It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Rogue Fundamentalist Christian Military Leaders Start a Nuclear War in the Middle East?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said that if the U.S. invades the sovereignty of countries like Syria or Iran, it could lead to nuclear war. rt.com...

And Iran and Syria have had a mutual defense pact for years. China and Russia might also defend Syria if it is attacked. So an attack on Syria could draw Iran into the war … followed by China and Russia.

The House approved a resolution Thursday preventing containment as a method of making sure that Iran does not obtain nuclear weapons, rejecting:

any policy that would rely on efforts to contain a nuclear weapons-capable Iran.

[url=]http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/feb/17/usa.syria
www.washingtonsblog.com...
www.google.com...

There is a perfect storm of Christian End Timers, Zionists and corporations from the military industrial complex that is tipping the world over to nuclear war. Once other nations realise that the US is truly embarking on a "long war", rather than wait for the US to pick them off one at a time, they may decide to mobilise and defend their sovereignty from a belligerent foreign state and its forces.
edit on 20-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You might be right, eventually other countries might see us like Nazi Germany and make alliances against us.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Hello, this is exactly how I see America now. The new Nazi's

Syria/Iran are the new Poland.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If there ever is a Nuclear war in the middle-east, (quite likely) you can be SURE that the reason behind it will be due to belief in religious fairy tales.

When you have one cult reading their little "holy book" that says that opposing views or beliefs are "evil" or "enemies of them and their god", then that is all the justification in the world for the religious fanatics to commit to using whatever means to wipe out their "opposition".

When you have religious people believing in some "heaven" or "paradise" in the "next life" this is ANOTHER reason for which they would go through with a nuclear war.

In both instances it is a win-win for them based upon their ASININE little "holy book" pieces of trash.

And these bastards have NO PROBLEM dragging the WORLD into their little fairy-tales nonsense. And the icing on the cake is that they FULLY believe that such SICK TWISTED actions will get them a special "blessing" in their "after-life" existence. Sick twisted fools.

Religion is a SERIOUS CANCER to mankind and this planet.

edit on 20-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Unfortunately you are taking a superficial look at the situation. What you are doing is equalising the victim and victimiser. A good analogy of what you are doing would be as if you are accusing a rapist and rape victim of being equally responsible for the immorality of a permissive society.

The religious beliefs of the people of the Middle East is irrelevant to you or your interests. However, the belief systems of zionists and End Timers is a threat to the people of the Middle East.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
From my own point of view, I know that Christian Fundamentalists have infiltrated the American Government at the highest levels, and are doing whatever they can to bring about Armageddon, only in this way will their Bible and Bible prophecy come true. They believe the following:

Dispensationalism

The Dispensational viewpoint interprets biblical prophecy literally and expects that the fulfillment of prophecy will also be literal, depending upon the context of scripture. In his discussion of Armageddon, J. Dwight Pentecost has devoted an entire chapter to the subject, titled "The Campaign of Armageddon", in which he discusses Armageddon as a campaign and not a specific battle, which will be fought in the Middle East. Pentecost writes:

It has been held commonly that the battle of Armageddon is an isolated event transpiring just prior to the second advent of Christ to the earth. The extent of this great movement in which God deals with "the kings of the earth and of the whole world" (Rev. 16:14) will not be seen unless it is realized that the "battle of that great day of God Almighty" (Rev. 16:14)[10] is not an isolated battle, but rather a campaign that extends over the last half of the tribulation period. The Greek word "polemo", translated "battle" in Revelation 16:14, signifies a war or campaign, while "machē" signifies a battle, and sometimes even single combat. This distinction is observed by Trench, (see Richard C. Trench, New Testament Synonyms, pp.301-2) and is followed by Thayer (see Joseph Henry Thayer, Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, p. 528) and Vincent (see Marvin R. Vincent, Word Studies in the New Testament, II, 541). The use of the word polemos (campaign) in Revelation 16:14 would signify that the events that culminate in the gathering at Armageddon at the second advent are viewed by God as one connected campaign.
—Pentecost, p.340
source

The Trigger

The ties between Christian Fundamentalism in the United States and Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel are growing rapidly, with potentially serious consequences for U.S.-Middle East policy and for the people of that troubled region. Christian Fundamentalists who donate very generously to Jewish terrorism include oil and gas tycoon Terry Reisenhoover, a frequent White House visitor, Mission to America Chairman Dr. Hilton Sutton and Dr. James DeLoach, pastor of Houston’s Second Baptist Church who visited me … and boasted that he and others had formed a Jerusalem Temple Foundation specifically to aid those intent on destroying the mosque and building a temple.
source
A growing number of American Evangelical Christians reckon they have cracked the code of Revelations. These End Timers believe that every word of Revelation predicts real events. Like a Hollywood science fiction movie, they believe strongly that any day now the world will end. And when it does, true believers in Jesus will be whisked up to Heaven in an event called The Rapture while non-believers (sinners/enemies of God, etc.) are left behind on a scorched Earth to face famine, war, terror and destruction as the Forces of Good and Evil fight to the bitter end.

Many people interpret the US government's policies on Israel and the Middle East from a biblical point of view, and this is just wrong.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Excellent comment. Sometimes I wonder if these creatures, along with the Dancing Israelis from Urban Moving Systems, had something to do with 9/11.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
reply to post by autowrench

Excellent comment. Sometimes I wonder if these creatures, along with the Dancing Israelis from Urban Moving Systems, had something to do with 9/11.

Thanks you. Many of us wonder and ponder those questions, friend. I fear they may never be truthfully answered for us.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If those fundamentalist christians were wanting war, they would just sit back and let Iran have nuclear weapons and sure enough we would have war. We don't need to do anything Khamenei already wants to blow Israel off the map and if we wanted to destroy Iran all we have to do is sit back and let Khamenei have his nukes because Israel would definately knock him down a peg or two.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Finally a voice of reasoning here.I just love how christians are blamed
for everything that is wrong with the world.It is a shame that others' have
to find someone else to blame for their problems instead of dealing with
them themselves.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
If those fundamentalist christians were wanting war, they would just sit back and let Iran have nuclear weapons and sure enough we would have war. We don't need to do anything Khamenei already wants to blow Israel off the map and if we wanted to destroy Iran all we have to do is sit back and let Khamenei have his nukes because Israel would definately knock him down a peg or two.

I suggest to you that Iran may not actually have nuclear weapons and not even planning to have any. Remember Saddam Husein's WMDs? A figment of the deranged minds of Neocons, zionists and Tony Blair.

The allegations of Iranian nuke is actually about casus belli to start a war in a developing Middle East country that must be crushed, like Iraq, to facilitate an Israeli hegemonic regional super surrounded by reduced states.

BTW, what relevance is Khamenei to you? What business is it of yours to negatively comment on the elected leader of a country that has no relevance to you in any way?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I suggest to you that Iran may not actually have nuclear weapons and not even planning to have any. Remember Saddam Husein's WMDs? A figment of the deranged minds of Neocons, zionists and Tony Blair.

The allegations of Iranian nuke is actually about casus belli to start a war in a developing Middle East country that must be crushed, like Iraq, to facilitate an Israeli hegemonic regional super surrounded by reduced states.

BTW, what relevance is Khamenei to you? What business is it of yours to negatively comment on the elected leader of a country that has no relevance to you in any way?

The relevance is easy. Iran has a long history of threatening, attacking, claiming ownership of, terror attacks, and other argessive acts againt all of its neighbors. If Iran gets nukes then you can bet the Saudis and other GCC states will pop some quick time because they do know if the US will get into a nuclear exchange to protect them. As someone above said, you want a nuclear war just do nothing you will be sure to get it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

I am not sure and I will admit that I could be wrong...
The iraninan presidents are 'elected'
.Their religious
leaders, these ayatollahs, have the real power and I don't
think they are 'elected' into their position.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The relevance is easy. Iran has a long history of threatening, attacking, claiming ownership of, terror attacks, and other argessive acts againt all of its neighbors

No it does not.

However, the burden of proving your assertions rests up on you. You will have to produce meaningful evidence and zionist propaganda does not count.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I am not sure and I will admit that I could be wrong...
The iraninan presidents are 'elected'
.Their religious
leaders, these ayatollahs, have the real power and I don't
think they are 'elected' into their position.

You are not sure meaning that what you are discussing is not clear to you but you have fully formed opinions.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

The relevance is easy. Iran has a long history of threatening, attacking, claiming ownership of, terror attacks, and other argessive acts againt all of its neighbors

No it does not.

However, the burden of proving your assertions rests up on you. You will have to produce meaningful evidence and zionist propaganda does not count.

So basically anything that doesnt fall in line with your way of thinking doesnt count?

I love when people state this, because if it goes against their ideas of how things are, they immediately scream propaganda......

nice tactic

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by MrSpad

No it does not.

So basically anything that doesnt fall in line with your way of thinking doesnt count?

I love when people state this, because if it goes against their ideas of how things are, they immediately scream propaganda......

nice tactic

I simply asked that MrSpad provides evidence which can be substantiated and not zionist garbage which cannot.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I was being sarcastic!
Besides...I am a woman and I am entitled to my opinion!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
if that were the case, I think they would have done it a long time ago.
I think religion among the controlling echelon of society is based around science in my opinion,
they use scientific prinicples to control the masses into believing the fake spiritual aspects of a fabricated god.

anyone can say they believe in anything, there isn't any proof necessary in belief,
the fact Obama or anyone says they are Christian doesn't mean anything..

what we see, isn't necessarily what we get.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I was being sarcastic!
Besides...I am a woman and I am entitled to my opinion!

I was chatting to lonewolf19792000 and he referred to Khamenei who was the former president of Iran. Then you commented on the ayatollahs who are Shia imams, ie. religious leaders who vote for their supreme leader who can run for election as president of Iran.

Just because they do things differently than the US, it does not mean it is not a democracy. The only real difference I see is that Iranian democracy does not kill unarmed civilians by the thousands like Israel and the US.

An opinion based on nothing is nothing and for you to utter it is an imposition on others.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join