It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun's Anomolies (UFO?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A planet? Really?

Probably Regulus.

I guess data would help

It appears to me to be from STEREO A COR2 and the object can be seen travelling the FOV from 2012/04/23 to 2012/04/30. ADG UK begins this video with the object at the fiber.

It doesn't look round. It looks squished.

It appears ADG UK has formatted it to appear that way.

Does STEREO ahead/behind, move? I mean, are they orbiting the Sun?

Yes they both orbit the Sun. Ahead is a little closer to the Sun than Earth is so its orbit is a little faster than the Earth. Earth is a little closer to the Sun than Behind is so Behind orbits the Sun a little slower than Earth does.

In the thread gortex linked I have links to the original video source if you'd like to see it yourself.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
If nobody is aware, they travel through the sun. Ever heard the term stargate?

I don't think that is the case. A "stargate" as you call it, is a wormhole.

There are NO local ET's with that technology.

How would you know what local ETs there are in the first place? What we used to think were sunspots, those dark areas on the sun, are actually swirling vortexs that lead to the center of the sun, a wormhole.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is impossibiru.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
How would you know what local ETs there are in the first place? What we used to think were sunspots, those dark areas on the sun, are actually swirling vortexs that lead to the center of the sun, a wormhole.

Sun Spots are wormholes!?! Okay if you say so
You have a source on that bit of intel?
Have any idea what would happen if you injected a singlarity into your star? Even a temp. one?

Would you like a list of ETs currently visiting ... its not long.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

Nice work on the video. It's too bad Hannard can't be made accountable for his bs.

Thanks for the HT.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You seem so sure of yourself on local E.T's..

Where's your proof that local E.T's do have and don't have in regards to technology?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Popular

Where's your proof that local E.T's do have and don't have in regards to technology?

Do your homework.

All of it.
reply here.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Do your homework.

All of it.
reply here.

Really... you link me to a Gray Area thread, claiming to be an Alien yourself? That isn't proof of your claims.

Seems legit.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Popular because: (no reason given)

See a doctor.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Popular because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Really... you link me to a Gray Area thread, claiming to be an Alien yourself? That isn't proof of your claims.

Seems legit.
See a doctor.

Already have. For Years.

Consider this;
1. about 8000 years ago the Sirians visited Earth, there is ample evidence in 3 Terrestrial cultures (India, Sumer, Egypt). When they were here they used cheical powered machines for all atmospheric operations. Their "starships" were rather old school, echanical "frame-draggers", with field propulsion (all that is need for short range star travel).

Progressing beyone that to being able to harness wormholes and manufactured singularities would take a bit more than 8000 years, so its not the. ALL of the others with the exception of Pleiadians have technology that is about equal. So, not the Reticuli's, the Dracs, "vegans", do not have that advanced tech either. In fact most of their tech is barely more advanced that Earth's (Earth already can build mechanical frame draggers and field drives), just haven't as of yet, or at least that's what they want everyone to think.

2. I have resources that others don't.

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 22-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

No. Not at all. There are UFO's the size of Jupiter and bigger. Some UFOs are actually biological vehicles. I know that's hard to wrap your head around that idea but...it is true.

And what was this you were saying about "provide some type of proof or comparison data. And if you can't...that's cool, but then just remember, it's only your opinion and I would appreciate it if it's phrase that way!"

?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

Originally posted by Human_Alien

No. Not at all. There are UFO's the size of Jupiter and bigger. Some UFOs are actually biological vehicles. I know that's hard to wrap your head around that idea but...it is true.

And what was this you were saying about "provide some type of proof or comparison data. And if you can't...that's cool, but then just remember, it's only your opinion and I would appreciate it if it's phrase that way!"

?

I think a distinction needs to be inserted here. What does the OP mean by "UFO"?

A ufo is merely an unidentifies object, flying of course. And, that does not make it any kind of vehicle necessarily.

However, on the idea of "planet-sized" starcraft; peole need to think about what it would take to build such a vehicle. What kind of resources are needed to build soething even the size of Earth's moon?

I can't say who, or under what conditions a culture would build such an over-sized machine. Would you sacrifice uch of Earth to produce that quantity of aterial? Would there even be enough of everything needed?

I doubt it. My opinion is that "craft" that size would be wholly impracticle, and would nly be used to mve an entire population. The problem with that is ... it would be easier, from an engineering standpoint, to build many smaller "craft".

On the idea of a "biological" "craft", again, we run into several serious issues. I currently know of no biologicals that can withstand the rigors of interstellar space without proper shielding. Als, most "living" things require an atmosphere of some sort, so I would wonder; "How would such a creature breathe?" What would you "feed" it so that it could continue to produce the kind of energy required?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

However, on the idea of "planet-sized" starcraft; peole need to think about what it would take to build such a vehicle. What kind of resources are needed to build soething even the size of Earth's moon?

Well, while you're thinking about that, you might want to ask how it's even possible to travel between star systems.... I happen to think this is the bigger obstacle.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Is this specific camera in a fixed position while pointing towards the sun, or is it in some sort of orbital pattern around the sun?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

STEREO A and B orbit the Sun.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Seems legit.
See a doctor.

Already have. For Years.

Consider this;
1. about 8000 years ago the Sirians visited Earth, there is ample evidence in 3 Terrestrial cultures (India, Sumer, Egypt). When they were here they used cheical powered machines for all atmospheric operations. Their "starships" were rather old school, echanical "frame-draggers", with field propulsion (all that is need for short range star travel).

Progressing beyone that to being able to harness wormholes and manufactured singularities would take a bit more than 8000 years, so its not the. ALL of the others with the exception of Pleiadians have technology that is about equal. So, not the Reticuli's, the Dracs, "vegans", do not have that advanced tech either. In fact most of their tech is barely more advanced that Earth's (Earth already can build mechanical frame draggers and field drives), just haven't as of yet, or at least that's what they want everyone to think.

2. I have resources that others don't.

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 22-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

This is complete and utter outlandish conjecture with no scientific basis what so ever, it laughs in the face of true UFO research. The charlatans that continue to propagate this fiction throughout the UFO research community makes us all look like total moronic imbeciles to the scientific community. All of these so called "species" of "aliens" you refer to are nothing more than fantastical fiction, period. What scientific evidence do you base these statements on that you seem to be presenting as fact? Can you give me a link to a reputable group of scientists that have published a paper regarding the existence and current technology of your supposed ET's? Perhaps Sandia National Labs have done research of this material, yes?

I myself am a skeptic, however, I do believe there is intelligent life in our Milky Way galaxy. I believe that with all the documentation, eyewitness testimony, and old video's and photographs that something ***might*** be visiting this planet. What that something is has yet to be proven by science. But to make such outlandish claims about specific alien races and technology holds absolutely no water scientifically AT ALL.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

"Today scientists constantly monitor our home star with an imposing armada of satellites that can take images in x-ray and ultraviolet wavelengths blocked by Earth's atmosphere. The venerable ACE [Advanced Composition Explorer] spacecraft, launched in August 1997 and still going strong, monitors the solar wind from an orbit around the L1 libration point,, a stable gravitational spot located a million miles sunward of Earth.

SOHO, The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, carries a dozen detectors that record everything from high-speed solar-wind protons to low-speed solar oscillations. STEREO consists of a pair of satellites, one preceding and the other trailing Earth in its orbit, that together take 3-D solar images revealing how coronal mass ejections loft off the sun's surface and speed out through space.

Meanwhile the Solar Dynamics Observatory, launched into a geosynchronous orbit in February 2010, downloads 1.5 terabytes of data every day on the sun's atmosphere, oscillations and magnetic field."

Source: Solar Super Storms, How They Could Impact Our High Tech World --- National Geographic magazine, June 2012

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Good to know as it would mean that as the camera orbits around the Sun it's perspective of anything behind the Sun itself would change. Planets and stars would change position as the camera orbits the sun and due to the Sun's massive gravitational field any light sources behind the Sun are bent around it and amplified. Stars and other stellar bodies that are behind the Sun are actually magnified just like a telescope does.

What appears to be passing very close to the sun might well be many many light years away.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If you want to feel a bit more radiated... I suggest that you make a telephone order to PBS Broadcasting for the recently produced DVD about our sun. It's about the same topic as National Geographic; yet goes deeper into the complexity's of our Sun with some spectacular moving photograph's

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
Well, while you're thinking about that, you might want to ask how it's even possible to travel between star systems.... I happen to think this is the bigger obstacle.

Actually that' is quite simple; get a fast ship!

Seriously, by using a Gravito-Electroagnetic field drive, based on superconducting Niobium, One can construct a "platform" that is capable of eaching light speed.The field not only provides all the "thrust" needed, but, also acts as a"Mechanical Frame-Dragger"; this effectively cancels time dilation, and allows a ship to cross Light years of space in a time frame that is nearly equal to any observer.

Here read and learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join