It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Obama: 30 Worst Months of Employment in the Past 25 Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beanskinner
reply to post by TheTardis

Bush did cause this slow down, nearly 1 million jobs a month being lost.
I read some of your posts and they sound delusional, no wonder BUSH
Able to mismanage the country so poorly for so long. So many clueless
Americans

I think I'll need to see your source for this claim of your's,

Bush did cause this slow down, nearly 1 million jobs a month being lost

I have a source for you to ponder,,,, Try the Truth.

Reid Wrong on Bush’s Economic Record

Sen. Harry Reid falsely claimed that 8 million jobs were lost during the Bush administration. To the contrary, there was a net gain of 1 million jobs under President George W. Bush. It's true that more than 8 million jobs were lost as a result of the recent recession — from the job peak to trough — but only about half of those were lost under Bush.

That's Not All!

The Nevada Democrat also falsely claimed that Bush turned a projected surplus of $7 trillion over 10 years into a $14 trillion debt. The fact is Bush inherited a $5.7 trillion debt, which became a $10.6 trillon debt.

But listen Obama Supporter, Lets get back to your Claim,

Bush did cause this slow down, nearly 1 million jobs a month being lost.

Blaming Bush for Job Losses

But Reid's numbers are wildly inaccurate for the Bush administration. BLS data show there was a net increase of nearly 1.1 million jobs — not a job loss — from January 2001 to January 2009.

It's true that roughly 8.75 million jobs were lost from January 2008 to February 2010. But about half of those losses occurred during Obama's presidency. BLS data show that 4.4 million jobs were lost in Bush's last year in office, and 4.3 million more jobs were lost during Obama's first 13 months.

www.factcheck.org...

When you get back to work there in the Obama Shrill Offices, Rememeber, I don't know of anyone here supporting Bush, But of-course, you all have your Talking Points Straight From Obama and his Henchmen.

It's been over 3 years,,,,,,,,,Bush is still the Culprit and Destroyer of our economy?
Please Wake-Up and Smell your De-Cafe,,,,,,, Obama is a Loser.

<< 1   >>

join