It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo investigative TV team! Wow! AGAIN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Were it me, I wouldn't be peeing myself with verbal exclamations

Thats funny!

There is so much these standard kinds of shows do, that is wrong, which they could change and do right. With any of the paranormal hunting shows, the ones where they swear often, but a loud beeb censor replaces it, that turns me off and tunes me out. I can imagine being a ufo or bigfoot or ghost, and I hear this team of people going, holy (beep) did you see that (beepin) (beep)?!?!?!? Don't that just make you want to go near them so they can see you better? Not!
And I swear to God, I really watch very little TV. Right now, I only have -one- show on I like and watch, which is Mad Men, and some occassional Weather Channel, but I know that everything else is garbage. I'd just like to have the same old enjoyment as when I was very first watching the new Ghost Hunters, a few years back. Especially because I know that Ufos and ghosts are -real- . I encountered both. Without a doubt. (Or a "team")
edit on 24-5-2012 by Saucerwench because: fix

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

These shows never find anything that has not been arranged in advance with the prop crew. God I cannot believe people watch this stuff. You would see more reality on Lost in Space reruns.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The woman is freaking out over a lightning strike, what a laughable joke
These green filter shows even make UFO Hunters seem scientific.

<< 1   >>

join