It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Ufologists-Lets clean the closet of any skeletons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ian "I'm not interested in UFOs" Ridpath...Right Ian, as you're not interested why don't you just shut the hell up about them then? Intellectually as dishonest as they come, his arrogance is is in direct inverse proportion to his actual knowledge of the subject. Quite willing to insult anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of his own professed expertise, astronomy, by making ridiculous claims about Venus being 30 degrees above the horizon at 2 am in late October over the UK. A master of the use of rhetological fallacies, whilst accusing others of exactly the same tactics.

Brad Steiger could be overly sensational and had a tendency to accept things as "fact" too easily then again, they were more innocent times all round so for me, essentially a straight bat with a penchant for high "whibble factor"

Von Daniken might well have spouted an ocean of Bovine effluence at times however, he did actually expose the fakery going on in the world of archaeology and how much of what passed for "fact" was absolute and utter rubbish based wholly on little genuine research and a completely biased western view of world history.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A lot of excellent points on obvious hoaxsters in this thread. It leaves me with a question though. Who are considered the ufologists with any merit?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

check first page second post

<< 3  4  5   >>

join