It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Fukushima fallout over U.S. be Karma for Hiroshima & Nakasaki?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If Karma exists, then considering that US dropped Nukes of Hiroshima & Nagasaki in Japan, wouldn't Fukushima fallout effecting the US be considered Karmic debt being paid back?

Basically some Nuke experts are saying that Fukushima has enough Plutonium that can go airborne and pretty much kill off the US if not the whole Northern Hemisphere and possibly the world.

This was actually a premise devised from a reply in a thread by Amongus on the Fukushima fallout and the impending doom that rests with whatever happens primarily with Reactor #4.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Basically some Nuke experts are saying that Fukushima has enough Plutonium that can go airborne and pretty much kill off the US if not the whole Northern Hemisphere and possibly the world.

Are these the same "experts" that are paid by the anti-nuclear lobby that is funded by big oil?

And how would your premise make sense? Is the US the only affected country by the supposed fall out that is going to wipe out the planet?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
If Karma exists, then considering that US dropped Nukes of Hiroshima & Nagasaki in Japan, wouldn't Fukushima fallout effecting the US be considered Karmic debt being paid back?

This was actually a premise devised from a reply in a thread by Amongus on the Fukushima fallout and the impending doom that rests with whatever happens primarily with Reactor #4.

Thank you for the mention

I do believe in karma, and think there is no other way to put it. The awful thing about it is that It wasn't planned...hence karma....but the entire world will suffer.

Doom is an understatement as to what's around the corner.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's rather odd for Karma that the nation who got nuked would be the one getting the worst this time, by far, too. We're going to certainly have major problems in the long term future here, in my opinion and view. Japan has areas that will never be habitable again in terms of anyone who is alive right now. That would be some really warped Karma.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It's rather odd for Karma that the nation who got nuked would be the one getting the worst this time, by far, too. We're going to certainly have major problems in the long term future here, in my opinion and view. Japan has areas that will never be habitable again in terms of anyone who is alive right now. That would be some really warped Karma.

Kamikaze karma....

Wicked indeed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Or.. Perhaps God is just pissed off at everyone down here in general.

Now there is an idea you don't often hear a religious person consider.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I want to know why everything is "the U.S" lately , there`s more than one country , and who`s to say which way it would go , China might be amongst the first to get it , or Australia ....... these Nuke Experts you mention seem suspicious.

And no , it would not be "considered Karmic debt being payed back" ....... it would be considered a global emergency...... which would probably give "them" a reason to use all those plastic coffins , and round everyone up into FEMA camps "for your safety". Happy days

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

This is why it's 'all U.S.' right now and not Australia or China. Weather patterns and water currents.

That youtube is the best way I can describe why I believe we're doomed alright and the U.S. will take the worst of it as well as taking it first. (aside from Japan, of course) There is only so much material in a physical sense...is why I say we will get it worse. After it washes up our shores, rains on our land and comes in our food, it only leaves so much for the rest of the world.

Believe me, some would be just as happy if this weren't coming to the U.S. on the slow installment plan. That's how it seems to be,though. Slow...but inexorable.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I am convinced that Karmic retribution is accelerating right now in this planetary realm and will peak in the next 12-24 months. You will start to see more and more of it. Not just on a personal level, but also in terms of cultures, sub-cultures, religions, cults, elites and nations.

Think Japan doesn't deserve any more hardship. Have a look at a history book. They are a warrior culture - they were constantly invading China and chopping off heads. They have a lot of stuff to work through.

As for the United States, well I don't think I need to detail their humanitarian indiscretions of the last 60 years. I'm not trying to be smug - my own country is in for some horrible crap too.

In terms of the elites, they are seriously worried. They know their game will be up soon. They know of the esoteric wisdom that confirms the Universal Law that doing harm to another ultimately harms oneself 10 fold.

I won't go on - just keep an eye out in the independant media. Its happening.

Peace Out

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yes, but they we would have to say that since they are getting the worst of it, karma was hitting them harder because they started WWII with the US. But then, if you do that, you have to get into the pure politics of what started them to start the war and..... There is no end to such speculations. Give it a rest.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If it is its slow.
We, are not the people who were in charge when this happened. Most of them are either dead now or old and retired and those in the military now had nothing to do with what happened during WWII. If anything I would say that what we did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki was Karma for what they did to Pearl Harbor. Anyone else feel that way too ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I thought for a second there you were going to burst into song about Karma Chameleons ala Culture Club circa 1982. Now Boy George dances in front of my eyes with all his pretty ribbons. Thanks for the memories.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Made in 'his' image. If he's pissed, whos fault is it then ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Despite what this supposed expert is saying, there is no indication that any radiation, (fall out is the wrong word since it wasnt dispersed in the air via a bomb) has affected the United States at all. My brother in law lives in Oakland Ca. Thats a little island off the coast of SFO (San Francisco). He's retired military and used to live in Japan. His wife is Japaneese. He got a geiger counter from an army surplus type store in SFO last summer. Every few months he uses it outside to check on radiation levels in his yard. He laughs that he wasted his money. Given the air currents, and the ocean currents, if it was coming, it would have been here already. It only takes a few days for any weather system to cross the continental US. I watch the weather channel all the time and I know this to be true. The disaster in Japan happened over a year ago. Yes there is radiation there but it is is a very tight small area. The people are already moved back into most of the areas effected by the tsunami. The Japaneese are not stupid people. They would not tolerate these conditions for themselves and especially not for their children.
Hey there is a simple solution. Get a geiger counter like my BIL and use it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I didnt say its in the air yet, what i did say is that reactor #4 is one small earthquake away from going airborne, spewing plutonium and radioactive crap towards the US and rest of the world

Surprisingly, a couple of months after fukushima fell apart, the epa raised the legal limits of radiation in the US. Their limits are now in a range that was just 2 years ago considered highly dangerous and an emergency.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Karma is nonsense. It is a way of justifying carelessness. If something bad happens, we can justify people being heartless by saying "it's karma and they deserved it", there is no forgiveness and mercy in karma.

No it is not karma. It is just an unfortunately event that happened, although people can make up reasons to defend karma in their mind all they want.

new topics

top topics

join