It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As soon as the eclipse ended, my life changed...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I'm not saying he did this time. But if his own parents were to believe it happened, it is obviously not something they find out of character for him.

I wonder what would have happened if his parents were not there to intervene with his temper?

Perhaps a personal counselor would be better, then. Maybe some anger management.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

I'm not saying he did this time. But if his own parents were to believe it happened, it is obviously not something they find out of character for him.

I wonder what would have happened if his parents were not there to intervene with his temper?

Perhaps a personal counselor would be better, then. Maybe some anger management.

says the guy whom suggested murder...
i gotta give you credit for not continuing the kill her charade...
theres a fine line between edgy and flat out disgusting...
you do have a point paradox,

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Had to respond to this post first....

Did it occur to you - that my relationship with my parents has always been troubled and disconnected?

but of course... I'm the problem...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Did it occur to you - that my relationship with my parents has always been troubled and disconnected?

I don't know how to be any less blunt, but that is a common trait in a lot of wife beaters, or people with anger problems. That doesn't help your case.

I do not understand why they would believe her if it is not in your character. Regardless of your past with them. Again, not saying you were guilty of anything at that moment in time.
edit on 5-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I don't know how to be any less blunt, but that is a common trait in a lot of wife beaters, or people with anger problems. That doesn't help your case.

I do not understand why they would believe her if it is not in your character. Regardless of your past with them. Again, not saying you were guilty of anything at that moment in time.
edit on 5-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

SMH I didn't come here to argue my innocence with somebody whom I've never met, and never will meet.. I posed a question in the OP so if you don't have an answer to that, then I think your contributions (if any) are no longer needed..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Call me crazy but is this some sort of test?

Why didn't you just show your parents the pictures of the eclipse you took when you were up on the roof, and your ex drove off in the car? I mean that pretty much proves you didn't hit her, unless of course she was on the roof with you - you hit her - then she jumped off the roof and drove off... Personally I'd much rather have people calling the one lying the liar than calling the one telling the truth the liar. But hey, that's just me.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Suuuuure you where on the roof.... hiding from the cops cause you thought she was gonna tattle... lol.... nice one chief.. Lets see some of those pictures

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Try and hold on! Try and make peace with youre family or go and stay with friends! Life is so hard, and you shouldnt have to live in youre car! Things are strange everywhere. Our World is so un-balanced! Im having to battle Satan and Aliens down here in NC all by myself!! LOL...Im being funny and serious! I sent out message for a Shaman to come and help me, but he has not showed up yet. At the same time I still have to go and work everyday.

I hope you will find Happiness!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I'm going to share something very personal with you. I never share personal things.

After the solar eclipse in 1994, my entire life changed forever. Within a matter of a few days, my husband cheated on me and wanted to walk out on me and our child. Not only did he walk away for another woman, and abandoned me and our 2 month old daughter in our apartment with no money or groceries, other things began to change inside of me too.

I began to start sensing energies more strongly, and developed a stronger relationship with nature, God, and Goddess. I started to change inside and become different. It's very hard to explain but, after all of those initial changes came into my life, I also began meeting the most interesting people that would take me down my spiritual path.

I will never forget the morning of the eclipse in 1994. I was outside while my baby was napping, watching the sky and the lighting change. I felt a sudden awakening inside of my heart and I could feel everything intensely.

I have never tried to figure out why, I just know that the eclipse brought in a new energy for my life. It came during a difficult time and it left me stronger and more aware.

Take what blessings from this that you can and find the positives in this. Changes may be on the way for you, and they can be good even when they start out of the most difficult and painful time.

Divorces are so painful and life altering. But they can also give you a new start. A fresh start. Take care of yourself, and be kind to yourself. Protect yourself.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Hopefully when I get back on my feet, I'll try for custody. My lil girl is my best friend..

I know this can be so painful. My ex tried to come back two years later after he left me and our 2 month old baby daughter and wanted to take her away from me because his new wife could not have children. So they thought they could get custody of her by making up lies on me and constantly calling CPS with false reports.

In the end, the truth prevailed and he not only lost his case, he lost visitation for a year and was forced into mandatory therapy because the judge said he was acting irrational and mentally incompetent.

So yes, I know what it's like to have an ex who will make up anything and everything.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There is a reason that an astrological sign is attached to ones birth. its because you are subseptable to the forces that occur during these line ups of the celestial bodies. It also dictates the mood under certain birth signs.

most people pass it off as garbage, but the old world knew better. They understood that these allignments at certain times of year brings about certain inate human traits that are brought on by the energy from the heavens which bombard the earth on a regular basis.

Thats where eclipses and the like of supermoons come in. Ya see even plants and animals suffer this same distinction. It is this energy that defines us by birthright.

now, since the eclipse, yes, I have been more moody, my wife has felt complacent even more so if not emotional. I do feel that such events can drive the human mind into a sort of confusion if you will that puts us in a place of disorientation as such events disrupt that cosmic energy that drives us from certain constellations.

Knowing what is causing it is half the battle, the other half is controling your reaction of such.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Yea I had a chick telling people I beat her and was trying to get them to fight me, I was laying in bed with her threw a pillow over my shoulder it hit the wall and fell on her. In her mind thats me beating her.
Wait till they all meet a man that actually beats them, I'll just laugh.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Could there be a connection between the eclipse, and the SHingTF in my life?

No but from the way your life sounds, you're better off without a family. You've been called out, the question is, what are you going to do about it?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yes,
Instead of "taking care of business" it appears you were preoccupied with the upcoming eclipse.
you didnt safeguard you car or your bank account. You more than likely failed to lay out other precautionary measures to keep this series of events from happening.

You ex-wife probably knew you would be on the roof trying to photo the eclipse giving her some lead time to light out with the car. seeing you jump and scramble gave her the idea to accuse you of assault ( she may have hit her collar bone while hastily getting in the car or just previous, in an unrelated event.

Your mother and father are, self admittingly, not on your side. So you have had some previous "less that sterling moments" regarding your behavior toward wife and family in the past.

Were you drinking before or during this event. Does drugs, alcohol,other addictive or devious behavior factor into this? Do you have anger issues? Are you considered by others as a "manchild"?

Are you capable of serious self reflective and self critical thought and positive action? Have you done any of this lately? If you go back and read your post I think you will find some of the answers to the questions you have are right there. Read, think read and think some more.

edit on 22-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 22-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: little sumtin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join