It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Weird!!! possibly something wrong...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well 1st of all i live in Savannah, Ga right on the coast of Georgia, lately some of my friends who have no contact w/ each other b/c they go to different schools have been startin 2 get frequent nose bleeds...and just recently i found out that 3 of my little cousins have also had nose bleeds and both of my friends that came down w/ nose bleeds have gotten a stomach virus but recovered within a couple of days...i still think it is very weird...cuz ive NEVER heard of any sickness that makes your nose bleed at random there are 2 army bases near where i live...ft. stweart and hunter army airfield idk if something is going around or something more...idk maybe some government testing of some sort...?

CAN I PLZ GET SOME FEEDBACK?

[edit on 5-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Eh, just a thought... Could be regional humidity is low, causing dryness. Could be with the bug going around people are taking cold or flu pills that contain decongestants or antihistamines--they dry out the nose. Plus all the nose blowing...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Heh... kind of ironic that you posted this actually. I hadn't gotten a nose bleed in about 7 years till last saturday, and have been having one every day since then. They're actually pretty violent ones as well, lasting a good 10 to 20 minutes of a steady drip. I live in MA by the way.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, whatever it is, nothing has made it to Atlanta yet.

I was also in Charlest the other weekend, nothing up there yet either.

I'll keep my ears open and my nose closed I guess.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I actually had a very slight nose bleed yesterday. Must be something suspicious or weird, it simply can't be that the changing season and the changing weather affected the sensitive mucous membranes in my nasal cavities. Simple wouldn't be reasonable.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The U.S. is on the hunt for a lost Hydrogen Bomb in that region. It disappeared around the 1950's. I have to get the news paper article out and read it to you.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
U.S. joins hunt for lost hydrogen bomb on Georgia coast.

Unusual readings near Tybee Island suggest to a retired officer that the bomb lost in 1958 might be there.

By Russ Bynum The Associated Press

Savannah, Ga. -The U.S. government is sending a team of 20 scientists to check out a report of unusual radiation readings that could be coming from a hydrogen bomb that was lost off the Georgia coast in 1958.

A crippled B-47 bomber dumped the H-Bomb into the Atlantic Ocean 46 years ago after the plane collided with a fighter jet during a training flight. Navy divers searched the shallow, murky waters near Tybee Island for nearly 10 weeks before declaring the bomb irretrievably lost.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow, I sure hope that this is all coincidence.

That's pretty scary to think about.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tybee Island is in the Wassaw sound which is about 10 miles west of Savannah Georgia.

The news article continues:

"Derek Duke, a retired Air Force lietenant colonel who has been looking for the 7,600-pound bomb for five years, claimed recently that he found a football field-size area off the coast with higher-than-normal radiation levels. He supects it marks the burial spot of the lost Mark-15 bomb."

Has anyone been playing in the that area of ocean or related bodies of water lately who are getting nose bleeds?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
interesting that my wife had a fairly heavy nosebleed last week which lasted about a day then got very ill. i took her to the er monday and they figured it was a virus after even checking spinal fluid for mennigitis. no she doesn't get nosebleeds and suffered no apparent trauma to the old rhino.
it is now thurs eve and she is just beginning to recover. we are in salt lake and she works at a university hosp that has a nearly defunct army base(still operational,very very small, handful of active bldgs) on/in it's borders.
hill afb and a natlguard base are within 45 min. like to hear more thanx

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mold and Mildew can also cause nosebleeds when we breathe it in and irritate the linings in our nose. I wonder if the recent slew of hurricaines and rain hitting the east coast in the mast several weeks could be part of this. They can often cause pollutants to be released into water supplies, and all that moisture with flooding can cause mold and mildew to grow like mad. (A nosebleed in Salt Lake would have to be a coincidence if this was the case, though.)

Nosebleeds in kids aren't all that rare, though, and if one person was to mention it at a school, a good number of the kids would have them from usual suspects like dryness and allergies and fingers up there.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nothing to do with this but I have never had a bloody nose in my life! my littlest brother gets a bloody nose from biting into an apple.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My son has been geting a lot of nose bleeds lately and i have had very bad flu like symptoms to the point i had wanted to die. I have had the flu before but this seems diffrent not normal. Dont know what to make of it

Prophet

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My frien always gets nosebleeds from nothing he could be sitting then get up and have a nosebleed but its not very common about once a month.

SMR

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
They are also caused by high blood pressure.Your nose bleeds to release this 'pressure' it's like a release valve.
Although dry conditions cause it as well.But for the most part,kids get them alot from over exerting themselves.My son gets them alot because he is so damn squirrely and gets his blood going.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! missing H-bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-i think i would be moving out of the area and initially not worry about the nose bleeds!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ive heard all about the missing H-bomb...i dont think it would be that the fact is that it has been missing for 50 years something like that and its off the shore of tybee island...im not worried about it exploding or nothing but the coast gaurd is doing "testing" around where they think where the H-bomb is and they wont release info until they r 100% sure...not that i believe things that i hear but i think if it caused an immediate threat i think they would do something about it...or not?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just my two cents, but I do think it is a bug of some kind as I have three chirldren and nose bleeds struck each one on separate days and finally it got me. I couldn't believe it. My nose just started to bleed and I did have to be careful once I got it stopped not to aggravate it or it would start up all over again.

It has been really dry here in the midwest, but the other symptoms were like flu and in a few days we were better. No more nose bleeds either.

I did think it was pretty odd at the time and more so now.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Anyone notice any patterns of "persistent contrails" or "chemtrails" in their skies lately?

Regardless, thanks for the Heads-up, I may have to put my hankerchief to use.

Ever notice how when you're in public, you're rarely the first person to notice your nose bleeding?

MK
PS- If the nosebleeds continue, off and on, for 2 weeks, see a doctor.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My suggestion would be chemtrails. Have you noticed exceptional activity in your skies lately?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join