It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year old girl drugged by CPS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This kind of stuff really pisses me off. The mother went to have her appendix taken out and tested positive for coc aine, the father did as well.
Ok, yes thats against the law and all but is that enough to take their child away?
CPS takes their little girl, puts her in a number of foster homes and because she doesnt want to be away from home, one of their doctors puts her on drugs, one of them is used to treat schizophrenia.
Seriously a 4 year old schizophrenic?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
the cps

how ironic that the very people taking away the child for narcotic abuse are probably taking more than the parents themselves. lets face it, they're fast becoming the only people able to afford it anyway.

this whole world is getting worse and worse.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
the cps

how ironic that the very people taking away the child for narcotic abuse are probably taking more than the parents themselves. lets face it, they're fast becoming the only people able to afford it anyway.

this whole world is getting worse and worse.

I don't like CPS one bit.
Oh, their stated goals are nice and worthy.
The problem is that the power structure they have lets them bypass the constitution and they use it often in tyrannical ways.
As far as their goals - they often make matters worse.
I say get rid of them, and if a law is broken, call the cops.
The families and orphanages can deal with the rest.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Used to be a time when the CPS would have to justify their actions by proving severe neglect of a child and then they would happily hand the child over to a willing relative, so the child doesnt have to endure the shock of living with some stranger, who could be even worse than their parents.
Now though, theyre to quick to act on any little situation and then they bombard the poor kids with interviews, interrogations, therapy and drugs.

This is one thing that does make me feel like there is some type of conspiracy to dissolve the family unit.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

They are bad, bad, bad to drug all the kids under their care too.

But the drugging thing, to be fair, is not JUST a CPS problem. When they get involved, it seems more likely, but heck, my son was really upset the other night and wanting to talk. Mom, he said, why is it all my friends are on those psych medications of some sort or the other.

We talked - it's true, almost every child he knows is on some sort of med. A LOT of these kids just need some guidance and attention - sometimes attention and love, and sometimes discipline.

Are our US teens really - as a group - crazy? Is it COOL to be crazy?
I could not answer that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Mother and Father on Drugs?

Yes,Take the kid away !

Put the kid on drugs ?

Thats whats wrong with the supposed "fix" for this situation.

The system is so screwed up,that they might as well have left the kid,with the Parents ! I hear story's like this,and just cant help wonder what the next Generation,is going to be like. Too sad.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes,Take the kid away !
reply to post by sonnny1

Wrong, its a personal choice and as long as the child is safe, unharmed and not using the drugs then there is no issue here.

Do you realize how many kids would be taken away if every parent that smoked pot lost their kids?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Yes,Take the kid away !
reply to post by sonnny1

Wrong, its a personal choice and as long as the child is safe, unharmed and not using the drugs then there is no issue here.

Do you realize how many kids would be taken away if every parent that smoked pot lost their kids?

Sorry,I know kids that have tested positive for coc aine,because the parents in their drug fueled mines,either left it out for them to get into,or actually taught thir children how to do the drug,at that age ! I lived in the hood,for 26 years,and seen it all. You have to take the kids out of a situation like that.Period. Ive seen children being sold,for coc aine........Now other drugs,that's a whole other story. I dont want to really talk about the drug thing,ATS rules and all,but I think your wrong.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
THIS MAKES ME SOOO ANGRY...

IT IS TIME TO DRUG TEST EVERY EMPLOYEE OF CPS AND OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ESPECIALLY THE CONGRESS AND SENATE!!!!! EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!!

They take away your kids for POT!!! yet they allow and promote and make money from ALCOHOL!!!

OMFG

So angry...

Hey CPS!!!! OBAMA ADMITS TO DOING BLOW.... GO TAKE HIS KIDS AWAY!!!
edit on 20-5-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I had a foster child removed from my home because I chose to put her on natural supplements for ADD instead of giving her ritalin. That was my last foster child. I turned in my license. No more for me.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
I had a foster child removed from my home because I chose to put her on natural supplements for ADD instead of giving her ritalin. That was my last foster child. I turned in my license. No more for me.

Thats just crazy...

My ex,had a boyfriend that beat my kids. Needless to say,it took me years to get my kids back. They had my son on xxxxx. I gradually weened him off the stuff. Hes fine,and is an Honor student now. What a shame,they think they have all the answers.......

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I dont want to really talk about the drug thing,ATS rules and all,but I think your wrong.
reply to post by sonnny1

Right, I forgot about their strict no-drug talk policy. Anyway, well just agree to disagree then

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

I dont want to really talk about the drug thing,ATS rules and all,but I think your wrong.
reply to post by sonnny1

Right, I forgot about their strict no-drug talk policy. Anyway, well just agree to disagree then

All good. BTW,I do understand were you are coming from. Ive just had personal experiences,that might have 'jaded" my stance on it,a little.......

edit on 20-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: oh yeah,forgot in the first post.......S&F

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Many many moons ago when I was a much younger person, I sold drugs. My best customers included Police Officers from a Columbus Ohio Police Department and a drug and alcohol counselor.

The system top to bottom is full of hypocrites. I would bet my left testicle that the people who took the kid, are on some type of drug themselves legal or illegal.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I was reading another article on this earlier,

RT - 4yr old texas girl drugged by CPS

A part I found disturbing, among the other revelations was,

Risperdal, [for] Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar disorder. one-fourth of foster children examined by the Government Accountability Office were prescribed at least one psychiatric drugs, with thousands of youngsters forced to take doses higher than what the FDA approves. “And hundreds of foster children received five or more psychiatric drugs at the same time despite absolutely no evidence supporting the simultaneous use or safety of this number of psychiatric drugs taken together,” ABC adds in their report.

They 'authorities' admit the girl was, "happy, healthy and well cared for." But none of that is relevant it seems. "You must comply with all directives" is what bothers the state. It's like they don't care about any potential damage, just who might do the damage and how.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Did it say in the video why CPS was called in the first place? I did not pick up on that part, maybe I missed it. However besides that point, it is still very sad to see this kind of story play out.

How many people use CPS as a tool for their own agenda's. I've known many people to smoke pot, snort coke right in front of their kids, but no CPS. Until one junkie friend gets pissed off and call CPS, or so other reason.

How did CPS know to drug test the parents? Did they make someone mad?
As CPS tends to be more of a tool of vengeance these days than source of "help".
There are plenty of real abused children out there, yet they are taking kids away from people who clearly are not all that bad, in my eyes anyway.. Ive personally seen worse, and its still no reason to have someone kids taken away.

To me sexual abuse, and neglect should be the main focus on CPS jobs. Not light drug use..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

The mom went to the hospital for an appendectomy and they tested her for drugs during pre-op i guess. I suppose the nosy ass doctor or a nurse called CPS and then they tested the dad.

Doctors, nurses, school counselors and teachers have now become a tool for the cops and social service organizations.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh, okay thanks for pointing that out.. So the doctor was the one who felt it was in their best interest to have CPS called.. Just seems odd they single them out.
There has to be something a little deeper to all this? Or maybe that is just me, looking for a deeper reason behind something I do not understand.

I understand Doctors and stuff have a legal obligation to turn people over for suicide and what not, but drug use I did not think fell under that doctrinaire.

Your right, they have been using the people of our communities to police and guard all those who would step outside the parameters of what is considered normal. To where we police each other.. Its like being in a cell, and when one prisoner finds a means of escape, its all the other prisoners who go and block the exit!
edit on 20-5-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The damned parents were idiots to be so irresponsible in the first place. As for the care she was put into, if that's how they handle children, they should be closed down.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Ya know, some of the stuff that is legally given to kids can be a mere molecule away from whats considered illegal...
Ritalin, for example, is a legal amphetamine. Its ok though right, since its FDA approved and Dr. prescribed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join