It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As soon as the eclipse ended, my life changed...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

M.m.i.m,

Terrible situation, brother. Honestly, how strange for her to up and lie like that. It seems so random. AND for your parents to take her side....surely they know you better than her?!?

Are you doing any sort of controversial study or investigation at the moment? Have you come across anything exciting? Maybe this is a planned diversion from entities trying to hinder your progress?

Everything must be considered.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Where are said pics?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That really blows. I can't tell you how much I hate manipulative people like that.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

Originally posted by mugger

So now, I'm living in my car, with no money to my name, confused as hell, with no phone.

Then how are you posting in these forums? Just curious, if you have no phone either?

umm... internet cafe? maybe he has a laptop? mcdonalds usually has free wi-fi... yipes...

Internet cafe? he has no money.

Laptop? If you have a laptop and have no money, it simply doesnt make sense... its contradiction at its finest.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think it's a bit messed up your dad kicked you out rather than your ex, I'm sorry that happened, drama and anger can consume people. But, anyway...

Things like this have happened to me before too. Right in the midst of something great, full moon, my first trip to the ocean, or other natural things I really cherish, it seems it's always these moments when my family will drive me to run away (when I was in middle school), or I'll get in a fist fight with my cousins. A lot of people think that natural events like that are very spiritually linked with the hearts and souls of humans, and because of my experience, I believe it too.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

My view of this situation is that they feel disconnected and so they aim for the weakest guy, which is sad to say, YOU.

That eclipse is what people feared of olden times because it meant chaos to them (such as power outages, rages, and mass confusion and disconnection)

If you talk to them, get them to sit and talk to you and see what is going on and how in the world did your ex-wife accuse you of hitting her in the collar bone, then start with the first step by saying sorry (even though you did nothing wrong).

Plus, if your fired from your job, due to unknown reasons, there is always a good chance to ask them why were you fired.
edit on 22-5-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Not sure of there is an eclipse connection, but it would be one thing - a warning to all you single guys reading this...

DON'T GET MARRIED! Seriously.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but what if he slipped into an alternate dimension or parallel Earth and just didn't realize it. He may have hit the girl in one reality but not the reality he came from. Others have occasionally been posting about weird things happening. If you tell others they either think you're crazy or making up stories.

There are a few threads on here about slipping into alternate realities or some call it different timelines. I believe suddenly jumping into an alternate reality where little things are different for no apparent reason is a symptom.

I've experienced a couple of strange things lately myself but haven't even been able to prove anything myself. It's like one girl I wanted to run into again disappeared off the face of the Earth. A lot of other casual acquaintances seem to be disappearing as well. I guess they are working somewhere else than they used to.
edit on 22/5/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

M.m.i.m,

Terrible situation, brother. Honestly, how strange for her to up and lie like that. It seems so random. AND for your parents to take her side....surely they know you better than her?!?

Maybe that is why they believe her over him, eh?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
dude things were screwed up long before the solar eclipse. it just happened to boil over that day. why would you hit your wife? or if you didn't why would she accuse you of it out of the blue?

Did.... did you read the OP, in which I said I was ON THE ROOF...?

Did you miss that part? If I had hit her then the title of this thread would be "As soon as the eclipse ended, she snitched."

please read the op like 2-3 more times.

I'm not asking if you hit her while you were on the roof. I'm saying it's possible she is referring to a past occurrence and is just now feeling brave enough to speak of it...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I have a hard time believing that this all coincided with the eclipse.Either you're making some of this up and just telling a story or you had a bad day.Either way..good luck

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
at least maybe you get some great pictures of the eclipse..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sorry that you are going through these terrible tribulations. A post like this makes me kind of scared of getting married to be honest. I've never actually felt a fear of marriage before, I know that people go through things but damn.. this sounds extremely stressful.

It gets to me because.. I'm sure that when you said "I do" you didn't think your girl was this crazy, or would go this far just to ruin you for whatever reason. How do I know my wife won't do something like that..? Just crazy.

I know it's stressful because after I finished reading your post I said to myself.. "I would have punched my dad in the face for believing her over his own son." Then after reading that you're out in the street... I quickly thought "I would've killed her."

However, these are feelings... Stay strong. I believe everything happens for a reason. Pay attention to your situation carefully. Learn whatever lesson(s) that you need to learn in order to move forward.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Mizzijr because: Literary Corrections.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

"Did you miss that part? If I had hit her then the title of this thread would be "As soon as the eclipse ended, she snitched.""

I was with ya until that comment. My advice going forward? Avoid making comments like that. They make you look, if not guilty, like a total jerk.

ETA: Sorry, I'm new to posting here and not sure how to quote someone properly.
edit on 22-5-2012 by KarmicEnigma because: Because I had more to say, dangit.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Married couples shouldn't be living with parents.
It rarely works for any length of time and the eclipse was purely coincidental.

Sorry to hear about your situation - I hope you can turn things around.
Best wishes,
ATA

it was only a temporary situation - post relocation

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Wow, so I come to this forum when it first starts and I find a guy who has been kicked out of his own home by his parents and has to live out of his car. When I come back, he's suddenly being called a wife-beater. Wtf happened while I was gone
edit on 22-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
For those asking for my eclipse pictures, U2U ur emails to me, or try to explain why the uploader isn't working for me..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

Originally posted by mugger

So now, I'm living in my car, with no money to my name, confused as hell, with no phone.

Then how are you posting in these forums? Just curious, if you have no phone either?

umm... internet cafe? maybe he has a laptop? mcdonalds usually has free wi-fi... yipes...

Internet cafe? he has no money.

Laptop? If you have a laptop and have no money, it simply doesnt make sense... its contradiction at its finest.

Oh right, because I bought my laptop yesterday???

And since when do starbucks or mcdonalds charge for wifi?

You're trying too hard to call me a liar.. you're embarrassing yourself.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Wow, so I come to this forum when it first starts and I find a guy who has been kicked out of his own home by his parents and has to live out of his car. When I come back, he's suddenly being called a wife-beater. Wtf happened while I was gone
edit on 22-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

not quite sure..... I thought I could vent here but damn, guess not. Let some others here decide, I'd be in jail.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

dude things were screwed up long before the solar eclipse. it just happened to boil over that day. why would you hit your wife? or if you didn't why would she accuse you of it out of the blue?

Did.... did you read the OP, in which I said I was ON THE ROOF...?

Did you miss that part? If I had hit her then the title of this thread would be "As soon as the eclipse ended, she snitched."

please read the op like 2-3 more times.

I'm not asking if you hit her while you were on the roof. I'm saying it's possible she is referring to a past occurrence and is just now feeling brave enough to speak of it...

as I've said, I'm not a violent person, and I've definitely never hit her... or anything close to it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join