It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Habitual liar Witnesses change stories ahead of Zimmerman trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by LastProphet527

lol so zimmerman after he beat up and killed the kid,then bashed his own head against the pavement then broke his own nose then the autopsy of Travyon they scuffed his knuckles
Maybe I'm not following you correctly?
edit on 23-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

So let me get this straight.

A stalking victim isn't suppose to fight back?

The person perpetrating the stalking act is suppose to be able to stalk the stalking victim unmolested?

And thats the sad thing about people and the brain, and the way it works...Stupid!

lol,can really believe people think that way, i wonder what the lowest IQ of a human is?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Because people post a video of a white guy getting beat up by a black guy and then call it a hate crime. For something to be a hate crime it has to be solely motivated by ones race,gender,religion, etc.

People get in fights, most aren't motivated by bigotry.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dero
But but but... A "white" guy killed a black kid! It MUST be racially motivated, right? I mean that's the only reason to shoot someone, right?

Right? CNN, FOX and MSNBC told me so!

Would Zimmerman had been following lets say Mormon Missionaries?

They was going to lie for him at first because its a neighborhood thing, but then when they saw he was a fraud and a stalker, so they decided to tell the complete truth, good for them!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
I'm white, if he is white and not hispanic, then what the hell am i??.
That shows that the problem is deeper than it looks at first. Hispanic means only that his ancestors have some connection with Latin America or even Spain and Portugal.

Hispanic is not a race, but we can see that, for most people, it appears to mean "not as white as those with northern European ancestors".

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

reply to post by LastProphet527

lol so zimmerman after he beat up and killed the kid,then bashed his own head against the pavement then broke his own nose then the autopsy of Travyon they scuffed his knuckles
Maybe I'm not following you correctly?

So let me get this straight.

A stalking victim isn't suppose to fight back?

The person perpetrating the stalking act is suppose to be able to stalk the stalking victim unmolested?

And thats the sad thing about people and the brain, and the way it works...Stupid!

lol,can really believe people think that way, i wonder what the lowest IQ of a human is?

Why run if your visiting a family member in a gated community? Its not the ghetto nobody is banging it's in a gated community! This is retarded, the poster makes the automatic leap that he stalked him just because he was black. Ps you can tell about the mormons"religious group" they wear helmets, ride bikes and always wear the same thing white collared dress shirt and slacks lol. They show up in the day! All travyon had to do was wait for the car to come to him and explain why he was there. Its a gated community they have the right to ask who is on their street because it privet property.

I personally have been kicked out of a gated community when i sold u-verse door to door!! I'm white was dressed in a suit and it wasn't dark they still pulled me over asked me why i was there and then kicked me out because they didn't allow people to solicit goods or services in their community! But unlike Travyon I actually stopped and explained my self! I didn't run and hide on some else property! then when someone investigated beat the hell out of him! You have to see how stupid this looks to everyone else

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Um, because some random burly ass dude stalking a 17 year old boy is creepy. I would have been in fear of my life just as Trayvon was.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

The lowest is a Fox News viewer and this is why.

Exhibit A

Now apply how Fox News spun the health care debate and apply it to how they are now spinning the Travon Martin shooting.

They can do this and get away with it because the lowest IQ of a human is a Fox News viewer.

You see, as long as stupid people are buying your painted up fecal molded products of course you'll make more,... and more. Why produce Hummel figurines when your customers are too dumb to know the difference?
edit on 23-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of video loading issues.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Um, because some random burly ass dude stalking a 17 year old boy is creepy. I would have been in fear of my life just as Trayvon was.

Then why didn't he walk to the nearest door knock on it and explain the situation? I'm scared im being followed can you call the cops? No he runs away hides in bushes and almost gets away with it then decides to beat the hell out of the guy that he's apparently afraid of when hes walking back to his car? Travyon attacked him without knowing why he was followed or for what reason and his paranoia lead to his death! The fact that he had weed in his system could have helped create this problem by making travyon overly paranoid

I didn't base my opinion off of Fox news! I based it off of my own personal experience in dealing with gated communities. I don't like the fact a 17 year old boy died because of it.

Lets say I am been pursued by an unmarked privet detective my wife hired while I was driving. I see this detective following me in his car so I hide my car. When the detective cant find my car he goes back into his car and starts to drive away. Me fearing for my life decide to run him off the road and he shoots and kills me. Was it my fault? I mean he was following me. I don't know him! this is the same situation

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I forgot you were there and witnessed it

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You seem to be taking the parts you want to hear and making a story... That doesnt go along with what we know, what the witnesses have said etc..

That is a good sign you had youre mind made up before even looking into the facts of the case, and you like many like you will never change youre mind.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Then why didn't he walk to the nearest door knock on it and explain the situation? I'm scared im being followed can you call the cops? No he runs away hides in bushes and almost gets away with it then decides to beat the hell out of the guy that he's apparently afraid of when hes walking back to his car? Travyon attacked him without knowing why he was followed or for what reason and his paranoia lead to his death! The fact that he had weed in his system could have helped create this problem by making travyon overly paranoid

I didn't base my opinion off of Fox news! I based it off of my own personal experience in dealing with gated communities. I don't like the fact a 17 year old boy died because of it.

Lets say I am been pursued by an unmarked privet detective my wife hired while I was driving. I see this detective following me in his car so I hide my car. When the detective cant find my car he goes back into his car and starts to drive away. Me fearing for my life decide to run him off the road and he shoots and kills me. Was it my fault? I mean he was following me. I don't know him! this is the same situation

Travon did not have the luxury of being in a car. The guy stalking did. Travon had no option of escape. His best defense was an offense. It's what is taught in self defense classes all over this country. Walking up to a stranger's door and doing what you suggest takes time, time that Travon did not have. Because his stalker got out of his vehicle and invaded Travon's personal space within moments. This comparing the time Zimmerman was on the phone to 911 dispatch and the 911 calls coming in from the neighborhood.

Come on use you head?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected

You seem to be taking the parts you want to hear and making a story... That doesnt go along with what we know, what the witnesses have said etc..

That is a good sign you had youre mind made up before even looking into the facts of the case, and you like many like you will never change youre mind.

Actually eye witnesses going back on their story is quite common. What I'm about to say most of the posters who agree with you will not like but i will say it anyway. Once Obama commented on this case it put zimmerman in harms way of not receiving a fair trial. Add in the editing by CNN of the 911 tape and the liberal medias handling of the story painting zimmerman as a vigilante killer and showing a picture of 12 year old travyon instead of using a photo more age appropriate to support their bias in this case. Then there is the very real treat of the black panther party violence on the eye witnesses considering they already issued a price on zimmermans head. Funny how they got off on that voter intimidation case huh!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
S&F, OP - for thinking alike.
I opened a thread regarding something similar but have alerted a mod to have it closed. I will quote my post here:

Originally posted by freakjive
This thread is not about the guilt or innocence of Zimmerman.

I just finished reading an article in the Huffington Post that outlines the testimony of the witnesses. During the original interviews, information was provided and then in the subsequent interviews, the information changed for the worse for Zimmerman.

My first thoughts were the reckless reporting by the MSM and how the entire case was blown up to make Zimmerman look guilty (whether he is or isn't is NOT THE POINT).

Is it possible that the stories changed due to what the witnesses heard and read on TV/Internet? Could they have been influenced by the popular opinion?

Could it have been threats from people or the prosecution?

Is it possible that they were paid off to keep this story alive and dividing us?

I would think the most important interviews would be the ones that took place directly after the situation went down. I don't know that, though. Can someone who is a LEO or investigator give us some insight to this?

Please DO NOT make this case about Zimmerman or Trayvon, but about the witnesses testimony and the reasons for the change.

I really want to hear everyone's opinion on the matter.

Details about the witness testimony and changes below.

Witness 2
A young woman who lives in the Retreat at Twin Lakes community, where Trayvon was shot, was interviewed twice by Sanford police and once by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

She told authorities that she had taken out her contact lenses just before the incident. In her first recorded interview with Sanford police four days after the shooting, she told lead Investigator Chris Serino, "I saw two guys running. Couldn't tell you who was in front, who was behind."

She stepped away from her window, and when she looked again, she "saw a fistfight. Just fists. I don't know who was hitting who."

A week later, she added a detail when talking again to Serino: During the chase, the two figures had been 10 feet apart.

That all changed when she was reinterviewed March 20 by an FDLE agent. That time, she recalled catching a glimpse of just one running figure, she told FDLE Investigator John Batchelor, and she heard the person more than saw him.

"I couldn't tell you if it was a man, a woman, a kid, black or white. I couldn't tell you because it was dark and because I didn't have my contacts on or glasses. … I just know I saw a person out there."

Witness 12 was interviewed on March 20, saying she "didn't know which one" was on top of the other during the scuffle. Six days later, she said she was sure it was Zimmerman on top, the Sentinel reported.

Witness 6 lived close to where the incident occurred. On the night of the shooting, he told investigators that Martin was on top, "just throwing down blows on the guy, MMA-style," the paper reported. He also noted that Zimmerman was calling for help. But three weeks later, the witness said he wasn't sure who was calling for help.

Witness 13 said he spotted Zimmerman with "blood on the back of his head," he told police. Zimmerman allegedly told the witness that Martin "was beating up on me, so I had to shoot him." In two interviews after that one a month later, the witness described Zimmerman's demeanor as nonchalant, "... More like, 'Just tell my wife I shot somebody' like it was nothing."

Article Source
edit on 5/23/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Fight or Flight response. Some fight, some flight. It's biologically programmed within us and you do not know what you would unless you were in that specific life threatening situation.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I find it funny that aslong as they say what you want them to say its good.. Once they dont you come out with outlandish and excessive tales of what must have happened with them. Fair trial? Martin sure wouldnt get a fair trial around this crowed here. That is the only thing we know for sure.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Since this seems to be more about Zimmermann, than about tainted witnesses, this thread is now closed.
Please continue your discussion of the Zimmermann/Martin case here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join