It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by steelwidow

I soak in Epson Salts (Walgreens) and have a couple times taken a small teaspoon full in water for a laxative....nasty nasty nasty but works.

(Prune juice works as well and not as nasty).

Bath salts???

Am I missing something here, what kind of bath salts are we talking about????

The kind I soak in really ease sore muscles and bruises.

Sad and strangely eerie.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

When they say Bath Salts they don't mean the lovely things we love soaking in to relax. I thought the same thing too when I first read it!

www.reuters.com...

The term "bath salts" describes illegal designer street drugs that have been linked to violent delusions and even death.

The DEA last fall banned three chemicals commonly used to make bath salts: mephedrone, MDPV, and methylone. Possession or sale of these synthetic stimulants could result in federal drug charges.

Despite new laws and a growing awareness of bath salts' side effects -- notably, dangerously high body temperature, extreme paranoia, and vivid hallucinations -- the use of bath salts seems to be on the rise in the United States. Poison-control centers tallied more than 6,100 bath-salt emergencies in 2011, up from just 303 in 2010.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by asianeko

Thank you for the information.

I'm getting old I guess.

Walgreens Epson Salts are wonderful and should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

Soaking in it (I use Walgreen's brand) really makes sore muscles loosen up and bruises stop hurting from gardening, lawn mowing and other chores.

If one gets constipated, just a small teaspoon full in a big glass of water works wonders (nasty tasting, yucky). Epson Salts also help cure cuts faster too.

Thanks again.

Oh, and a drop or two of Lost Mountain Lavender oil makes the soak heavenly.

edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok, I am functional again. Doing frame by frame analysis yields several other anomalies, besides the car at 5:02.

At 2:26 "something" goes in front of the bench, before both characters come into view. It appears they are under the fronds, having an argument, and throws something "roundish" up the boardwalk. It takes about 15 frames to roll past, so it was thrown quickly. It is also casting a shadow on the ground as it travels, so it was in the air, thus being tossed. The same artifact also travels in the middle of the road, as a white "roundish" shape. This is a weird anomaly. Here are two frames from the 2:26 point, about 17 frames apart. Remember, there are 29 frames in each second.

There's also the barrier between the roadway and the sidewalk. The light object and the dark object move in sync, the dark casting a shadow, so it doesn't appear to be a mirror image. I'm currently at a loss for a logical explanation.

Here's the white dot in the roadway right before it disappears. One frame it's there, the next it is gone.

It appears there is more than just a little video tampering going on. Play through the 2:25 to 2:27 range, and you'll notice it.

Any ideas?

I have to hit the hay, but there's several other anomalies I noticed as well. I'll document them later.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Okay, time to call HOAX on this one.

This is quite obvious now.

Go to 2:00 minutes. The tram goes by. Hurrah.

A bit more traffic goes by. Hurrah.

At 2:06, a car goes under the bridge. It never comes out. The frames jump. Watch from 2:05 to 2:07.

Facepalm!

I just want to know, did the video come out before the news story, or vice versa? I'm checking.......

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sourced by ATS on Huffington, which sourced from the Miami Herald. The Herald released the "doctored" video, so who do we point the finger at?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Only just quickly checked the first 3 minutes you noticed the anomalies and jumps in, as haven't got a lot of time. But will be back later.

Not sure what the anomalies (the white blobs) you pointed out are, they could be anything really. From a trick of light/reflection, something blowing in the wind, a glitch or something else entirely.

About the car not reappearing under the bridge. At that same time the tree stops blowing in the wind and also jumps, so i don't think anyone has messed with certain parts of the video, i think the whole frame just jumps forward a second or two, or three(?)....I think another member mentions that this happens a few times in the video. Now this could either be, a time lapse camara, where you do get jumps in frames for a certain amount of time every now and again, a glitch, or it has been edited to jump a few frames.

The biggest thing for me was the car disappearing and reapperaing at the 5:00 min mark. This looks like the frame jumps forward a few seconds then jumps back. As i said before this could be a glitch, or it may have been edited.

Personally i don't think the frame jumps, possible edits or anomalies pointed out are nefarious in any way, as in i still don't think it takes anything away from the situation that has happened.

edit on 1-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is the third news item this week about cannibalism. This one in Florida, another where a mother kills and eats part of her baby's brain, today, another man kills roommate and eats some of him. Where is this coming from??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
This is the third news item this week about cannibalism. This one in Florida, another where a mother kills and eats part of her baby's brain, today, another man kills roommate and eats some of him. Where is this coming from??

The Mother killing her baby is an incident that happened in 2009. She was a Schizophrenic, and possibly suffering with Postpartum Psychosis aswell, likely having severe delusions.

Because of this Miami incident, Reporters and People are going to be actively seeking out stories like these, old and relatively new. To sell news, out of basic human curiosity, or to try and make connections where there likely is none.

Sadly all throughout our existence, some people have flipped and gone crazy for all kinds of different reasons and sometimes awful, unthinkable things happen. On occasion a very small perecntage of people do this kind of thing because they like to (certain psychopathic serial killers for example), or feel it has some kind of spritual, religious ritualistic significance to carry out these kinds of acts. It doesn't mean there's some sort of epidemic going on at present. It just means it's being reported more. Gruesome stories sell.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Regarding the video clip-

Perhaps the white thing is a bird? And that's why it disappears so quickly.

As for the car, perhaps it stopped to look at what was going on?

Just like you all call hoax, I feel obligated to fight for it validity

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is supposed to be surveillance video. Frame jumping in three instances (so far) points to fraud.

If this was footage of a UFO or alien, the matter would be settled, so why apply a different standard here?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i watched the video again, and thought it was edited, but
was it edited for good reasons...or for evil

DID YOU NOTICE.....at 1:58, THERE IS A POLICE TRUCK that drives past.....

and in minute 7, i came to the conclusion that in miami, there are only 6 or 7 different type of cars available...
whats your fascination with grey pickups and white minivans....lol

i got tired watching it, it SEEMED at first glance that the same cars that go by in the 2nd minute are the same cars in th 6:50 going through 7mins... and the 9mins.....im sure im seeing doubles.....but i`l work it out later.

end of the day, the cctv is not a smooth 20 minute recording,,,,,and the "secondary" footage should not be used as evidence....that is if it is secondary/doctored

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Regarding the video clip-

As for the car, perhaps it stopped to look at what was going on?

Just like you all call hoax, I feel obligated to fight for it validity

lol...im not saying its a hoax.....but what about the vanishing and reappearing act....

the only logical explanation is that the car left the screen, then reveresed to take a look, as the camera glitches.
but thats a righ turn there, a junction....once you cross a busy junction , with cars coming off a freeway behind you....seems illogical he revesed

peace
edit on 1-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I just want to know, did the video come out before the news story, or vice versa? I'm checking.......

the video came out 4 days after the story....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

DUDE how do you get screenshots...can you do one for me?

can you get a screenshot of the police truck, 1:58min
preferably before he goes under the bridge, when it is right next to the incident, as close as it gets.
then enlarge it.

i want it as my screensaver.....

or make a 5 frame or so GIF. file....a moving one...like my avatar....i want to put it as my new avatar as well....
lol

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this footage and the inconsistencies

The footage, is very far away. You can barely make out what is happening. It's very likely that we could see anomalies in there, because it's so far away. These anomalies could be easilly put down to lots of things. Birds, bugs, sun reflection, something blowing in the wind, or a camara artifacts.
I'm also wondering if the camara is a timelapse CCTV camara, some camaras do jump frames at certain intervals. Perhaps someone with better knowledge can chime in with this one.
Also, this camara is possibly out exposed to the elements, how old is it? Does it get maintained regularly? Could it be glitchy because it's old?
Another thing is, could the upload process to Youtube or other sites have made the footage more choppy than the original tape?

Just some thoughts on the matter really.

edit on 1-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: Deleted some thoughts/theories

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

it happened in miami florida by macarthur causeway. i was in the beach around the area that day!!! i found the live uncensored footage of the whole thing happening too. here it is youtu.be...

guy actually chewed off 80% of the mans face.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
REAL LIVE UNCENSORED SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE OF MIAMI ZOMBIE ATTACKER RUDY EUGENE.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
NOTHING BEATS THE VIDEO

PAY ATTENTION YOU CAN SEE WHEN HE DRAGS HIS BODY
ALSO WHEN HES BENDING OWN OVER HIM CHEWING HIS FACE OFF
AND WHN POLICE ARRIVE AND IS FORCED TO SHOOT

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This is supposed to be surveillance video. Frame jumping in three instances (so far) points to fraud.

If this was footage of a UFO or alien, the matter would be settled, so why apply a different standard here?

I don't believe in UFO's or Aliens. But i do believe that some human beings are capable of doing these types of things to another person.

There are more incidences of this kind of thing happening and worse throughout history than there are UFO and Alien encounters.

Perhaps you should come up with a better analogy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker88
NOTHING BEATS THE VIDEO

PAY ATTENTION YOU CAN SEE WHEN HE DRAGS HIS BODY
ALSO WHEN HES BENDING OWN OVER HIM CHEWING HIS FACE OFF
AND WHN POLICE ARRIVE AND IS FORCED TO SHOOT

youtu.be...

dude this was posted about ten pages back.....

how late are you

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
nvm

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join