It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does my Avatar say about me?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

By nature you are very observant and aware of the world around you, and often reflect upon past mistakes in order to better yourself. You love the world around you, keen to spot harmonious situations, and even quicker to respond to injustices.

You are looking for a quick snack to satiate your hunger?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

And just as I was stuffing a bite of sesame snack into my gob at that!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You have the ability to see far, penetrating vision, you are swift and deadly. You are graceful and regal when soaring. You dispatch your enemies and food with the same swiftness. You are monogamous and loyal. A good parent.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Ha! I guess swift and deadly is something to aspire to then.
Same with dispatching my enemies, though I tend to not bother engaging. I just loved the photo. I am observational and analytical, I do tend to keep apart and away from crowds and would really love to soar like a mighty redtail hawk. Maybe in my next incarnation, lol?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

And you? An admirer of natural forces who adapts to circumstances. Someone who does not feel part of the frey but has found contentment in the eclectic and irregular.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

hahaha What a diplomat you are, or would make
. I think it is more along the lines of a broken pile of rubble.
I do like your version better
In truth I am a rock fan, hence my handle.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

hahaha What a diplomat you are, or would make
. I think it is more along the lines of a broken pile of rubble.
I do like your version better
In truth I am a rock fan, hence my handle.

I'm guessing you're not a people person. You love nature. Your theme song would be:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Thanks for the tune! Lovely
I do have walls, and it seems that trying to connect with people, just leads to other's walls. I am better at making them, than scaling them it seems.

You are a romantic curmudgeon if one goes by your avatar? Walter Matthau is best known for his grouchy roles, but he also is a complete softy under the crust? You like ice fishing, redheads and bad practical jokes.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I'm not a woman, I just liked the image of Anna from the show V. She is about to feed I believe!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Your avatar has always freaked me out. I saw it and was like WTF?!?!?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Your avatar reminds me of a dark wood, on a stormy night. It also fills me with a sense of adventure!

vvv

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Your intelligence is laced with humor, and you can easily make people smile. You have a reluctance to get involved in difficult scenarios, but your friendships are lasting and secure.

Need a good novel to read?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

The wolf is symbolic of your strength and courage, even in difficult times. Your powers of observation is bordering on the superhuman, and a generally all round nice guy.

Yeah, a good novel would be appreciated.

vvv

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
reply to Hecate666

You are a searcher for identity? Often times taking on the personality of the people around you. You want people to understand you but also make it hard for people to do so. Often contradicting yourself in expression, you leave subtle hints that people more often than not do not 'get'. You like people but are not keen on letting them in before they pass the test. Love is everything to you but you'll never admit it?

I could have gone with any but I'll pick this one. There is truth in all of them and there is a lot that is definitively not me.

TBH I didn't choose my avatar as carefully as people describe it but then our subconscious plays probably a big role.

I chose the worm because I actually think it is cute, which could tell you a lot

I like things out of the ordinary, I don't like humans, I prefer animals. I am someone that always swims against the flow [which can have some not so nice consequences]. I value love above everything [20 yrs happily married and going strong] but I don't make a secret out of it.
The background clashes with the worm and I did do that on purpose, mainly to confuse people. I am often called 'mad' and I couldn't care less because I am comfortable with who I am.

I will try to 'read' some more avatars but my spag bol is ready and I am hungry.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Wow.

I have been utterly denied

That's okay, I know it's hard to define all the awesomeness goin' on in my avatar.

Much like Chuck Norris, it just renders one speechless because there's really nothing left to say.

You feel as if people may perceive you as ferocious, but you are misunderstood. Sure, you like the smell of blood and I dare say you are drawn to it, but it's not a bad thing because when there's blood shed, someone is suffering and you simply desire to end their suffering (but at the same time fill your belly with yummy flesh. It's killing two birds with one stone.) You also feel that you must keep active, always moving, just to stay afloat in the crazy world.

But, that's not what this is all about. You, like the great white, wish to be free of this evil ocean of finite life and it's restrictions. You wish to soar into eternity and this is why you try to breach the surface and escape the tyranny of the murky waters below. But you fear it actually may not be what you hoped. Instead, deep down, you feel that as you escape everything you have known, you will suddenly have a T-Rex mounted on your slimy back with sticks of dynamie and an f'n uzi firing wildly into space. That's when you realized you had just taken lsd 2 hours earlier.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Just heard the news about The Green Lantern! Did you recently come out the closet as well? Not that there is anything wrong with it!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ReMeDee1982

You are an undercover agent of Darkness on a mission on Earth so you disguise as a man of entertainment. And you're upset because the kids ate all of the candies.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join