It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Rogue Fundamentalist Christian Military Leaders Start a Nuclear War in the Middle East?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Look at youtube videos of John Hagee and you will see what it is all about.

for instance:

edit on 123131p://5America/ChicagoTue, 22 May 2012 00:06:57 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Dude I usually like your posts.
This is basic rubbish as is the rest of the thread.
This has nothing to do with ROGUE CHRISTIAN MILITARY LEADERS FUNDAMENTAL or otherwise.
What am I missing here???

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by works4dhs

Moslems believe they can hasten the end times by increasing disruption, as al Mahdi will only come when things are a total mess (even worse than now--and believe me things can get mucho worse).

Who exactly are these muslims who believe they can hasten the end times by increasing disruption..... And do they represent every single one of those 1.5 billion muslims?

What about Christians fundamentalists who actively support wars in the middle east because they believe it brings them closer to the end time events.? Do they represent every christian on the planet? Why not?

edit on 21-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

start with Achmadinijad who is openly appealing for al Mahdi to retrn. Joel Rosenberg's 'Islam's Awaited Messiah' is an excellent reference. if I weren't on dialup I'd google more for you; if you're interested I'm sure you can google the subject yrself.
there are no 'Christian fundamentalists actively wars in the middle east' etc. they do support the war on terror, figuring its better to have soldiers battling al-Qaeda in Afghanistan than back in New York. has nothing to do with 'bringing the end times closer' which, as I mentioned, no Christian believes can be rushed as it is on God's timetable.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join