It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction Story!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
OK

I am going to post for you MY abduction story. LOL.

Many of u ppl will NOT believe it, but thats ok LOL it is pretty spectacular. I am pretty sure u will NOT have heard one this crazy before.

Before I tell the story u have to always never forget what the Buddha said. He said dont take my word for anything, question everything. So yes this story should be QUESTIONED so if u dont beleive it I dont feel bad LOL. Its just my story and Im open to criticism.

Also english is NOT my frist language so apologize for my typing which is NOT the best.

Abduction started at very young age. I believe I was maybe 5 or 6. They started when I hang out a lot with my Uncle. My family was from Sao Paulo. Very much in the city I grew up very normal with my father and mamma. Playing football hanging out with friends having lots of fun.My uncle lived far from us in Aleggrete. He was a nice man but most of my family dont like him. He was very smart very quiet, taught me lots of things.

Anyway when Im 5 or 6 during summer my parents they take me to his house and I spend maybe 3-4 weeks with him until Im 13 years old. His house very far away from other houses in a seclusion.

Now my memory of what happen when abducted is very very bad but on some nights what happens is that Im feeling very scared of whats happening in my bedroom. I feel the figure of a presence at the doorway and I close my eyes very very tight because I know I getting taken away that night! When I get taken away I dont have great memory but I know they do experiment on me. I know that I am naked and that they analyze my body for to make a chart of the human map. They study me from head to toe but are very gentle and very considerate. They tell me shhhh everything will be OK they tell me to relax that nothing to fear that they are not different from me that they are my friend. They tell me a message from their civilization. Their message says that I am a special on that all humans is a special race and God wants this to happen that its not a bad thing that peace is upon me that its Gods will and everything is OK. For years after I get very scared o abductions and sometimes wet thebed. My family sends me to a psychologist and we talk about this very much because I am very afraid to go to sleep and very afraid to go back to my uncles house. But every summer until Im 13 years old I go back to my uncles house and each summer I have visitations from alien race. For many years I forget about this but when Im about 20 years old in university I remember about this again. After Im 13 my uncle dies and I dont see him anymore so I dont get to have alien experiences.

Now I think a LOT about this since then and heres my thoughts on this.

1. My uncles house very far from Sao Paulo and not near other houses. Very isolated place.
2. Aliens always gave me message that everything is OK and that I am special person. This is very common in abduction.
3. Always had marks on my body afterwards. Many red marks. I think this may be places that I was injected with something or probed with tools for body analysis.

This is my experience with Alien abduction. Since this time many times i have a great fear of the night time and very bad dreams LOL. But its OK now I feel much better about everything.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this amazing story. I believe you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I wonder how many claims of alien abduction there are around the world, or alien contact of some kind? I've read that three percent of people claim to have been abducted by aliens-- & that's just in America alone! That's a hell of a lot of people, yet not one has managed to put forward any real hard evidence/ data at all! I wonder why? oh well, maybe one day

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX
I wonder how many claims of alien abduction there are around the world, or alien contact of some kind? I've read that three percent of people claim to have been abducted by aliens-- & that's just in America alone! That's a hell of a lot of people, yet not one has managed to put forward any real hard evidence/ data at all! I wonder why? oh well, maybe one day

There is a dearth of evidence out there, it depends on what you would call "Real Hard Evidence", the trayvon martin case is about as good as it gets, but, if you are waiting for an abductee to return with a youtube of their abduction, you could be waiting a very long long time for your "Real Hard Evidence".

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardKill

OMG dude, you are from Brazil- São Paulo too? I also camed here to tell my weird history. Well, you reminded me that i need to share my encounter with the Thuderbird. Well, Brazil got alot of alien atention in the last 60 years. Maybe becuz of it's enormous size. Who knows.... I totaly belive you man.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

There is a dearth of evidence out there, it depends on what you would call "Real Hard Evidence", the trayvon martin case is about as good as it gets, but, if you are waiting for an abductee to return with a youtube of their abduction, you could be waiting a very long long time for your "Real Hard Evidence".

I will tell u that every time I went to my uncles house when i was a kid my evidence was very very hard and very very real.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
People always question the authenticity of alien abduction claim/story, but really... why would you want to make a claim about somthing that didnt happen, especially somthing so dramatic.

I am an alien fanatic, but no matter what i wouldnt just make a abducttion claim up...NEVER.

you are very lucky!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This reads like you are saying your uncle molested you...
Or, is this just trolling?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

I would class hard evidence/ data/ info as something science & non-believers would look at & say: 'wow, now that IS strange! All this 'dearth of evidence' you suggest is put forward by believers in something strange.... Which IMO really means nothing

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

I don't know any uncle who got some kind of weird Voodo-Mumbo-Jumbo magic to simulate an alien abduction. Homever, yeah.... Not that my granfather made a deal with one Witch Doctor and then my black uncle (my entire family is caucasian) borned... So yeah... ah whatever.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

No mumbo jumbo required.
I am not saying all abductees were molested by any degree. But-people, especially children will transplant events. Overlay things.

Everything described resonates as that. Memory smudging over the events.

But really... read what was typed.

Post Traumatic Stress is basically what I am talking about. Read up on it.
edit on 20-5-2012 by lordtyp0 because: Adding:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodSister
People always question the authenticity of alien abduction claim/story, but really... why would you want to make a claim about somthing that didnt happen, especially somthing so dramatic.

Therefore, going by your logic ALL abduction claims really happened-- hmmm, interesting

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

I was just joking. I know that some abduction historys can be explained, with some as you suggested.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

People openly mock these things... and I think that a lot of genuine UFO sightings / abductions etc. are discounted on this basis (though obviously with the tech we have these days, there's a lot of hoaxed material too). It's very easy to discount someone offhand without having prior knowledge or experience of the matters they're discussing, and I think that happens more often than we give credit to.

Look at it this way. There are millions of UFO sightings every year. Let's assume that we can safely discount 99% of these as being false (I don't agree with that percentage, but let's run with it for the sake of argument). That still leaves you with 1% to contend with that are valid, verifyable sightings. The same can be said for abductions. There are most definitely some nutjobs out there (and in here) that can be discounted on the basis of character, personality and probably medical status. But there are those that, under those same criteria, must be contended with.

Unfortunately until the whole truth comes out, we probably won't ever know just how many of these stories are valid.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Awen.. I totally agree with your logic. It only takes one claim to be real then it's job done. The problem is: ' what one is it' ? How does one separate the one percent? Again, it all boils down to whether you believe what you're told, or you don't. It seems to me that over the years the 'one percent' is separated by the celebrities in the ufo community. But IMO they manage to do this without any real evidence because all they are doing is believing what they are told too, which in reality brings us right back to square 1!! So you may as well just put the 1% back in with the 99% & be done with it--- 70+ years of 'nothing' (with regards to modern ufology) leads me to this conclusion after 45 years of interest ...

Peace.

dej...

edit on 20-5-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by dejarmaX because: pc probs

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

It would help if you told us who you're referring to.... But I guess you're the type that's so full of them selves you naturally (& wrongly, I must add) assume everyone knows what you're talking about! I meet people like you every day in my job.. Sad but true. have fun

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardKill

Thanks for posting this amazing story. I don't believe you.

<<   2 >>

join