It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction Story!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardKill

The fact that you're outlining that your uncle was not well liked has no bearing on this story at all except if of course, to make it read more like a novel.

And because you're inviting questions and encouraging doubt is not what I'd expect a real experiencer to say.
A real experiencer would HOPE and PRAY that he'll be believed and not engage in some sort of answer and question seminar that he is not prepared to face.

I have a hard time believing you OP. And here's a heads up: Try to refrain from using 'LOL' when presenting your case!

edit on 20-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't believe this to be true, just a gut feeling. I don't why, maybe the OP's use of language as if this experience is humorous and not traumatic.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

This is an amazing story because I think it just goes to show how powerful the human mind is. I think something might have happened between you and your Uncle and that you should probably explore this with a psychiatrist using regression hypnotherapy. It's okay.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well, from my reading of the OP, I also got the impression it wasn't alien, but the uncle that was doing this.

If you are certain that is not the case, then what did these alien/s look like, or if your eyes were closed, feel like/smell like etc.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sadly, I hate to say this, but you have described events that point to the conclusion that your Uncle had been doing these things to you.
As a small child, it is very common to block out these traumatic events from your conscious.
That is why you didnt remember them, until some subconscious thought or experience brought them back to you.
The red marks are obvious abuse.
Also the passing of your Uncle and the immediate ceasing of the "Visitation" are a giveaway.
Sorry, but I dont think Space Aliens were involved, just your Uncle.

Note, this is just my opinion from the limited information and experience given by the op.
A full investigation of all the circumstances would need to be performed by the relevant Authorities..eg Police, Child Welfare etc etc.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I skimmed over the thread, considering the threads the OP has made in the past couple of days I've come to two conclusions.

You're either a very #ty troll,

or

You're being touched by your uncle.

Nothing Alien about this.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Your story raises a very delicate issue. There are conventional psychologist that claim that abductions are not real events (which does not necessarily mean that UFOs don't exist).

The psychologists assume that they know all there is to know about the universe. So when someone comes to them with what they believe is an abduction case, the psychologist instantly assume that the person was sexually molested at an early age and by some strange way rather than admit that experience to themselves, they twist the memory around to believe that aliens did it. I've never thought that explanation made much sense because it is more crazy sounding that being sexually molested.

Being an abductee myself, I've never put much credability into that theory of theirs because I know that genuine abductions do happen. Good luck in trying to get to the bottom of this issue. But as is true with many of us, we probably will never know exactly what happened. In my case, I've tried hypnotic regression, but we never got any further than the beginning and end of the episode that happened as I was driving.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Your story raises a very delicate issue. There are conventional psychologist that claim that abductions are not real events (which does not necessarily mean that UFOs don't exist).

The psychologists assume that they know all there is to know about the universe. So when someone comes to them with what they believe is an abduction case, the psychologist instantly assume that the person was sexually molested at an early age and by some strange way rather than admit that experience to themselves, they twist the memory around to believe that aliens did it. I've never thought that explanation made much sense because it is more crazy sounding that being sexually molested.

Being an abductee myself, I've never put much credability into that theory of theirs because I know that genuine abductions do happen. Good luck in trying to get to the bottom of this issue. But as is true with many of us, we probably will never know exactly what happened. In my case, I've tried hypnotic regression, but we never got any further than the beginning and end of the episode that happened as I was driving.

You're hinting at the fact that you've seen a psychologist and had this happen to you.

Maybe the psychologist is right, was there any chance of you being molested as a child? Of course. You have family as a start who could have done this.

What evidence can you put forth other than your word on the internet that you were abducted? None.

No wonder the psychologist comes to the conclusion that people claiming to be an abductee are probably the victim of child abuse.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

sounds like your uncle's death is more like incarceration...he drugged you, touched you...told you that you were special...and since then youve been psychologically scarred.

you went to the psychotherapist as a kid, they put two and two together and now...your uncle is being touched by his cell mate.

In other words, no i dont believe you. you are portraying an alien race that has vastly superior technology - space ships, which aren't detected, the ability to abduct you via teleportation...and yet still need a probe and a map for the human body.

MMMMMKAAAYYYY

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

If you think you have been abducted maybe contact MUFO at www.mufon.com...

Your English is very good.

Has this abduction stopped?
Have you had missing time?
Have you been implanted (lumps, something put in under your skin?)
Has anyone else in your family experience being abducted?

You might want to find a group of UFO Abductee's Support Group. They do exist in almost every country now and at least try going to a meeting so you can talk about your experiences with others that have gone through this.

I notice a few people posted maybe your uncle did this to you and that is a real possibility.

Instead of posting this on ATS, at least you've made a start - perhaps begin seeing a counselor again and try to find out and come to terms with what happened.

As a survivor of being abused as a child, you can make a conscious choice to not let bad experiences define you.

The "abductions have stopped" - that is good. Always lock your bedroom door and windows. Sometimes we handle only what we can handle, and when we can handle more then the full memory comes out. A good therapist will know how much to bring out so that you can handle what really happened to you.

Anyway, it was not your fault, you were a victim, like many people.

It might have been a true abduction but it might have been your uncle.

Now you have a choice, do you want to dig further and find out which it was or just bury the bad memories and move on with your life.

Different people handle these things in different ways so you have to figure out which way would work for you.

Myself, some of what I went through came out in therapy sessions and I learned (as being a survivor of child abuse and not alien abduction) that to move on with my life and bury the memories, not dwell on them.

Best of luck and safe journey.

edit on 20-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Oh please don't feed the troll.

Suggest and link some support groups for victims of child molestation instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join