It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange to hear Supreme Court verdict next week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Assange to hear Supreme Court verdict next week

www.zdnet.co.uk

The UK Supreme Court is to hand down a ruling on Wednesday on whether Wikileaks founder Julian Assange should be extradited to Sweden, the court has said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Finally there is some motion in his court case. We will know by next week if he'll be moved to Sweden. I'm afraid that an extradition to Sweden is very likely. He's been living in a golden cage for a long time, and he's probably getting restless.

What took the Supreme Court that long to decide on his fate?

I wish him luck.

www.zdnet.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

What took the Supreme Court that long to decide on his fate?

Actually considering what the law says and evaluating the evidence in light of it perhaps??

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Like to hear something on Nato/un on assad than assange. I've seen some horrific videos of people shotgunnin childrens faces off

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The case against Assange is complete garbage, and always has been. It is simply a case of people like Liebermann insisting on crucifying him, because he interfered with the American government's supposed right to do anything it wants, at the expense of everyone else.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't want him extradited but I want the insurance file...why can't the best of both worlds be had in this case?

Rhetorical question; I can answer that five ways to yesterday...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Wouldn't it be wonderful if expert medical advice worked the same way that expert legal advice seems to?

:Ah yes...Mr Smith.....come back in 6 months after we've studied your x-rays and compared them to some landmark x-rays from the past at 200 pounds/dollars/euros an hour....thank you!"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Apples and oranges and typically muddled ATS "thinking" are what come to my mind when I consider your inappropriate analogy

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Meeowww!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
hahhaaa

dont u lot get it....!!!

the dude was cool when his wikileakes were causeing friction between saudi & iran and then, china & north korea.....

but when hes on "Russia Today" giving a platform to [-fill in blank-], then of course TPTB are going to do everything in their power to shhh him up.....

lets face it...hes another one thats got to big for his boots.....hes playing us, like hes playing TPTB, by having us argue his case.....
dude, thieving army footage and emails and "releasing it" to the world (incl. enemy), without caution.....hmmmm

whateva da f`eva.... im having cornflakes.

peace

new topics

top topics

join