It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
well i think that there is a third person
someone used "software" to remove him.....

this software removed the "person" and his "shadow"...BUT...didnt remove his "reflection"....!!!

thats what im seeing....the dissapeaing/reappearing car..... and a mysterious object around him....who knows
according to the other thread..it could be the devil lol.....

as i said, he tosses something north, rolls the victim north, then drags the victim north... gestures north...and just so happens, north has a "hidden" object moving AROUND..not in one direction lik eit was wind blowing rubbish

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

video supplied to CBS4 by The Herald under a news sharing agreement is disturbing. At one point, whomever was controlling the cameras zoomed

For those of you wanting the link, just google the about quote, and you'll get links to thousands of sources citing the same article. The site I got that from was rather unsavory, and they were just quoting the same story over again.

With that article, the source isn't that important, because it's all over the place. Easy to find. In fact, it was referenced by member "stupid girl" back on page ten of this thread, however no source was given there.

Here's a few "reputable" links (ATS friendly):
Source.
Source.
Source.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

CBS said the same thing in their report

but wasnt it just to cover their nutz etc.....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just found this,

It states that 3 calls they recieved were in a particular order. Although i don't know how reliable it is in terms of the order.

An unnamed bus driver was the first one to make the call about the unbelievable attack that was taking place on the causeway. She said, “Listen there is a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway. I’m a bus driver, I pulled over because I saw what happened. It’s a naked man beating another man on MacArthur Causeway…. He’s going to kill that man. I promise you.”

Moments later, another driver called in to explain the unexplainable: “I’m just reporting a naked man in front of the Miami Herald Building next to the highway…. Can’t miss him, he’s naked!”

Then a third called in, saying that the two were so busy fighting, they almost knocked over an old lady who was riding her bike, “There’s two bums going at it with each other, taking over the whole lane. I think they’re fighting. They almost knocked over an old lady who was biking by.”

There is a Youtube video in the article, with a report from a news channel. I will source the link at the end. It has the recorded 911 calls in the report that were quoted in the article. It gets a bit dramatic, as they start talking about a boxer that knocked Eugene out in 2007 over a silly disagreement about music briefly. But there's something very interesting at the end of the video.

I will transcribe what is said at the end of the video;

Reporter: "And now there's another aspect to this story. Over the past week you may have encountered some of those very graphic pictures of Ronald Poppo, the victim, online. They have been circulating all over the place. Well now the Miami Police Department wants to know, who took those pictures, how they got out, and there is an investigation underway".

Be warned. When the youtube video ends. There is a link to another video in standard youtube style. Which shows the graphic picture of the alledged Ronald Poppo after the attack, the one that's been circulating around the net. Just a heads up for people who haven't come across it yet and don't want to either.

Source

edit on 3-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok, the article i linked in my previous post says that a Bus Driver was the first to make a 911 call about the incident. As i stated, i'm not sure whether this information is that reliable.

So i started watching the 23+ minute footage again to check for buses.

I think what looks like a bus or coach (not sure what Amercian buses look like to be honest) goes past at around 4:13 mins.

What i think is another bus goes past at 4:59 mins. Guess what....The black disappearig/reappearing car at 5:00 mins is right behind it, this is what i think slows that black car to a stop. In the 911 call, the Bus Driver states that she had to pull over and make the call.

Also, i swear i see what looks like a Cop car go past at around 4:36 mins

Anyone want to double check this for me?

edit on 3-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the third person is a page from a newspaper.

on the other hand... I do think there is a conspiracy going on with this story. I've already written about it though.

I think this dude went into a delta state. Hypnotized. Who ever this guys handler is was NOT having a good day. I think stuff like this is going to happen more and more for a handful of reasons. All the leaks in politics and the upcoming election, the elite are going to extremes.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

im definatly seeing the same sort of car that the police were using later in the tape.....bulky, white with lights on the roof....

sorry for my ignorance...i thought the cop cars in america were white and black...blame hollywood.....thats why i thought 1:58 was a cop.....but yours is more "acceptable".....

i need to shortlist all these finds.....

peace

p.s. its nice to see that sos many people dialled 911...and that society was not that lame.....but still.. i dont want to think that the police are that lame...18 mins on their roads....i really, really doubt that......
its in an americans nature to cross the earth to police a small canal in timbuktu....but cant stop/interrupt some naked guy eating a dude.....it stinks
edit on 3-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I think the third person is a page from a newspaper.

a four foot (4ft) newspaper...hmmmm...you rekon poppo was reading the financial times?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hi new here been reading through this thread, it's all sounded very suspicious to me from the start, is it even possible to eat a face without using a knife, and is the picture of the victims face even real? because it looks fake to me. EIther that or it's a pic of some other poor individual.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Or this 3rd person/creature cut/eat his face, I'm hoping it's fake and the guy is ok somewhere. This is so horrible I can't stop thinking about it, but I feel really bad for both guys.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
One out of Miami TODAY

Man behind bars allegedly growls, tries to bite officer

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Did a Google on 'Cloud 9' drug and found something interesting. I remember the ER doctor stating Eugene's behavior could be manifestations of using 'Bath Salts'. This is from an entirely different state, but interesting nonetheless:

Cloud 9 is marketed as a fake insect repellent and it produces the same dangerous side effects as the designer drugs commonly dubbed bath salts, said Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center spokesman Matthew Van Stone. The Plains Twp. facility's emergency room has seen an increase of patients under the drug's influence.

Side effects include paranoia, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, rapid heartbeat and hypertension, said Dr. Sam Saylor, an emergency medical physician at Geisinger.

"These drugs were marketed as insect repellents or bath salts or plant foods when they were sold on the shelves. Now that they're being made illegal, we're seeing more people getting their hands on them illegally," Dr. Saylor said.

People sniff, inject or smoke Cloud 9, Dr. Saylor said. Fake bath salts and fake insect repellent contain stimulant drugs like mephedrone and MDPV, he said.

"They are coc aine-like and amphetamine-like drugs that cause stimulant effects," Dr. Saylor said. "They have terrible side effects and they're not being regulated. They are the same as street drugs and have deadly side effects."

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This came across the wire today, not sure how reputable the source is... so take this for what it's worth:

In their latest update, police confirm to news that Rudy Eugene discarded his clothing and belongings hours before that Poppo attack. Additionally, new surveillance video reveals Eugene was with a male companion hours before that attack.

If this is true, it means to me that there is possibly more footage that has not been released to the public eye.
And it goes on to say -

Police tell news that they are certain that Eugene got to South Beach shortly before 7 am. Eugene abandoned his car in front of the Miami Ad School’s exit path. Now surveillance video has been obtained by local news from that school.

Okay, fine... whatever, just keep throwing fishbones to us but it still stinks like fish.
I've searched, and found nothing that correlates with this story...
no local news, no PD releases... nothing, nada, zilch.
So is this just media spin at work or what?

Source

Cheers!
T

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm frustrated by the strangely epidemic obsession with zombies and the idea that their existence is even possible. That said... the whole story sounds like something straight out of a horror movie. The very thought that insanity could actually reach such an extreme...
That was for the original post, by the way.
edit on 5-6-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

If you would have done at least "some"research, you would know that at least a zombie like "state" is VERY possible. Most people here are talking about that, not really the undead!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Just found this, not sure how reliable and reputable it is;

The Miami Cannibal's girlfriend has hired Gloria Allred, who is known as the "celebrity attorney." The fact that Allred isn't talking—when she normally does a lot of it for the cameras—has some speculating why the woman tied to the flesh-eating man would hire her in the first place.

Why would the girlfriend hire a lawyer, and a celebrity one at that?

Source

*shrugs*

edit on 5-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

It's hard to say really at this point in time. I'm sure other reports from different news stations and papers will pick this story up quickly, If it's not just spin from an unreputable source. But who knows with the media.

It's already known that he parked his car illegally, and abandoned it because it broke down.

If there was indeed a second man that was with Eugene when his car broke down, they may not be allowed to release the CCTV footage until they can identify the second man and possibly bring him in for questioning.

This information may have been released in the hope that this second man may come forward to shed some light on the situation at that time.

If they can't identify the second man and nobody comes forward. If the footage is clear enough, they may get the go ahead to release it so somebody can identify him.

Just some thoughts really.

edit on 5-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crmnlelemnt

...No offense...just putting it into perspective heh

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I'm frustrated by the strangely epidemic obsession with zombies and the idea that their existence is even possible. That said... the whole story sounds like something straight out of a horror movie. The very thought that insanity could actually reach such an extreme...
That was for the original post, by the way.
edit on 5-6-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

Everything is possible
human bodies are very simple machine to manipulate
many drug compagny experimented nasty stuff during the war
even Hitler scientists probably tried to find the perfect formula
that will make someone go nuts with an impulsion to eat meat

If its not a drug that will change someone into somekind of a zombie
it might be a virus ... or a parasites .. more fatfetched .. nanotech
or more religiously hell opening its door on earth
for demon to escape and enter someone body and go into a rage mode growling

a sudden young good man with a bible cannot just change like that
we can eliminate the drug

so its might be a virus like rabbies or a demon was maybe inside him