It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Survival... Even Death Ban! (minecraft)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Perhaps i could enlist the help of other minecraft players on ATS

Im looking for a hardcore survival server thats fully functioning... meaning TNT and creepers work as they are supposed to....

I also like Death Ban servers with the same features...

I love building crazy detailed traps... but im also a survivalist... and this seems to be the best environment for said skills

Any help would be appreciated... and suggestions on Good servers will also be noted

Stars for replies!!

Thanks guys/gals

edit on 21-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
what a terrible game, thank god they gave me a refund on that game, even if it took weeks.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

I fully disagree... what didn't you like about it?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yey for minecraft. My house mate downloaded it for $exbox this week too and its pretty cool playing together on split screen with controllers. haha. I bought it way back beta version.
I'd play with you on a good server, if I have the time. Im a clumsy survivor who builds, weirdly. wahahaha.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just checked it out. Looks like it could be neat but holy cow, the system requirements are high for a game with early 90's graphics. I would barely be able to run it.

Gs

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

You could probably still run it on low graphix and distance settings...

Well worth a try

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I found a hardcore death ban server called Elysium... Amish paradise...

Lots of fun!!

www.amishsmp.net...

1 week death ban!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Lots of fun!!

www.amishsmp.net...

1 week death ban!

Death Ban? What does that mean?

Anyway, I play on 360, I love it, but I get burned out on it pretty easy, a weeks break does good.
Anyway, I pretty much just finished my house, I am mining out a mountain directly behind my house (that also expands into the mountain).

I need more ideas for building, I generally just mine resources that I store away for later use, I haven't really tried any traps out, I found the dispenser to be weak.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

Originally posted by Akragon

Lots of fun!!

www.amishsmp.net...

1 week death ban!

Death Ban? What does that mean?

Anyway, I play on 360, I love it, but I get burned out on it pretty easy, a weeks break does good.
Anyway, I pretty much just finished my house, I am mining out a mountain directly behind my house (that also expands into the mountain).

I need more ideas for building, I generally just mine resources that I store away for later use, I haven't really tried any traps out, I found the dispenser to be weak.

Deathban is the best way to play.... Its like real life... Kinda

You get one life to live and survive on... If you happen to die, you're banned from the server for whatever the server rules say... The one that i posted has a 7 day ban... And i play another one that starts on the first of every month. See.. This way, if you kill someone or they land in a trap, they can't come back for revenge.

Death is real on these servers... And they are always set on hardcore so survival isn't easy at all!

Unfortunatly im banned from both at the moment.

But starting monday, im alive again!

top topics

join