It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Recalls Hair-Raising Apollo Moon Landing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

All he did was ask for citing of sources or "pics or it didn't happen" or burden of proof. Whomever makes a claim has the burden of proof, do they not?

I hope you guys don't expect everyone to research every claim someone makes on these forums before they ask for evidence.

Moreover, why was your derogatory statement even left to be starred when it adds nothing to the conversation, besides a character assassination attempt? I think leaving posts like yours promotes rudeness and need to be removed or marked asap.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Don't question Apollo moon preachers. All they need to know:

Pope Observed Hair-Raising Apollo Mooning

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

What does that post have to do with the topic... I understand you are saying the pope watched the landings but what was your point?

I'm not being sarcastic, I am genuinely asking what was the point of that post ?

Also I didn't start this thread to create an arguement between believers and non-believers either... that topic has been covered many times and you can start another thread if you really want to keep arguing it.. that's fine.

But stop arguing and trolling my thread as it is about posted news... I never asked the question of moon landing conspiracy.

You have shared your point and beliefs... Give it a rest

edit on 31-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm having a harder time then usual trying to figure out what point you're trying to make here. Hundreds of millions of people watched the moon landings, so what if one of them happened to be the pope? Would you care to elaborate?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

I hope you guys don't expect everyone to research every claim someone makes on these forums before they ask for evidence.

No one asked him to "research every claim."
But he has very obviously researched nothing at all.

Moreover, why was your derogatory statement even left to be starred when it adds nothing to the conversation, besides a character assassination attempt? I think leaving posts like yours promotes rudeness and need to be removed or marked asap.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

1. Why are you asking me?
2. Why are you crying about it?
3. Why do I care about your opinion?
4. What did your post add, exactly?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah, great argument

Actually, kind of clever in an unsavory way, you should consider a career in the dissemination of propaganda.

When faced with real research and hard evidence the hoax believer, who is equipped with nothing of the kind, will resort to dirty little tactics like this, time and time again.

Again I see an ego issue here.

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Unshore-up-able

There is no risk for Armstrong to get ambushed in this situation. If he were to agree to an interview now here in the states, if there was a hint of genuine public exposure at the interview, a hint of a chance for public interaction, he would be eaten alive. He knows this.

But at the same time the bogus Apollo edifice is crumbling and they need to do something.......

The Aussies are a soft touch, won't give Armstrong a hard time, and the Apollo fraud perps, Armstrong et al., these guys are desperate to try and shore up that which is unshore-up-able.

In sum, doing the Aussie interview thing is a sign of desperation.....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

I don't understand why there is so much critism of him.... Just because he walked on the Moon do you expect him to be doing an interview every week, month or year at the drop of a hat?

He is ex-military and then an astronaut.

He isn't a media or public personality, perhaps he enjoys his privacy? Maybe he is shy and doesn't like doing interviews...

Since Apollo he has done alot of things! Still working in engineering and lecturing at university amongst other things.

Oh by the way us Aussie's aint soft touches
If you wanna get into an argument about country of origin I have plenty to say about yours and it's sorry state...

The interview was a true scoop and it wasn't an MSM interview. It was done by the CEO of CPA Australia as part of a leadership and motivational series. It was a one on one interview with someone that had alot respect and admiration for Armstrong.

The discussed conspiracy theories about the landing on and off the camera as well..... did you even watch the full interview?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Well he's less of a target in Australia. Were Armstrong to speak publicly here in the U.S. now, especially in a forum where there was open questioning, he would be eaten alive. Poor lad. He is getting desperate is he not ? Australian television. That is a notch up from UHF in the ol' days. .

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SkankBuster

he was asked to do so, maybe even paid so its not that desperate..
at least not as desperate as creating mulitple personas to talk to each other on a website that is not taken seriously..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
the 1st moon landing didnt happen, the astronaut's where hypnotised
many NASA photos show it was a tv set, the shadows and re-use of the tv set for different shots its not hard to tell

the 2nd moon landing was really the 1st

the pope saw it, he has seen god too!

<< 5  6  7   >>

join