It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the election were held tomorrow, who would you vote for?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm not interested your reason's why but after watching the debate last night, if the election were held tomorrow, who would you vote for - Bush, Kerry, a third party candidate or not vote at all? (If you are not a US citizen and would like to "vote", please list which country you are writing from.) I'm curious to see how ATS members would vote since the polls seem to be so close. (Mods, if this belongs in BTS, I apologize.)

You have to pick one candiate (no more undecided nonesense!).

I would vote for Kerry.

[edit on 10/1/2004 by Lady Lily]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Gotta say Kerry

Wraith

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
BUSH.

cuz last night wasn't any better for either one of them. they both misrepresented the truth and they both faltered slightly and they both stumbled on words slightly. Kerry has a little better speaking posture and more experience, but Bush has a frankness that some people like. either way, neither won or lost last night. it was more informative than anything. but it IS interesting to see their polarity on the screen.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Bush would get my vote.

I don't have a TV so the debates didn't really affect my decision.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Of course, Im an American, I am a Male and I will alwaysssssssss vote for "BUSH" had to say it...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Bush, for sure. I think America needs to stick to a president with a backbone right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Kerry.

Bush was a bumbling bafoon at the debate. He blanked out, stumbled over every half sentence, and all he could say was "freedom" "terror" "freedom" "Poland" "terror" and gfaw every chance he could get. He is an idiot, through and through. (of course, this is not news to anyone...)

What a disaster of a man.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am voting for Bush. We need a leader, not someone that formulates the majority of his opinions by what he reads in the polls.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't really liek either one of them. Kerry changes his position alot and Bush rushes into things.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would, and will. vote for Mike Badnarik the Libertarian Candidate.

I wouldnt vote the other two for dog catcher much less leader of MY country and the free world

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If Badnarik was'nt against the war, I would support him.

If I was able to vite it'd be Bush.

What Ii find shocking is that some of you have the nerve to call Bush a "monkey" and "baffoon" just because he mispronucnes some words, and has trouble speaking. I'd expect you to have perfect English, and most of you probally use poor English as well. To lead you do not need to pronunce certain words correctly. You need leadership ability, and that does not stem from grammer.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Badnarik if hes on the ballot in my state, Bush if not

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

He is on 48-49 states I believe.

For EVERYONE who doesnt like the two handpicked and wrapped choices the Government and Media is presenting you I urge you to go here......

www.badnarik.org...

You might like what you see

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
If Badnarik was'nt against the war, I would support him.

Yeah, the recent antiwar stance by the leaders of the libertarian party is frustrating.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I agree with nearly all of his stances, pro-gun etc. I only disagree with Badnarik on the war and on medicinal pot.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

[sarcasm]So either way, you're voting for Bush?[/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Just wanted to point out to you Shadow that even if he is not on the ballot you can right him in and he still gets the vote.

As for my vote. I vote for George W Bush.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm voting for Bush.

Kerry just wants to look good in the world's eyes. He will do more damage to this country by following what the world wants us to do than all the terrorist organizations put together.

[edit on 1/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Kerry won last nights debate by a landslide!

If you're sitting in the undecided catagory, i would closely follow the last 2 debates and make your decision based on the debates alone.

I can't wait to see how Bush answers questions on the loss of 1.4M American jobs over the past 4 years while allowing/encouraging the outsourcing of jobs to 3rd world countries.

Some, even terrorist countries!

Republicans are sheep, baaaaaaaaaaah!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Amuk thanks for the link he is indeed on the ballot in my state so he has my vote.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join