It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Cryptics (for those with wisdom)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Do you strongly believe in the mystical?

Do you know how to interpret cryptic communication?

I very strongly believe in the mystical.

And I do know how to interpret cryptic communication.

Here is a little something for you cryptic interpreters...

On 9/11/2001 you saw that there was two buildings symbolizing a standing 11. 1 + 1 = 2. You also learned about building 7's destruction.

Do you see a 2 and a 7 in May (5) 25?

Well I do.

5 can be flipped into a funny looking 2. And of course as for 25... 2 + 5 = 7.

The 9/11/2001 event happened inside the est zone. Lets keep that in mind. For est plays a major role by whom was behind the mystical mind-controlling of the 9/11/2001 event. The powers of any God can happen through what may only seem like terroristic people, to those who don't look deeper.

Here in the est I'm in it will be May 25 tomorrow. That's a 2/7 from a cryptic angle. This insight comes at perfect timing when mind-control is at work, one may realize.

Whatever transpires tomorrow, any God is behind it by their mind-control powers.

Could be WW3. Could be "the" Rapture. Could be both. Could be something else.

Building 7's destruction symbolizes any God was behind the destructive 9/11/2001 event. Yes, that obvious like a signature marking. You all seen something bluntly mystical when you saw building 7 get destroyed. It's destruction didn't add up since it was not touched by a plane. This is how I see a mystical signature revealing any God rather behind the events of 9/11/2001.

Mystical cryptics are a fact, not a fiction.

2012 = a 5.

5 can symbolize a person's hand of four fingers and a thumb.

5 can symbolize a funny looking 2 which can symbolize two powerful beings.

Twin Towers and their destruction = Two powerful beings standing side by side there and then gone. That spells out "the" mystical transport of the two.

As for 5/25/2012... That's a 5/7/5. And that's also a 2/2/2. How? I already explained the 5. As for the 7... Did you know that if you turn a 2 so that the bottom of it is up and the top of it is down, you get a funny looking 7? So in a pattern you'd use the funny looking numbers.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I strongly recommend you view this thread as you have caught sight of the pattern.

Chinese London Olympics Video. False Flag?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

RIK CLAY - Exposes 2012 London Olympics NWO agenda & then KILLS himself

100,000 to Die at the London Olympics ?

London was awarded the Olympic sight and shortly afterwards came Operation Osiris to simulate a terrorist attack on the games. Sound similar to 9/11 and 7/7 bombings?

Peace

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by WarJohn

Chinese London Olympics Video. False Flag?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is not for the Olympics, it's for the Euro 2012 football tournament in Poland. And I don't understand why China would make such video since they're not even in the tournament.

join