott and Geronimos skull

Anyways....interesting stuff. I seem to effect stuff in my surroundings as well. Seems when I pass by someone or they get near me having something in their hand,,,they drop it. Keys, pencils,books,anything they are carrying and it happens alot. Just recently its been accompanied by people actually knocking into displays or knocking items off a rack in convenient stores as I await my turn in the check out lane. Sometimes folks will be just as kind and friendly as they can be with me in public sometimes they look at me as if Im a creature from outter space...Its quite a trip. Maybe its onset schizophrenia
No voices yet thank God.

Well thats my neurosis in a nutshell.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
there is like a "rabbit hole" in us all you just need to know how far you want to go into yourself into your childhood memories
im 23 and i rember somthing from when i was 1-2

i know it seems wierd maybe its some wierd thing or a "middle life crisus"

but this thing i rember keeps happing to me in a more growen up form

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
I think its a little more complicated than just self manifestations within ones own self conciousness. The self fufilling prophecy scenario. I have seen this synchronicity of sorts. I see 11:11 alot,

I see 11:11 all the time aswell. More times than not when i glance the computer clock at work in the morning it reads 11:11. I also bought some food from shop around a month ago and guess what the amount came to!!!!! I have no idea what the significance of this is but what u say i have noticed aswell. Also the number 33 - i am seeing everywhere. THe stuff u said about people dropping things - makes perfect sense to me. Glad im not the only one who' is seeing these things.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
by any vchance does 11:11 mean anything to you like a birthdate a death date marrage oir anything?

if we all have had lives befor the ones were in now maybe it was based around ww1?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i am a victim of the 11:11 time viewing thing aswell... its an odd and annoying occurance. dfh out.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Notice the solstice time for December,21 2012?

aa.usno.navy.mil...

2012 2012
Perihelion Jan 5 00 Equinoxes Mar 20 05 14 Sept 22 14 49
Aphelion July 5 03 Solstices June 20 23 09 Dec 21 11 11

BOOM! =)

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
one of the dates was very close to sep 30 that was'nt to long ago..

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Not sure if I understand what your point is? The september date is the fall equinox...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think Lucid Lunacy is on to a really good point. I often think that this reality is based on an outline that each of us helped to create. My thoughts have gone from a large prison made to carry out sentences for crimes committed in the real realm to a school of sorts made to learn how to exist. There is a definite script that is followed, but we are allowed to adlib and change the path by our own level of understanding and desires. Maybe its a bit of both. I would think that a truely perfect society would have done away with punishment and torture as payment for a crime. Sending someone to a voluntary school of sorts where we are allowed to learn and overcome our deficentcy. Maybe we are playing a role in the very script that we helped to create. This would help to reason why it looks so familiar to us in the waking world. I imagine we all came up with our own sentence, which makes it a little harder to complain about.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am a victim of 2:22 ans 22:22. At one stage I saw it around 9 times in one week, PLUS 4:44.

I do see 11:11 sometimes but 2:22 I have seen MUCH more.

Wonder what it means......?

As for being awake, yeah sometimes I such a strong sense of de ja vue. I actually stop what I am doing because I feel like I just woke up out of this world, seen what was going to happen next then then fell back in it only to act out what I saw. strange.

One thing is for sure, there is more unknown about this life then known.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
One thing I about the numbers is that people create these coincedences in their minds. I know that when 9/11 hit the U.S., anytime I looked at the clock it was 9:11. I'm talking everytime, which is very hard considering it only happens for two minutes once every day. There are many of these kinds of things that I see every day. One thing that bothers me horribly though, is that I have constant dejavu. Most of you have probably experienced this at least a few times, but to some if any of you who know what I'm talking about, I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts. I would like to know anyone elses thoughts on this as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthInWisdom
One thing I about the numbers is that people create these coincedences in their minds. I know that when 9/11 hit the U.S., anytime I looked at the clock it was 9:11. I'm talking everytime, which is very hard considering it only happens for two minutes once every day. There are many of these kinds of things that I see every day. One thing that bothers me horribly though, is that I have constant dejavu. Most of you have probably experienced this at least a few times, but to some if any of you who know what I'm talking about, I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts. I would like to know anyone elses thoughts on this as well.

Quite possible yes. Some people do make it for themselves, but maybe not. Perhaps it's the real US inside, the little person shackled in a cage, running his/her empty mug across the bars trying to catch our attention, pointing out that we do not know that which we are in. It's time to stop looking at the shadows/flickers of light that are projected on this caves wall. It's time coming that people start turning around, and start walking out of... the Cave.

deaf fences hit

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wake_up_man
What i need to know is - can you be a mason without being a mason? Are the masons trying to contact me / are they doing there magic on me / can they do magic?

All is not as it seems one must conclude.

Your thought would be greatfully appreciated..........

The answer to question 1 is, yes you can be a Mason without being a Mason, according to quite a few Freemasons that I have had long talks with.

As for the next question... well I don't know, as I am not a Mason, but I do know that I have petitioned a Lodge and that since I was about 10 years old I have had dreams about dying when I was 25, and it just so happens that I will be initiated and go through the three degrees while I am 25. As well my lucky (favorite) numbers have always been 13 and 7, as well my favorite day has always been Friday the 13th, I did not find the significance to these numbers and that day until about 4 years ago, it was 5 years ago that I started talking to Freemasons and while talking to one of them about De Molay he told me about 1307 on Friday the 13th. It was very weird to say the least.
I have had other numerous dreams about Freemasons that seem very real (completely lucid dreams), in each dream they (men in my dreams) seem to be calling me to join, so I am not sure if they can actually do this through magick or magic, but it may just be your subconscious telling you something, like �look in to it�, because it may be what your subconscious wants you to do??

As for the time thing (11:11, 4:44, etc.) this is a psychological thing, you have trained yourselves to look at a clock at that time, me it is 5:55, hence amike555, you can train yourself to wake-up at a certain time or do anything at a certain time, it is simply your ultradian rhythm (if it occurs more than once a day) or circatian rhythm (if it occurs only once per day). The reason why you are conditioned to these times is because you get a since of being connected (spiritually), thus you go through something called classical conditioning. The neutral stimulus is you looking at the clock, unconditioned stimulus is finding out what time it is and the conditioned stimulus (conditioning) is looking at the clock at the same time everyday or twice a day, depending on how connected you feel about that certain time.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That is truly weird. I have had these types of thingds occur. The number 23 is allround me, I mean really. I was given the #23 as a jersey for are team. ( not my choice). I was born on the 23. In class I was given a number for something and what do you know 23. ON MY LICENCE PLATE the number 23 is in it twice back to back. There are other crazt things too. For some reason I feel I am going to die at age 23! I am scared a few more years.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank the people who have posted a reply to my subject - directly to the numerous points intially made. Some of your thoughts have been very acceptable and have lead me on a path of enlightment and discovery. I am now aware of how i will go with further learning and applying of such knowledge to the benefit of mankind. It is a glorious day today because i am free - having freedom is the gloriest given rite that anyone can have. Freedom to enjoy each and every day as if it is your last day on earth. To my mind - i have been directed on new paths to explore, the journey has allready started. All is clear.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In the great puzzle of life we are all pieces of the jigsaw. We need each other for the big picture.

Good luck on your journey.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join