It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Guided Chakra, Kundalini, OBE meditation (experimental)

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum, seemed the most practical to me. Feel free to move mods.

I am in the process of making a guided tutorial on how to do Chakra/Kundalini meditations. As there is nothing really around that gets into the depths of what needs to be done, i thought id give it a go.

It begins with a brief over view of the practice, and then begins doing a chakra meditation. After the chakra meditation we begin exploring the sensations felt for OBE's and what not.

I have a used a combination of Vedic mantra's, Shamanic drumming and binaural beats.

I did have a more detailed video to go along with it, but was to long for you tube so needs some more work to break it down. For now you just have the audio file.

Anyone who is interested in this, please listen and give your feed back. I have made this for beginners and am curious as to how easy it is to understand. I have been meditating for years so i am not sure if the things i describe can be felt by a beginner.

It is a 35 minute meditation.

Please do not disregard the warning below. It is serious.







Here is the meditation.
soundcloud.com...




posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
"I was born and raised in India for almost 20 years of my life and saw firsthand many of the problems that enveloped innocent victims who'd turned to evil sources for their needs and desires. One only needs to look at the general uncleanliness, deprivation and poverty of the Indian's lifestyle to see the emptiness of the claims of eastern mysticism on its Hindu devotees. Gurus, godmen, ascended masters, their teachings based in myths and fables, the promises of Ayurvedic medicine, and yoga disciplines - if these gave physical well-being and prosperity why wouldn't the benefits of euphoric bliss, overwhelming wealth and good health be part of India's culture? Instead disease and corruption are rampant, below the breadline poverty is standard living, woeful slavery and heartbreaking child prostitution abounds. It only takes an inkling of common sense to see that the eastern promise of god-like spirituality to the one-ness bliss philosophy is not benefiting the Hindu masses but connecting themselves to snake divinity and showing its ugly results.The Bible warns of the dangers of snake power(kundalini) and its wicked lies. Answers are not to be found in Eastern mysticism but only in Jesus Christ: in a personal relationship with Him Who calls Himself the Truth and gives us the Way to His Father. Only through Jesus Christ does anyone have access to God." www.carylmatrisciana.com...:geopolitika-magazine-interview-part-3-&catid=79:geopolitika-maga zine-interview-april-2012&Itemid=54

OP, every culture that partakes of this mysticism lives in poverty, deprivation, uncleaness and other such living conditions, you have to place warnings on the practice, and it is snake worship. And yet you recommend it to, and teach it to, the descendants of Israel who once again fall for Balaams error.

"Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. O my people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path." Isaiah 3:12



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
 


Jesus was a Buddhist monk.

A BBC documentary:

youtu.be...

Christ was not the surname of Jesus. Christ means consciousness.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
 


People are suffering all over the world because of the ones who take it all. The ones who have it all (material) are not necessarily at peace.
The more material 'things' you have and want remove you from heaven.

Mathew 19:24
"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Material wealth does not make for happiness and contentment. There are celebrities to prove it.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


Thank you for this, flagged

love to all



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


Thanks for the audio link. I will give it a try maybe later tonight.
I don't have muh time to meditate but I do try when I get a spare hour. Usually when my boy is asleep and my missus is at work.

I have been using Theta Binaural beats and although I haven't been able to project yet, I came pretty close the other week.
Maybe you could give me some advice? I had been meditating for about 45minutes, laying on my bed with my back up against the head board. I was listening to some Theta waves when I could feel a tingling start all over me that got sronger. I have made it this far before except I felt my whole body vibrate. Head to toe. It was intense, more intense than i've ever felt it. It was like my whole body was shaking. I tried to move my head but it felt like I had to peel it off from the head board but I still moved it. Then the vibrations stopped and I couldn't get back into that state. I decided to stop and try again another day. When I feel these intense vibrations what is the next stage? What should I do?
Also, is it possible for you to upload this to ATS Podcasts so I can download it?
Thanks in advance

edit on 27-5-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Sorry, I can't take warnings seriously, or things seriously in general, if words aren't spelled properly.

Either way, I'll get over it and continue to read on..



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"I was born and raised in India for almost 20 years of my life and saw firsthand many of the problems that enveloped innocent victims who'd turned to evil sources for their needs and desires. One only needs to look at the general uncleanliness, deprivation and poverty of the Indian's lifestyle to see the emptiness of the claims of eastern mysticism on its Hindu devotees. Gurus, godmen, ascended masters, their teachings based in myths and fables, the promises of Ayurvedic medicine, and yoga disciplines - if these gave physical well-being and prosperity why wouldn't the benefits of euphoric bliss, overwhelming wealth and good health be part of India's culture? Instead disease and corruption are rampant, below the breadline poverty is standard living, woeful slavery and heartbreaking child prostitution abounds. It only takes an inkling of common sense to see that the eastern promise of god-like spirituality to the one-ness bliss philosophy is not benefiting the Hindu masses but connecting themselves to snake divinity and showing its ugly results.The Bible warns of the dangers of snake power(kundalini) and its wicked lies. Answers are not to be found in Eastern mysticism but only in Jesus Christ: in a personal relationship with Him Who calls Himself the Truth and gives us the Way to His Father. Only through Jesus Christ does anyone have access to God." www.carylmatrisciana.com...:geopolitika-magazine-interview-part-3-&catid=79:geopolitika-maga zine-interview-april-2012&Itemid=54

OP, every culture that partakes of this mysticism lives in poverty, deprivation, uncleaness and other such living conditions, you have to place warnings on the practice, and it is snake worship. And yet you recommend it to, and teach it to, the descendants of Israel who once again fall for Balaams error.

"Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. O my people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path." Isaiah 3:12


As if the people who follow the bible are true Christians
. The ones truly understand god can come from any view of god and seek the thruth within. You are caught up in duality and ego and your own views. Duality and ego is so much fun so I play around with it also. Then sometimes I become bored with it and become one with everything again and feel the chi (holy spirit whitin me). I am off no religon but find spititual thruths everewhere god has place them. I will not be a slave to human smallmindedness view of god that scream of corruption and ego parasitic control.

If Christianety was truely the whole thruth then heaven would already be here and god would not have to send perfect awakeened souls/buddhas/saints that become corrupted here to clean up humanities mess because you would all have been awoken in bliss and harmony.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Not sure if this is the right forum, seemed the most practical to me. Feel free to move mods.

I am in the process of making a guided tutorial on how to do Chakra/Kundalini meditations. As there is nothing really around that gets into the depths of what needs to be done, i thought id give it a go.

It begins with a brief over view of the practice, and then begins doing a chakra meditation. After the chakra meditation we begin exploring the sensations felt for OBE's and what not.

I have a used a combination of Vedic mantra's, Shamanic drumming and binaural beats.

I did have a more detailed video to go along with it, but was to long for you tube so needs some more work to break it down. For now you just have the audio file.

Anyone who is interested in this, please listen and give your feed back. I have made this for beginners and am curious as to how easy it is to understand. I have been meditating for years so i am not sure if the things i describe can be felt by a beginner.

It is a 35 minute meditation.

Please do not disregard the warning below. It is serious.







Here is the meditation.
soundcloud.com...


Thanks for the meditation. Kinda got me in childmode there for a while. No OBE but I have a feeling I am not supposed to get them yeet. Unfortunalty when I go into childmode I cannot concentrate and just start laughting and cant stay still and just wanna caress the whole universe while feeling the energy and singing songs with words that do not mean anything.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You're right about there being nothing posted to help us for what's really going on

Thanks for the meditation

Can you upload the instrumental too?
edit on 27-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
 


There are no lies to the raising of the snake (kundalini) for it is finding god/jesus within yourself. I experienced everything i know unknowingly just from the urge to search for meaning and truth.
Since it awoke inside me i have never felt better as a human being.
life now makes sense.
If you think this is evil, you are being deceived.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The tingling sensation is the beginning onset of an OBE, next you want the pulsing waves of electricity you described. This can be accompanied with loud crashing noises, (for me, it sounds like a truck or plane crashing into your house). The biggest thing that holds someone back is fear. The point between separation is usually quite intimidating.
I find ur head is the hardest thing to relax. Really relax your face muscles and your eyes, you want no movement in your eyes and completely concentrating on your minds eye.
Then it comes to visualization and intention. Forget your physical body, it no longer exists.
Imagine yourself hovering 1 meter in the air above yourself, then slowly falling down back in to your body, try this numerous times. Then imagine 2 astral bodies doing the same (next to each other).
After that, clearly picture the place you want to be. Feel all the sensation of being their.
What the grass feels like, the wind, the texture of the trees, the colours, the sounds. Then you should just find yourself their/separating.

OBE are more likely to work waking up 2 hours before your normal time. Staying up for half hour then doing the above.

BTW i am no expert on OBE's, i have experienced them many times, but am still unable to do it at will, its more of a spontaneous thing.

I will look at uploading somewhere for download



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment
 


well said!



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment
 


As long as it makes you feel good ;D



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing
 


indeed,
that can be arranged
so you just want the introduction removed, leave the chanting and what not?



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
 



man - you profess utter ignorance.
the absolute base wisdom of christianity lies in serpent power.. and it's not some "evil demon" it's just the SHAPE of the energy the human spirit forms when it manifests in the human body along the spinal cord...

the very core of your physical temple is shaped like a snake.. your spinal cord.. are you going to denounce every on'es spinal cords?

read up about Nehushtan - it is the same thing as the rod of asclepius, herme's caduceus, kundalini, Quetzalcoatl, .. same thing.. it is just a healthy state of spiritual energy up the largest "river" in the human body.. the snake-shaped human spine...

i mean just by reading one guy's account of the small amount of information he accumulated on kundalini study... you find a snippet of it online and therefor that is your ultimate opinion on the topic????

are you kidding me???

so much for personal experience and intelligent analysis and discourse.


edit on 5/27/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
The tingling sensation is the beginning onset of an OBE, next you want the pulsing waves of electricity you described. This can be accompanied with loud crashing noises, (for me, it sounds like a truck or plane crashing into your house). The biggest thing that holds someone back is fear. The point between separation is usually quite intimidating.


i know exactly what you mean.. i felt it about to happen one time during a very heavy "tingling" session.. it's like arorae borialis at the tip top of your head...
then i heard the "sound" of a freight train coming woooooosh! right towards me about to crash and i felt the sucking sensation as i might have been leaving my body.. but i was scared and jolted myself awake... wish i hadn't... must be more courageous next time and relax and let it happen...



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


haha yer, that was happened to my last one, had an issue with spirits messing with me, then i started to get sucked out my body with loud crashing noises, thought i was getting abducted so bailed!
regret it now... lol



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"I was born and raised in India for almost 20 years of my life and saw firsthand many of the problems that enveloped innocent victims who'd turned to evil sources for their needs and desires. One only needs to look at the general uncleanliness, deprivation and poverty of the Indian's lifestyle to see the emptiness of the claims of eastern mysticism on its Hindu devotees. Gurus, godmen, ascended masters, their teachings based in myths and fables, the promises of Ayurvedic medicine, and yoga disciplines - if these gave physical well-being and prosperity why wouldn't the benefits of euphoric bliss, overwhelming wealth and good health be part of India's culture? Instead disease and corruption are rampant, below the breadline poverty is standard living, woeful slavery and heartbreaking child prostitution abounds. It only takes an inkling of common sense to see that the eastern promise of god-like spirituality to the one-ness bliss philosophy is not benefiting the Hindu masses but connecting themselves to snake divinity and showing its ugly results.The Bible warns of the dangers of snake power(kundalini) and its wicked lies. Answers are not to be found in Eastern mysticism but only in Jesus Christ: in a personal relationship with Him Who calls Himself the Truth and gives us the Way to His Father. Only through Jesus Christ does anyone have access to God." www.carylmatrisciana.com...:geopolitika-magazine-interview-part-3-&catid=79:geopolitika-maga zine-interview-april-2012&Itemid=54

OP, every culture that partakes of this mysticism lives in poverty, deprivation, uncleaness and other such living conditions, you have to place warnings on the practice, and it is snake worship. And yet you recommend it to, and teach it to, the descendants of Israel who once again fall for Balaams error.

"Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. O my people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path." Isaiah 3:12


yeh just look at the beautiful world the christains have created. i rather be poor and india and be intouch with myself rather than being dressed up in galmour and lie to myself about god on a daily basis



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
 


Lol, the people practicing Kundalini yoga aren't living in poverty. They are forsaking wealth and greed for the simple and meager means of the self-ego. Has nothing to do with 'God' punishing these countries for "snake worship". The serpent has been a symbol of wisdom and peace for several millenia...Satan is also derived from an ancient sanskrit word meaning Truth or something. I will find the link and repost.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join