It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As soon as the eclipse ended, my life changed...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Maybe you're better off without a wife that lies and deceives your family. Sometimes I wonder what drives other people to do the things they do.. Many of us are selfish creatures.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
First, I just want to say I'm sorry for the situation you're in. Divorce is never easy, and not having your parents on your side must be incredibly difficult. With that being said, I think it's just rotten luck. But, I can understand why you question it. Humans by nature want to understand "why" and "how" things happen....we need reasons because our minds deal with problems in a cause and effect manner. In any case, I hope things get better for you soon. Hang in there!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

I think that idea is way better than mine

props

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Dude I truly feel for you. I strongly urge you to find a shelter for a few days... And use it as a staging point while you put apps in. I know what it's like to be homeless... I had to sleep in my car a few times as well as bounce around from friends house to friends house. It sucks when family turns against you and kicks you when your down. Like kicking a dead horse. If this is going to be a long term thing I also urge you to seek out food assistance from the government.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Yes, this is a connection to the eclipse, with the energies coming towards earth now, your thoughts will easily manifest to reality. So, it's either detach yourself, focus on yourself and your happiness and happy thoughts. Or stay distracted, and I hope your staying away from negative thoughts, all thoughts will manifest faster to reality, so just watch yourself.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
ETA: wow, I think this is the wrong forum

Preface: I live in Houston, so I only saw maybe 23% of the eclipse before the sun set (got good pics though).

Anyway, so I was out, on a ladder in front of my moms house, snapping pictures of the eclipse and being excited as it's my first time seeing one. For the past month or so, I've been going through a divorce which has been overall very peaceful. The eclipse had just become invisible to me, and I was trying to get onto the roof to try and catch a final glimpse, when I see my car drive off - without me.

It wasn't anything for me to jump off the roof, and find out from my visiting family that my (ex)wife had gone to the bank (on a sunday evening!??!).

So about 5 minutes later, my father comes out, and confronts me about hitting my wife. I told him that if that's what she said, then she lied because when she left, I was all the way on the roof, with pictures and time stamps to prove it. So about 15 minutes later, visiting family left, and my wife returned. She immediately began accusing me of lying and saying that I hit her in the collar bone area. My temper got to me a little, and my parents began to intervene. Once in the house, both my parents, and her, begin browbeating me about my current situation. I recently got fired from my job and am in a dispute with UEI because the employer provided invalid reasons for my dismissal. Because of that situation, I was being called a dead beat, and such from all 3, as if I'm not busting my ass looking for work!

This confusing situation escalated more and more, until my father told me to leave, and to not come back - and that she was welcome to stay. After realizing he was serious, I left, confused, and honestly pretty depressed overall.

Not an hour later, my phone service was suspended for non payment.... even though I paid..........

So now, I'm living in my car, with no money to my name, confused as hell, with no phone. The only bright side, is I saw a (partial) solar eclipse for the first time in my life. good pics...

Could there be a connection between the eclipse, and the SHingTF in my life?
edit on 22-5-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

If you were in your car, with not even a phone, who posted this?

EDIT: Sorry. You could have posted from another PC I guess.
edit on 23/5/2012 by shauny because: cos

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady

Originally posted by paradox

'twas but a joke.
forgive me that a lot of people do not share my morbid sense of humor. my life experiences have contributed to that.

You just had to go do it didn't you? Now I'm calling you a backstabber. The person who deliberately plays a nasty prank to hurt someone, and then turns around with a smile on their face saying I was only joking. Forgive my humor. I didn't mean anything by it. All the while smirking behind that smile thinking of the next time they can strike or their next victim.

This isn't a morbid sense of humor. It doesn't even come close. It is just down outright sick and disgusting behavior. It is plain wrong.

If I get flagged by this post so be it.

Back to the kitchen with ye!

[SNIP]

OP, I've read through 7 pages of this thread and I'm sorry that the purpose has been clearly distorted by some posters.

I'm sorry you are having all of these personal issues right now...I really am. I also understand that your purpose for starting the tread was to find out if they are related to the eclipse.

Honestly, who knows...as some mentioned, if you believe it is related then, perhaps it is. Having said that, I do believe that the phases of the moon can effect the behavior of some people. Just my opinion though and we all know how much those are worth around here.

I wish you the best and for what it's worth (since this has become the main topic somehow) I don't think you are an abusive husband. Again, just my opinion.

edit on 5/23/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that bro.The old family terrorist at work again.They disrupt things right up to divorce and play the victim.Society still believes a woman's accusations with out question and with your disconnect with your parents it wasn't hard to believe her.Maybe it is a wake up call to change your life and ways for the better.Hope you learn and don't repeat the same pattern and pick the same type of woman.Good luck and mend things with your parents.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thread closed per request.

Please contact the author for further details

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join