It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY lets cure cancer simple as that

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Another one I've recently heard about, is the dandelion root.

It's also a diuretic so a person would need to supplement with more water (add lemon) also

digitaljournal.com...

Dr. Pandey told the Windsor Star newspaper that with the study they have done to date they have shown dandelion root extract causes cancer cells to "commit suicide." Unlike other potential cancer fighting substances, the root extract does not harm healthy cells, he said. Thus far, trials have been done on isolated cancer cells and mice but with the promise shown they will now begin clinical trials with humans.

I'm thinking the root might be worth putting through a juicer and adding it to other tasty stuff

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
awesome i have half a mind to start experimenting with dandelion root right away!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by apporro
awesome i have half a mind to start experimenting with dandelion root right away!

I think there is a whole thread on the uses of a Dandelion in the survival forum. Search it out on ATS. The flower, leaves, and roots are all very, very useful! It is a miracle plant for sure. I have drank dandelion tea and dandelion wine, and I enjoyed both.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i've heard lots of good accounts of the making the body more alkaline too.. here's a helpful site:

www.chimachine4u.com...

i've also heard positive results from the use of frequency too:

also check out a book by raymond francis, i think it's called "never be sick again"... advocating mainly organic veggies and not much else, but it seems logical... . i've just not had much time to research this one.
edit on 25-5-2012 by ladyteeny because: remembered a name i hadn't remembered when i first posted!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I read on Viewzone about how Mebendazole (MBZ) has been used to cure cancer. It doesn't kill the cells with poison. It specifically prevents the cell from reproducing. I have attached the link to the site

www.viewzone.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ah yes mebendazole. an old anti worm medicine thats discounted and cheap.
ive been eager to find it.
its said it really massacres cancer.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by apporro
Thousands of people have cured cancer with herbs and homeopathy.
I am one who has cured a cancer patient and looking to find more and try help them.
the thing is, its an old sickness and for the pharma to still say its incurable in 2012, its a joke.
lets get down to the 5 remedies, super cheap, super easy.

1) mistletoe tincture - you buy mistletoe, you put it in vodka, 3 weeks, BAM mistletoe tincture.
50% mistletoe 50% vodka , add water to achieve 50 c degrees alcohol level.
after the 3 weeks you strain and have 2 tea spoons per day in a little water.
have a brake after 2-3 weeks for a week.
Mistletoe combined with chemo is pretty strong, and it removes the bad effects of chemo

2) apricot/apple seeds - BAM! containing cyanide. have 2-5 per day, make a break after 2 weeks.

3) Hemp oil - instructions on how to extract the oil online, all over youtube. illegal and expensive, pretty strong

4) red clover - tea ot tincture
5) turmeric - this stuff will battle tumors and cancers like theres no tomorrow, always bet on turmeric.

so what are you waiting for? turn that attitude up, the fact that people are still dying from cancer in 2012 and big pharma is still trying to profit from it is sick.
dont make me print this on posters and spam your town people!
I am not all knowing, i am not the first to discover these cures, but i will do anything to promote them and i will guide and help via email/pm any cancer patient.
of course there are other cures, so lets discuss for the better of mankind!
lol, well i like your attitude on it. however, i can't help but wonder how you came across all of these remedies.....what say you?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
read here, read there, various site, hours of googling, various books.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I've found information about cancer cures in regards to tumors and such. What about Leukemias? I have googled and read books until my eyes are bloodshot but can find very little information about any natural cures for Leukemia.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
really bro?
www.raysahelian.com...
remember when you concentrate a herb you make it stronger

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Thanks for the link, but like I said, very little info...I already knew about the green tea, which so far hasn't made much of a difference. We are dealing with CLL by the way. Have also tried (I should say currently using and have been for a year or more) grapeseed and Essiac as well as turmeric. There has been no change -- I guess the good thing is that is not any worse.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
have you tried a concentrated tincture from a herb?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Turmeric is currently being investigated for possible benefits in Alzheimer's disease,[12] cancer,[13][14] arthritis, and other clinical disorders.[15][16] As an example of preliminary laboratory research, turmeric ameliorated the severity of pancreatitis-associated lung injury in mice.[17]

Tumeric Wiki

So yes there is a chance it could benefit those suffering from cancer among other ailments.

I will translate pharmaceutical corporation establishment lingo for everyone:
"Currently being investigated" in this instance probably actually means "We don't want you to have it/know about it yet".

Of course I am assuming they mean that, but if we are in Vegas you know I will play safe with the odds.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeah why does it take decades to "investigate these potential medicines" to cure us, but at the same time, they will push out defective medicines that get a black label in 2 years after they do a few preliminary studies on we the consumers?

Hah it's like totally obvious what's going on here.
The medical establishment is purposefully withholding cures while pushing out highly dangerous pseudo-medicines which cause you to need 10 other medicines to cover the symptoms, etc etc.

So freaking obvious what's going on here.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think you guys are missing a very important factor. None of these things will help you if youre body isnt functioning properly. In order to properly absorb these items you need to change your PH by changing your diet. If you have a horrible diet of fast foods and junk then your body has a different PH than it should. You can buy tape and test yourself each morning or after eating to see the effects. Dropping a vitamin into a pool of acidic water isnt going to help much. It will help change the PH for the better but if you continue eating badly then the PH will stay the same. Not only will a balanced PH level of Alkaline help absorb nutrients better but it will loosen your blood and allow white blood cells to operate better (search white blood cells ph youtube for good videos of microscopic examples).

Also i would say exercise, sunlight, fresh air is key. Vitamin D to boost the immune system, fresh air and deep breaths to stay well oxygenated, exercise to get help relieve toxins.
MY TWO CENTS Im not a doctor but Ive studied alot and am in my senior year majoring in biology.

Edit: Heres a good quality video:

edit on 25-5-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

hi get ready.....
if you guys went to a voodoo guy, it's all over
quit that crap or pay the price...yahweh, jesus, yahushua....call on their name or fail
.....refuse to be a victim man....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sometimes I overlook what someone else might have already mentioned.

Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation

I have tried this therapy as a general maintenance myself, I have to keep my food grade peroxide in the freezer and I have given myself a good skin burn from it as well. I really should start a new regimen for this Summer.

This is a good method for those who are around a flu-scare! Everything goes into the lungs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join