It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Recalls Hair-Raising Apollo Moon Landing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

They did go to the moon.
In this video from 1970 Meil looks like a robot if you watch closely

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
edit: sorry, wrong thread... off topic delete
edit on 27-5-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Been reading along, and noticed:

.....by name calling and uneducated arguments....

....the member responsible for "name calling" and "uneducated arguments" wasn't using the screen-name of "paradox", here.

I recall someone else attempting to give 'credibility' to one YouTube prolific poster of nonsense, and "uneducated arguments".....one 'Jarrah White'.

Mister White is a profound joke, and wouldn't know a fact related to the Space Program if it came up behind and bit him on the arse.

Yet, here is a valid thread about a valid incident, related by one of the principle peoples involved (because he was there!!). And, there continues the same feeble, long-ago refuted 'head-in-the-sand' nonsense "Moon Hoax" claims. Despite mountains.....entire mountain ranges of evidence to show all such "hoax" claims to be nothing but bilge water.

edit on 27-5-2012 by PluPerfect because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by jazzguy
isnt it strange how he continually re-tells this story as if he is getting paid to remind people that we actually went there LOL.

he can talk all he wants... he aint no hero to me

Well, he is a hero to me. And to 99.99999999% of the people on this planet.

Hero or not. The percenteges are not that big. They are known as SHEEPLE btw.

You got it the wrong way around there, the people who believe the moon hoax nonsense are a small bunch of ignorants who usually know very little about Armstrong, the Apollo program, the moon, science, history, and the world outside their bedrooms in general.

The percentages may not be that big because believing in conspiracy theories is all the rage these days, and when you take the whole moon hoax bag into account you really can see that some people are just plain stupid, not one of the hoax claims hold any water yet we hear butt-nuts everywhere continuously yelping nuggets of wisdom like "get over it we never went to the moon" don't we, morons.

edit on 27-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
derp
edit on 27-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PluPerfect

I cant force you to change your opinion. IMO, if you believe that man landed on the moon, you have been hypnotized/brainwashed. You probably have the same opinion about me, thats cool. Considering you are most likely paradox who has just signed up under a new user name (4th overall post?!? Lol right) i am disregarding you. However, others reading this thread, i would recommend researching the moon landing to discover the amazing amount of discrepsncues and coverups that are brushed aside by nasa and moon landing believers. Jarrah white has some interesting insights.. BUT, dont take my word! Or anyone elses! The point of ATS is to discover the truth and deny ignorance. Research yourself! Dont listen to me, make up your own mind.

Ps, nice try paradox... I believe that there are rules about starting a secondary user name.. Might wanna check it out before you catch trouble from the mods

Pce

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

How much research or study have you done regarding the Apollo program? I'd say jack, other than watching some youtube videos made by charlatans?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect
reply to post by Nspekta

Been reading along, and noticed:

.....by name calling and uneducated arguments....

....the member responsible for "name calling" and "uneducated arguments" wasn't using the screen-name of "paradox", here.

I recall someone else attempting to give 'credibility' to one YouTube prolific poster of nonsense, and "uneducated arguments".....one 'Jarrah White'.

Mister White is a profound joke, and wouldn't know a fact related to the Space Program if it came up behind and bit him on the arse.

Yet, here is a valid thread about a valid incident, related by one of the principle peoples involved (because he was there!!). And, there continues the same feeble, long-ago refuted 'head-in-the-sand' nonsense "Moon Hoax" claims. Despite mountains.....entire mountain ranges of evidence to show all such "hoax" claims to be nothing but bilge water.

edit on 27-5-2012 by PluPerfect because: (no reason given)

Insta respect to you my friend!

Yes I kinda gathered that, but it was nice to hear it from someone else..

Looks like he's got his boyfriend seabhac (in another basement) backing him up now, we're all dooooooooooomed!!!!!

Lol, some kids on the net are hilarious,,,

edit on 27-5-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Dont worry, the mods know all

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
He's the type to argue just because, regardless of facts. He wants you to change your opinion by name calling and uneducated arguments, yet will not listen to what you hafta say.

I have read the moon hoax arguments for years now. Something funny I have found out....you guys don't use any facts!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join