It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun's Anomolies (UFO?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I know there's been a lot threads/posts involving these so-called objects around the Sun lately but this one is quite different.
I have no idea what to make of it and can't even wager a guess. I am totally ignoring what the YT OP is saying and pointing out because it's too leading.

I am open to hear what you think this is. And if you KNOW what it is, please provide some type of proof or comparison data. And if you can't...that's cool, but then just remember, it's only your opinion and I would appreciate it if it's phrase that way! This is where we (I?) tend to run into problems. Thanks

Posted a similar video regarding this a few days ago. This one confirms without a doubt that Extraterrestrial craft are in orbit around the Sun. My theory is they are collecting solar emissions and utilising the energy for fuel. If I am correct then the smaller ship is transporting the energy to a nearby fleet, they must be in our solar system also, or they would be using another Sun. Let me know your thoughts on this theory guys, but as for the footage, it is un-debunkable in my opinion, but im sure someone will try. As Always You Decide.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Great catch. Not sure what that object is. Some will say it is an artifact and the smaller object is an anomaly but I really have no answer for the 2nd smaller object. SMH. Good find.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Great catch. Not sure what that object is. Some will say it is an artifact and the smaller object is an anomaly but I really have no answer for the 2nd smaller object. SMH. Good find.

Yeah I agree

This is unlike any other Sun-UFO video I've ever seen before. I just HOPE it's real. I don't know when it was taken or even what satellite this was off of. There's no information given. So if anyone knows, please link us to it? Thanks!

And thanks Jaellma for posting

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Can't see anytime stamp reference.

Looks like the video has been sped up.

Looks like a planet.

Need time stamps to provide acurate comparison. ( to original images)

You do realise that a UFO the size of planet is far fetched?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i posted about this months ago and got bashed for it.

they say its fabric on the lens

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That is what the half moon shaped thing looks like. A tiny little microscopic bit of lint!

The other object will be a planet

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

No. Not at all. There are UFO's the size of Jupiter and bigger. Some UFOs are actually biological vehicles. I know that's hard to wrap your head around that idea but...it is true.

So if you think what you said is far-fetched, I would love to share with you some other 411's about aliens that would blow your socks off. But this isn't the proper venue.

But I agree. No data is a bit worrisome.
Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Did it have the other anomaly seemingly, moving off of it?
Where's your thread? Can you link it please?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That is what the half moon shaped thing looks like. A tiny little microscopic bit of lint!

The other object will be a planet

I don't know what you're saying my friend. What half moon 'thing'?
Oh wait, you're saying the squiggly thing is a piece of lint and the other is a planet and they just so happen to be somewhat, lined up?
I gotta watch this again now with that in mind

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's quite intriguing, I have no idea what that object is. It does seems as if the video was sped up but then again, what do I know about these things?

Great catch!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
A planet? Really?
I guess data would help but I do believe this has been manipulated (slowed down, sped up) to make it more fitting but, even so, I don't see a planet here. It doesn't look round. It looks squished.

How does lint get in space?

Does STEREO ahead/behind, move? I mean, are they orbiting the Sun? They don't orbit Earth do they?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I am open to hear what you think this is. And if you KNOW what it is, please provide some type of proof or comparison data.

1. The semi circular thing is a small fiber on the surface of the Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) camera for the COR2 telescope on STEREO Ahead

2. The moving thing is either a bright star or planet.
They're seen quite a lot, and "appear" to move as the STEREO craft, like the earth, orbit the sun.
Seriously thousands of examples exist if you wish to visit the homepage for the craft (listed above) and go through the archives.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

No. Not at all. There are UFO's the size of Jupiter and bigger. Some UFOs are actually biological vehicles. I know that's hard to wrap your head around that idea but...it is true.

So if you think what you said is far-fetched, I would love to share with you some other 411's about aliens that would blow your socks off. But this isn't the proper venue.

But I agree. No data is a bit worrisome.
Thanks for sharing

I am on your side if you can provide one shred of evidence that ufo' are alien space ships and they even exist. let alone the size of planets.

You will need tp provde evidence.

The proper venue? if not on ATS then where, where can you provide your evidence?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
SOHO imagery used for any other means other than analyzing solar wind and solar prominence propagation is foolish, scientifically. It is like looking through the wrong end of the telescope.

Improper use of tool, invalid data, and therefor, totally debunk-able.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not exciting really. The video looks sped up to take away from the fact it's a planet, to try and trick you into believing it's a fast moving object/UFO

The possible explanations that are given in the video are #ing hilarious.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I know there's been a lot threads/posts involving these so-called objects around the Sun lately but this one is quite different.

Its also already been posted and explained two days ago .
UFOs In Suns Orbit,

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Its also already been posted and explained two days ago .
UFOs In Suns Orbit,

Thanks
I see that now. Threads are some times very difficult to search if you're not using the exact phrase.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

I wasn't going to post here, I have no idea what the "objects" may be.

BUT, instruments like those, if constructed properly (from an engineering standpoint), wuld be assembled in a (probably) Class 100 clean room. If that is truly the case ... no lint, no dust. If it is not the case, the engineers shuld be fired, and perhaps prosecuted for their extreme incompetitance.

Lint, dust, or indeed any foreign material in the optics is wholly inexcusable. Further, if the lens is not designed in such a manner as to supress flares, reflections, and other optical anmalies, the the above statement on the engineers fate still stands!

As for "hot or damaged pixels"; they are mapped out at each maintenance cycle.

To regard this device any other way is purely criminal.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If nobody is aware, they travel through the sun. Ever heard the term stargate?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
If nobody is aware, they travel through the sun. Ever heard the term stargate?

I don't think that is the case. A "stargate" as you call it, is a wormhole.

There are NO local ET's with that technology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join