It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminals in the movie National Treasure, illuminati Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
In the movie National Treasure, Nicholas Cage has to go on a treasure hunt looking for abstract clues. He found a treasure map on the declaration of independence in invisible ink . A treasure that the knights of the Templar moved around and others that was in a lot of famous places and peoples hands. It seems to me some of these big budget million dollar movies have a lot of people working for them maybe some in the know or illuminati. Or one of the country's leading markets movies someone around to send a certain subliminal or hush hush what we are not allowed to talk about.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Please elaborate on these subliminal messages that you believe are in this movie.

Also, you're thread title is misleading.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe some of the script writers of somewhere down the line subliminals were added altered. This would go in accordance to the New World Order and a very old idea they were throwing around. The NWO was having a Revelations party in music and I was just theorizing that this could be part of the NWO.

If they were hiding things in code important things . Things that are hidden like altering the declaration of Independence.
edit on 20-5-2012 by BladeRunner5050 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
In the movie National Treasure, Nicholas Cage has to go on a treasure hunt looking for abstract clues. He found a treasure map on the declaration of independence in invisible ink . A treasure that the knights of the Templar moved around and others that was in a lot of famous places and peoples hands. It seems to me some of these big budget million dollar movies have a lot of people working for them maybe some in the know or illuminati. Or one of the country's leading markets movies someone around to send a certain subliminal or hush hush what we are not allowed to talk about.

There is a lot of "symbolism" in movies and tv. The triangle/eye is literally everywhere. However, in movies in which it is in some way tied to the plot or subject matter, I don't put too much emphasis on them. National treasure, A Scanner Darkly, and Tomb Raider for instance, all have those symbols, but it's relative to the subject matter so I can't call that subliminal. There are many, many movies in which it is not relative to the subject matter,and yet it is still there. It's really strange how often you see it, actually.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yeah but some movies look like they got part of this idea they were working with in the fifties about a Truman Show and a Revealations party. It's all about intelligently covering your tracks. Do you know how many ideas can come from one if you merely elaborate on that one idea in different ways.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

The movie WAS about Freemasons . The symbolism in the movie National Treasure was very obvious as it was a key point to the plot . How can something that was put there as a plot device be subliminal ?? How were they going to make a movie about Freemasons and not use Masonic symbolism ??

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

I have to agree. Cages character spent the better part of the entire movie doing nothing but looking for Masonic symbols left behind by the founding fathers, in particular Ben Franklin. Sorry for the spoiler, but the movie is a decade old.

OP isn't it prudent that a movie revolving around Masonic lore, be filled with symbolism? I'm not sure I see the conspiracy here.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Say the movie was based on a trhe story , but not that many people know. Or based loosely on an idea and expanded. What if there were a secret section to the Constitution and the movie makers knew pieces of this. This theory wasn't very focused and I haven't seen the movie in years.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Lol. The secret section of the men who formed the constitution were known as Freemasons.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
im sorry but i saw that movie and there was nothing subliminal about it...it was blatant and considering the plot of the movie no suprise at all...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can hardly wait for the frothing-at-the-mouth when "The Lost Symbol" comes out.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I have a feeling we may see a spike in initiations, too.. Quote me on it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I dunno. I did not see any masonic symbols in any of the movies. I watched them before I was initiated and after I was raised. I saw only ONE reference, and that was to the ladder.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I would just caution people in general from reading too much into movie symbolism or mythology.

Mind control through film would be EXTREMELY difficult to pull off when you really think about it.

I think the producer's put in that kind of insanity to have a little fun with the audience. It's kind of like the movie 2012. Yeah it's an action film but people read so much into it. It's enjoyable, enjoy your 1:30 minutes for 7.00. But in my opinion you don't need to be concerend with the subversion of yoru free will through film.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Can someone burn this thread I was on drugs when I wrote it. The whole thing is a metaphor for doing drugs.

link   
Can someone burn this thread I was on drugs when I wrote it. The whole thing is a metaphor for doing drugs.

link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sorry to necro the thread but there are subliminal messages in this movie in the text displayed when they visit new locations... Slow down the movie and you'll see for yourself.

top topics

join