It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes in the last year

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
So they found no human bodies but they found the body of their dog?

Are you kidding me? Are you saying that no bodies were found? Did you read the articles? They never found Ali'i
edit on 4-6-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

If thermite were actually used (not saying that it was, i have no clue about thermite) would the dogs detect it ?

No, no they wouldn't.

Dogs detect what they are trained to detect, they can't be trained to "check for incendiaries".

If you know what thermite is you would know that trying to get dogs to detect it is the biggest joke of the century,

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01

If thermite were actually used (not saying that it was, i have no clue about thermite) would the dogs detect it ?

No, no they wouldn't.

Dogs detect what they are trained to detect, they can't be trained to "check for incendiaries".

If you know what thermite is you would know that trying to get dogs to detect it is the biggest joke of the century,

Because I don't know anything about it I stay away from thermite discussions.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

Well, since there isn't any evidence of thermite, it really doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Well, since there isn't any evidence of thermite, it really doesn't matter.

If there was another plausible source for the iron sphere's I would agree with you, as things stand every "debunking" attempt just makes the idea that it is NOT thermite look more foolish.

The contention that the microspheres were created by thermite is easily falsifiable, yet all attempts to do so have failed abysmally.

That is proof in scientific terms, there is no other standard.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The contention that the microspheres were created by thermite is easily falsifiable, yet all attempts to do so have failed abysmally.

In no way could this ever be considered scientific proof.

I contend that the spheres were created by Xenu to trap the body thetans of the poor victims of the towers. (I don't actually claim this of course)

All attempts to prove these spheres do not contain body thetans have failed, therefore that is scientific proof that Xenu exists and did 911.

You're not using any logic to make the above claim.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

I contend that the spheres were created by Xenu to trap the body thetans of the poor victims of the towers. (I don't actually claim this of course)

All attempts to prove these spheres do not contain body thetans have failed, therefore that is scientific proof that Xenu exists and did 911.

What in the name of HELL are you talking about?

Scientific proof IS the lack of falsification of an hypothesis that can be readily falsified. That is what it MEANS to prove something in science. On what planet are you living.

Science has NOTHING to do with positive proofs, that is how you identified hoaxes and flim-flam, because they are only supported by positive proof:
en.wikipedia.org...

My god my, get your head out of the clouds and into the real world for a second!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

And this is why ATS is going down the drain...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Scientific proof IS the lack of falsification of an hypothesis that can be readily falsified. That is what it MEANS to prove something in science. On what planet are you living.
My god my, get your head out of the clouds and into the real world for a second!

Scientific proof is the elimination of all other hypotheses through testing. This is how we confirm facts. What you are saying is that a single positive test, and the dismissal of any competing hypothesis is proof. This is completely inaccurate.

You also said

Science has NOTHING to do with positive proofs, that is how you identified hoaxes and flim-flam, because they are only supported by positive proof

But this contradicts with your argument. The 'hutchinson effect' being a particularly good example. Lots of primary positive results, lots of alternate explanations, but no independent verification.

This is the precise same case with the thermite hypothesis. No independent verification, plausible alternate hypothesis, proponent conducted the only positive tests.

I really don't understand how you don't see it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

You laugh, but I've been told the L. Ron Hubbard groupies are claiming Atta, Hanjour, and the other hijackers were actually innocent foreign students until the psychiatrists hypnotized them into becoming hijackers. After all, everything bad in the world is the result of Thetans upset at being murdered by Xenu and the psychiatrists are obviously covering it up. I'm sure there's irrefutable evidence "proving" the psychiatrists are in league with the Thetans, but I couldn't tell you what it is because I'd have to pay them money to find out.

Of course, the only thing this really proves is that no matter how goodball a conspiracy claim can possibly be, there's still going to be someone who'll believe it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by maxella1

yeah it does look like a water truck. thanks

You're welcome... I seemed to have found the anonymous blogger from my above link. (regarding the K-9's) His name is Capt. Jim McGee of Haiku Kennels in Florida.

www.webpal.org...

This is a little off topic but I just want to post this for those that love dogs as much as I do.

So I read more about the k9's at ground zero and came across this Video.

As far as dogs working at Ground Zero and fresh kills, I wish dogs could talk because they would tell us what the found.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

He's referring to Scientology. That bunch believes all the world's problems are being caused by the ghosts of angry space aliens murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord after he threw them into a volcano here on Earth...and no, I'm NOT making that up.

He's using it as an analogy between their faith based logic and your own faith based logic. "All the world's problems are beign caused by the ghosts of murdered space aliens" is being every bit as intellectually lazy as saying "sinister secret agents snuck into an occupied building and planted secret demolitions without anyone noticing", after all.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

He's referring to Scientology. That bunch believes all the world's problems are being caused by the ghosts of angry space aliens murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord after he threw them into a volcano here on Earth...and no, I'm NOT making that up.

Wow, I can't stop laughing...

"Seventy-five million years ago the emperor of the Galactic Federation, a despot named Xenu, solved overpopulation on his planet by freezing its inhabitants, shipping them to Earth in spacecraft resembling DC-8s, and dropped them into volcanoes in Hawaii and other places. He then detonated the volcanoes with atomic bombs and captured the suddenly-disembodied Thetans with an electronic device."

Is this really what they believe?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

The iron spheres are also byproducts of the welding done during the construction of the Towers.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

The water is sprayed to keep the dust from spreading, not doing a great job of it though.

edit on 6/6/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

The iron spheres are also byproducts of the welding done during the construction of the Towers.

That is the claim, I know.

But funny how hard it is to find anything that actually resembles the products depicted in the Harritt study from this source.

"Pics or it didn't happen". I have never seen any support for the claim that welding produces spheres that are even remotely similar.

Lots of people claim lots of random things, like our friend exponent who seems to have gone scientologist on us all of a sudden (so is THAT what he was yakking on about...)
edit on 6-6-2012 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That is the claim, I know.

But funny how hard it is to find anything that actually resembles the products depicted in the Harritt study from this source.

"Pics or it didn't happen". I have never seen any support for the claim that welding produces spheres that are even remotely similar.

I'm interested in what exactly you want things to look like. For example, are these microspheres the right microspheres?

Lots of people claim lots of random things, like our friend exponent who seems to have gone scientologist on us all of a sudden (so is THAT what he was yakking on about...)
edit on 6-6-2012 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

There are no absolutely confirmed sources that I know of, but there are still many outstanding questions I would hope you could answer. I posted them a while ago but no response?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Wow, I can't stop laughing...

"Seventy-five million years ago the emperor of the Galactic Federation, a despot named Xenu, solved overpopulation on his planet by freezing its inhabitants, shipping them to Earth in spacecraft resembling DC-8s, and dropped them into volcanoes in Hawaii and other places. He then detonated the volcanoes with atomic bombs and captured the suddenly-disembodied Thetans with an electronic device."

Is this really what they believe?

Hahaha! All these cointelpro idiots come out with some ridiculous story and make out like us 'truthers' are writing stuff that is equally as carzy! They are a bunch of tards who think their silly games fool everyone! Many of them spout this utter crap! It's funny reading it though, I know 5 year olds that have a better imagination than these cointelpro 'debunkers'!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, as to the question of what's changed in regard to this topic, I guess you've got the answer (nothing). It's something I've stayed away from myself for a year or so because the various sides at war with each other over this are so deeply entrenched there'll never be a result forthcoming. Not that I'm not looking in hope of something definitive coming to light, just staying out of the perpetual squabble

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join