It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating Footage Of UFO's During Twilight Hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This footage is compelling in my opinion. The lights appear to grow in number overtime, and at the end, there is a dark UFO that flys in a different direction towards the others. I'm not sure if this is new, but it claims to be from May of this year. I'm not sure about the location either, although you can base that on the language they're speaking

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
For those who are going to claim that they are chinese lanterns, watch the footage closely.

The lights converge in on eachother and then disperse again while others remain in a triangle shaped formation.

edit on 23-5-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
For those who are going to claim that they are chinese lanterns, watch the footage closely.

The lights converge in on eachother and then disperse again while others remain in a triangle shaped formation.

edit on 23-5-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Ok, answer this.

Why does the camera guy stop the video when the UFOs are still in sight.

And these move at a slow constant speed, It could be lanterns.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

so what happened at the end?
why stop filming?
i can smell something...................bullsh*t

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Watch it closely. Why do some laterns intelligently move towards eachother, and then away, while others move slowly in a V formation?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Watch it closely. Why do some laterns intelligently move towards eachother, and then away, while others move slowly in a V formation?

Because, lanterns don't move in the same direction, one could sway more left, one could sway more right, because of wind, really. The V formation could just be a coincidence of winds forcing them to be like that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er

Because, lanterns don't move in the same direction, one could sway more left, one could sway more right, because of wind, really. The V formation could just be a coincidence of winds forcing them to be like that.

Check 2:39, then get back to me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
has to be cgi
how can i tell?
well at the end when they turn the camera upside down and then back again we see a formation of lights.
then the camera moves downwards to the ground.
then when we see the lights again, a second later, their a different formation.
whoever's filming keeps bringing the camera to the ground for no apparent reason, maybe thinking that they can add cgi when they pan up to the sky
and if they are anything, they're lanterns.
and the triangle formation is added cgi

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hey, some kid in Switzerland downloaded a copy of Adobe After Effects!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Is there some unwritten rule that says you have to film ufos until they fly away? Does that make the video more authentic? How do you know that this is not just a clip of a longer video?
Also in the middle of the video when the camera is not focused on the sky I believe the camera man or woman was lighting a cigarette, I know I would probably be searching for one if I was filming something like that. To heck with proving to the world that ufos are out there, I'm gonna smoke me a cigarette while I'm filming this!!

There also seems to be a young child in the background which I heard at least twice and after the first time I heard the woman whisper something. Young children can be quite a distraction to the person who may be filming and could also be the possible cause as to why the video may have been cut short.

These lights resemble 2 orbs I saw one morning before work and I'm pretty certain they weren't Chinese lanterns. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me or I would have filmed them myself. Of course my video probably wouldn't show them flying out of sight either as I did have to go work and I didn't have time to run around to the backside of the building.

top topics

join