It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year old girl drugged by CPS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
More slimes in suits, with some slimy paid for piece of paper to justify their gang membership, all playing the we care game, destroying families under the guise we care and are here to help the children, yeh rite. Its all about their pay checks and little power games they play, so as to feel good about themselves.

When is enough enough. Would not the world have been better if someone had of offed Hitler, that idiot Idi Amin or Pol Pot, I think so. But instead we all line up and go to the gas chambers as we do not want to break the fake laws that run our societies. While the foolish, cunning little people with their own caring agendas, destroy families, lives our societies and planet. I have met to many hypocrites in this life.

edit on 20-5-2012 by marsend because: typo

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can't believe people are looking beyond the fact they so readily put these drugs into young children. And they are not their children. After giving themselves the authority to remove them from families, their superior method is basically, "Oh, we have a problem, this child is uncooperative. Oh, I know, let's put every flavour of pill in their brains and see if they quiet down." Or, is it, "to just see what happens?"

Why do you think this is acceptable? What would you feel if your child, or even yourself were treated this way? Do you have any better suggestions for the CPS?

Removing children is not the issue here. I don't know how many parents are comfortable using these medications on their children. Personally I don't think it's helpful to give psychotropics to young minds that are still developing. Given where they operate, in the brain, and how little we know of that, it seems quite wrong to use generations of unfortunate children as, effectively, a testing ground for new drugs.

Arguing if the mother is fit or may have use drugs (!?), is missing the point.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Juggernog

Mother and Father on Drugs?

Yes,Take the kid away !

No, no and no. Uneducated people use the word "drugs" far to casually. What is a drug? Alcohol, cigarettes, aspirin, paracetamol, insulin, herbal tea, skin cream, all drugs. So what you could moan about are drugs that will cause you to lead a dangerous life style. You have probably seen people who couldn't move or sold their bodies for the next hit. Those drugs can be named and they includes Heroin and Crack, because they are highly addictive and no you can't function properly when you've just had a hit.
They sure are DIFFERENT.

Then there are other kind of drugs, that are perfectly fine to take recreationally and you can still work, be a parent, have a career etc. if taken in moderation. Those include alcohol, cannabis, '___' and occasional use of coc aine [even though I personally would lump coke in with barbiturates, as it can kill you instantly].
It may shock you to hear that but I'd say alcohol is the worst out of the lot above, followed by coc aine if taken too often.
However occasional use will have absolutely no effect on your day to day life. Heck I know Maths professors, police officers and people with kids that have the occasional smoke of cannabis and they are very upstanding people in society, whilst our neigbours who probably agree with you are ass*les that watch when I open my curtains and have nothing better to do than being ass*oles. I know who I would rather have looking after children.

So you see there are many different drugs and before you lump everyone into one big pile you HAVE to make sure yo know what you are talking about.
What these parents did [and they have stopped] is nothing compared to stories I hear from family and friends, where someone was an alcoholic.

If you happen to drink a couple of couple glasses of wine in the evening, whilst the kids are in bed, do you think they should be taken away from you if otherwise you love them and you are a good parent?
Well you seem to think so as alcohol is a lethal and dangerous drug.
Please people learn your 'drugs' and don't talk about things you have no clue about. Imaginepeople like you working for the CPS, no wonder they are dangerous. It makes my skin crawl.

These parents did NOTHING wrong.
Whilst CPS have systematically destroyed that young gorl and she WILL have problems later in life, not because of her parent's occasional drug use but because of being taken away from them and given DRUGS. Oh the irony.

<< 1   >>

join