It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney will be next US president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This prediction is based on the notion that I believe the US government it controlled by Zionist forces. Whether they work in total control or work alongside other forces (such as the likes of Cheney and the Bush family before the Iraq War), I tend to side with the latter. But the Zionist influence is huge, you only have to look at how much money America sends to Israel to see the lobby is strong. 1/3 of the entire US foreign aid goes to Israel, a country that has better living standards than Spain, a country with the largest fleet of F-16's outside of America.

When Dov Zakheim was comptroller at the Pentagon, trillions of dollars went unaccounted for- where that money is or what it funded is open to debate (although not hard to guess it funded the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghan for the past ten years) but this hardcore Zionist is now the middle east advisor to Mitt Romney. This post was given to Zakheim in October 2011.

From Mitt Romney's own website-

www.mittromney.com...

“Mitt Romney won tonight’s debate by demonstrating that he is the best candidate to restore our military, defend American interests...and ensure America’s leadership role in the world. That leader is Mitt Romney.”

Zakheim has incredible influence, he had organised the sale of F-16's to Israel at discount prices, selling top grade fighter jets as surplus, the man is a criminal yet was invited by George Bush in 2001 just before 9/11 to be the Comptroller (basically responsible for accouting at the Pentagon).

A day before 9/11, Rumsfeld said $2.3 trillion was missing and unaccounted for.

With him being advisor to Romney as of October 2011, I would personally take this a guarantee Romney will be the next president. It shows Romney is another puppet, but the American people aren't waking up in time, this guy will be voted in.

He's currently 7/4 as well!

When you stop and think about current events, Obama is putting on this facade of a diplomatic solution to the Iran 'threat', it's all part of a game, it wouldn't even suprise me if Zakheim, Chertoff et al are planning a false flag prior to the elections, then Romney can come forward with his big military budget plans to make everyone 'safer', thus securing votes and taking the US and the world into what could be WW3.

But that's my prediction, Romney, currently 7/4, will be the next president of America.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I really don't think it matters who we vote for... Obummer...Mittens ... is really no choice for the American people.

I really don't think the Republicans want to be incharge because they know the economy can not turn around... We are still in a depression and between our debt and lack of a manufacturing base we are screwed.

If only Democrats would have bowed out during the last election we would not have a republican party after the last four years of economic destruction. I believe this is what is going to happen to the democrats as republicans see no positive impact for their party when they have the presidency and we do not come out of this depression.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I don't have much to say about this. I think they would be satisfied with either Obama or Romney, though they do seem to think Romney would make a better puppet.

The republicans do seem to have closer ties to Israel.

Obama even said that he didn't like dealing with Israel's leader... Maybe he is trying to resist??

In any case we are in trouble, unless we clean house before november.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The title is wrong, because whomever is elected won't be sworn in until 2013 (p.s. thanks for editing it, the original title was Romney to be president in 2012 or something similar. I was just playing, actually)

So if Romney is to be president in 2012 it will have to be by military coup, and if there was one I doubt Romney would be chosen to be the face of it.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Now this is a doom and gloom prediciction that is feasible.

Truthfully I don’t like either choice presented whatsoever. Doom! Doom! Dooooommmmm! I tell ya!

My prediction is that if Romney is elected, the economy and job outlook will continue to rise at a slightly quicker pace. Notice I say slightly. (This will be done to appease the public perception)

If the POTUS is re-elected, well, the ball is already rolling but will not speed up for a year or so, at which point I think it will just roll off the cliff.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

The title is wrong, because whomever is elected won't be sworn in until 2013.

So if Romney is to be president in 2012 it will have to be by military coup, and if there was one I doubt Romney would be chosen to be the face of it.

Edited

Whilst Obama and Romney are puppets, I get the impression that Obama does actually want to avoid an Israel attack on Iran, or certainly delay it (they are all corrupt, but all serve different factions, the NWO isn't neccessarily one united entity, people sometmes serve different interests).

Romney will be completely under Zionist control and will be more than willing to start bombing Iran.

I know it doesn't really matter, but for whatever reason, Romney has been chosen to be next president, that's my prediction anyway.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Now this is a doom and gloom prediciction that is feasible.

Truthfully I don’t like either choice presented whatsoever. Doom! Doom! Dooooommmmm! I tell ya!

My prediction is that if Romney is elected, the economy and job outlook will continue to rise at a slightly quicker pace. Notice I say slightly. (This will be done to appease the public perception)

If the POTUS is re-elected, well, the ball is already rolling but will not speed up for a year or so, at which point I think it will just roll off the cliff.

right...because what this country needs is to go back to the political decisions of a republican controlled government, like during bushs term...i guess the republicans nedd to keep trying to make america into a corporate controlled police state. where is their money coming from?...not a trick question...corporations and the wealthy. gee...i can't wait for social security to go under, no more medicare, no more unions, no more post office, far less middle income jobs, no health benefits, no labor laws, no minimum wage, no more abortion rights, no more equal pay for women, defunding of school loans, defunding small business loans, voting restrictions, no more clean water act, no more clean air act, more oil, gas, and coal pollution. defunding the SEC, FDA, OSHA, EPA...what a wonderful, wonderful, world!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The POTUS also has big ties to Wall Street as well. He even took money from Bain Capital. (Now that's weird) and refuses to give it back.

But whatever.

All I ask is that people reject the two party mindset and start thinking for themselves and vetting the people that they elect to represent them. I have voted across the board, because I look and research the individual...rather than the party.

At this time, I think that regardless of who is elected...we're still screwed. And please do the math, the taxes are just not available to continue with your pet agencies and programs. The money is ...just...not...there to sustain them.

Oh, and enlighten me as to last budget that the Democratically controlled Congress, with a Democratic POTUS has passed a National budget? Especially one that had fixes to this mess, rather than trying to spend our way out of debt by creating....more debt.
edit on 25-5-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

i think Ron Pual has a better chance, you can cheat all you want, but numbers are growing for ron pual and he already has the majority even if you want to say he doesn't. On top of that he still has around half a year to grow. Everyday more people are catching on to their slave-like lives. I incourage people to do the best they can to get what they want, not to predict some nonsense that you clearly do not want... or is it actually what you want afterall??

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelonats

i think Ron Pual has a better chance, you can cheat all you want, but numbers are growing for ron pual and he already has the majority even if you want to say he doesn't. On top of that he still has around half a year to grow. Everyday more people are catching on to their slave-like lives. I incourage people to do the best they can to get what they want, not to predict some nonsense that you clearly do not want... or is it actually what you want afterall??

I'm not American so can't vote, but I would vote Ron Paul if I was, almost certainly.

People are waking up I agree, but Romney now has way too much financial backing- the likes of Zakheim could probably access unlimited funding for Romney. American 'politics' is down to who gets the most money, that's the sad reality.

top topics

join