It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Document Recomends Space-Faring agencies to stay away from certain sites on the moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
When I become the multi billionaire owner of my own space agency.. I will land my space cruiser there on purpose just to piss NASA off.. Then I will create a moon space mall and theme park... Im thinking Peppa Pig...

But will have to put in some vacuum (there is no air) defence missiles incase NASA decides to bomb the moon again (wtf is up with that???)

But no doubt it will already be populated by a HAARP array sending evil beams to Earth...

Pesky Yanks..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The landing sites are locked up for historical reasons.
But we could still look at them in a ship orbiting the Moon.
The lander sites would probably be in place before others get there and find nothing.

The only space ship transporter that could ever go to the Moon would use Tesla technology
and leave all the landers. And now all of Tesla's work and offices at Los Alamos
are locked up with radiation signs keeping people away.

Keeping people away is just up NASA's ally.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All in all, it appears NASA wants to preserve its lunar historical assets. I can't blame them. Without giving into wild conspiracy theories, I will withhold any opinions of subterfuge until further notice.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My personal opinion (since I've already gotten a lot of yours), is that they are testing the groundwork...they put out this document and see how people will react and reply.

I understand they want to conserve the sites for historical reasons, or to hide something, I don't think anybody can be sure of that without actually going up there a taking a look.

Also they can't "command" anybody to stay away, because the moon is not owned by anyone, so to say they are only "recommending", is because that's all they can do.

We'll see how this turns out sooner or later, but for now I think they are putting on a band-aid before the wound.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gringo74

WASHINGTON -- NASA and the X Prize Foundation of Playa Vista, Calif., announced Thursday the Google Lunar X Prize is recognizing guidelines established by NASA to protect lunar historic sites and preserve ongoing and future science on the moon. The foundation will take the guidelines into account as it judges mobility plans submitted by 26 teams vying to be the first privately-funded entity to visit the moon.

www.nasa.gov...

Use by administrative agencies

Many government administrative agencies also have the ability to issue cease-and-desist orders and frequently use them to halt the sale of unregistered or fraudulent securities, to halt banking practices that would possibly be dangerous to institutions and to enforce licensing statutes. These orders usually specify a period of time for the recipient of the order to request a hearing. If a hearing is not requested by the recipient in the given time, the cease-and-desist order becomes final and the agency has the ability to enforce its order in a court of law.

Cease and desist

edit on 30.5.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join