It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be anything what would you be?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I would like to be one.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SanguineDenial

If i could be ANYthing.. I'd be composed of nothing. But I'd be a sentient force behind all things. One that thwarted evil wherever it may be. A force that guides all to be the most they can be; to ascend to an understanding of God and all that is and to appreciate the blood sacrifice (blood magic done as white magic) that Jesus did for all of us. And honestly, if it meant the sacrifice of my existence, that would be fine; I'd gladly give up my soul so that all others may indefinitely find their way to heaven. THAT to me would be the ultimate form of existence.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would be who I am now.
Purely because we live to fulfil our own purposes and lessons. We are all going to experience a certain range of emotions and thats what makes us who we are and I believe our life experiences are all very important to who we are as an individual self inflicted or not, there the epitome of self growth. No point in wondering what kind of different thing we could be as this is what we are. Destiny lies in the minds eye.

However, in saying that I would be a bird so i can fly around, explore and sing all day

Mind you im sure i could find some way to do that now. lol

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I would want to remain human, but I want my full potential of being a human Being, that means, levitating ,telekinesis,telepathic , and of course all access to the pineal gland.so guess my anwser is a Powerful Human Being. Love&peace

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The moon so i can see how humans trash their planet and laugh

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I would be with my lover. What form I take depends entirely on what form she takes. But I will be with her in every potential manifestation. If she was a bug, I'd be a leaf that gives her some shade. If she was hair, I'd be a comb. If she was a sandwich, I'd be the refrigerator to keep her cool. I'd be watching out for her, helping her, whatever she incarnates at. My one wish would be to be pared with her in every incarnation. If she ends up as a duck, let me be one, too, quacking contendedly beside her. If she is a cloud, let me be the sky, wide so she can move where she likes. If she is a thread on ATS, let me be a star or flag for her. Wherever she ends up I will be there to help her, that's the only wish I have, for all eternity, let us dance together always in the only dance there is.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'd take the imaginary powers of Superman, without the x-ray vision, or the Kryptonite weakness...

I'd live alone and spend all my time beating up bullies and tyrants

I would want to live as long as the majority of the world wanted me to live, and die the moment that
the majority of humanity wanted me to die.

I can't even begin to imagine creating my own physical being and environment...that boggles the mind.
It's like questioning the motives of a God in the creation of a universe...

If such an entity exists, attempting to understand his motives with the dim light of human intellect
would probably be impossible.

edit on 25-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
me and my sword triumphing over the world. with my foot on a corpse, sun shining upon the evil that I am.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I believe a rock can contain a soul just as people do. So I would be able to just enjoy the world around me.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
I would want to be god ..

So i could recreate whats going on now ... destroy the earth ... remake it again with same conditions and destroy it again .. and again ... and again ...

lol

LOL. So you like playing sim city and destroying the cities too eh? I have to admit it IS fun destroying a city with natural disasters,and aliens.
edit on 25-5-2012 by yuppa because: mispelling was terrible

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I would also like to be in a place where there existed chance to contact an empathic, thinking being having the eye in your avatar. Its quite mesmerizing.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"Id become a deadly virus that would wipe out most of humanity"

LOL just kidding! (stupid bluebloods)

Id be myself. Right here right now.

Im having WAY to much fun in spite of things........

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

i am a man but i think i would like to be a woman next time so i can exsperience what its like to be preagnent and enjoying tomato kechup with stewberry ice cream

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I know I'm way off topic, but I have to tell you that your avatar had me in stitches! I'll have to show it to my wife when she gets home. There's a lot we can learn from our dogs, one of the lessons being about patience!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Inter-dimensional Energy Life Form.

Free from the material world.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I would like to be in the garden, before the fall. Being able to walk and talk with God, a oneness with animals. Having everyday be joy and fun, so much to see, explore and share. No work, no pain. Only the best playground ever. I would ask a million questions.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
it is amazing how far went the spirit of hypocrit business, u wont get anything but hell forever as punishments for what u did before becoming the nothing as ur uppest level and this is definitive u cant b but what u r which is obvious

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
it is amazing how far went the spirit of hypocrit business, u wont get anything but hell forever as punishments for what u did before becoming the nothing as ur uppest level and this is definitive u cant b but what u r which is obvious

SOMEONE is a troll. you do know posting with no content is frowned upon right? It dont matter though because the behaviour will continue no matter what is done to trolls. I changed my mind. I want to be...a husband/wife.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i would want to be a woman.

currently trapped in a mans body.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Kate Uptons Bra..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join