It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun's Anomolies (UFO?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

This is complete and utter outlandish conjecture with no scientific basis what so ever, it laughs in the face of true UFO research. The charlatans that continue to propagate this fiction throughout the UFO research community makes us all look like total moronic imbeciles to the scientific community. All of these so called "species" of "aliens" you refer to are nothing more than fantastical fiction, period. What scientific evidence do you base these statements on that you seem to be presenting as fact? Can you give me a link to a reputable group of scientists that have published a paper regarding the existence and current technology of your supposed ET's? Perhaps Sandia National Labs have done research of this material, yes?

Well, actually, the abject lack of scientific proceedure employed by most UFOlogists does much more to discredit UFOlogy than any thing I've have done. By not using real scientific protocols, you are "moronic imbeciles".

No, actually they are indeed real. If you look at ancient Earth history you can see ample evidence for them.

I've based my statements on the contents of the anthroplgical, and historical data contained in an "off-world" database.
I'll bemore than happy to provide any and all "links" and other data; just as soon as YOU get your governments to allow it.

I myself am a skeptic, however, I do believe there is intelligent life in our Milky Way galaxy. I believe that with all the documentation, eyewitness testimony, and old video's and photographs that something ***might*** be visiting this planet. What that something is has yet to be proven by science. But to make such outlandish claims about specific alien races and technology holds absolutely no water scientifically AT ALL.

Here is another way the evidence you seek may be found. Collect ALL of the UFO data currently available into a properly designed database, and start mining. You will be shocked!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I've based my statements on the contents of the anthroplgical, and historical data contained in an "off-world" database.

Uhhh, mmm, no that's alright Anthra, thanks anyways?

I'll just stick with Earth based science for now. You know us silly humans requiring facts and all, your alien knowledge would be to much for my little mind to even comprehend.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I'll just stick with Earth based science for now. You know us silly humans requiring facts and all, your alien knowledge would be to much for my little mind to even comprehend.

Well Jocko, I don't know what to say other than; at present perhaps you aren't quite ready. That like all things will change.

I was once just like yuo. The whole idea of me being ET was, well an accurate description I can't render here. So I do understand where you are comming from. However, I still think that if you would look closer into the evidence you may begin to "see" what I do.

You should perhaps understand; that most of what I want / need right is something you continue to take for granted, you fundamental identity, the company of your kind.

So you continue along the path you have chosen. I wish you great success. Please remember; this isn't about me.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

you should let everyone know that who thinks its fabric, because thats what nasa has realesed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join