It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu , Facts and Variables.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
To start this off i'll go ahead and be the first to call myself nuts and crazy because I myself have always had intense deja vu ever since I can remember. I'm 24 about to be 25 in July and in the past 2 years alone the intensity and rate of each deja vu experience has increased dramatically. I'm not the only one it seems. I've yet to meet anyone who can describe this for what it is like myself but i've noticed alot of other people going through similar situations. To start lets examine the facts and measure some variables here.

Déjà vu (French pronunciation: [deʒa vy] ( listen), literally "already seen") is the feeling of certainty that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are unclear and were perhaps imagined. The term was coined by a French psychic researcher, Émile Boirac (1851–1917) in his book L'Avenir des sciences psychiques ("The Future of Psychic Sciences"), which expanded upon an essay he wrote while an undergraduate. The experience of déjà vu is usually accompanied by a compelling sense of familiarity, and also a sense of "eeriness", "strangeness", "weirdness", or what Sigmund Freud calls "the uncanny". The "previous" experience is most frequently attributed to a dream, although in some cases there is a firm sense that the experience has genuinely happened in the past.[1]

Fact #1 Almost every instance of deja vu i've every had myself can be attributed to a dream i've had and remembered upon waking even if only for a moment before it slipped off into the void between awake and asleep to be recalled at a later date. The only exception to this is that I would have deja vu almost instantly upon trying K2. DO NOT EXPERIMENT WITH THIS COMPOUND as it is known to give people what i've coined "The Thriller" in which some people (usually sheeple in my opinion) go into a Demi Moore type freak out and panic attack which will resemble a dancing zombie straight outta the Micheal Jackson video. Why K2 has this effect on normal people and not myself or others like myself is still a variable i'm testing but the problem with testing it is someone has to play guinea pig to the JWH compound and I don't like seeing it happen to people. The effects of the JWH compound are still speculated but it's my personal belief that it stimulates your Pineal Gland similar to the effects of the God Helmet which is where my next fact comes in.

Fact #2 Deja Vu and various other psychic phenomena comes from stimulation of the Pineal Gland, don't believe me, then make me a liar and find out yourself.

Fact #3 The influx of recent reports of increased deja vu has only just started happening in the past 2 years, and in almost every instance the people in general including myself have always been able to see the future even as a child.

Now for the variables as Facts in this field are slim pickings. But there are alot of variables still to be figured out.

Variable #1 People like myself who experience the deja vu can remember dreams, go full lucid, and even astral project if they wanted to. Problem is that is that it took me 23 years to figure this out, i'm sure there's more talented individuals who've already figured this out and probably mastered this.

Variable #2 The age group of us who experience this phenomena are usually those born in the year 1987 or after. Now this is not the case with everyone but the majority of us can attest to being in the same age group. Coincidence or not? Hard to tell.

Variable #3 Changing an event from deja vu. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS, as it is still a variable but i've noticed with myself and what i change there is an EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE to the event. Say for instance that you have deja vu and see yourself about to get into a car accident, slowing your speed and preventing this will cause the same wreck minus you and insert random person into that event, now while your saying h*ll yea dude i cheated death, that may be the case but you've doomed someone else to a fate that was your own and Fate hates a cheater.

Variable #4 The spoken word and the written word. For all the would be prophets out there trying to exploit this gift be careful what you wish for. If you have deja vu and say what is going to happen right before it happens, it usually happens because even in the dream you had you may or may not have said something about it but the spoken word is almost like a lock on the event provided you don't directly influence the actions of someone involved in your vision which would cause it to change. The Written word, if you've have deja vu and try writing it down when you know you didn't write the event down when you dreamt it or written down something about someone in your vision/dream that can directly influence the event will immediately cause the event to change or more specifically a new timeline is born. And almost 9 times out of 10 the event you've seen will be the exact opposite now for better or for worse. Careful what you write down, for me whenever I see something I don't like I write it down and things change, not a controlled changed but there is definitely a change.

Variable #5 Ways to induce deja vu. The best and surefire method i've tried and tested is routine and breaking of a routine. I myself play xbox regularly so in my dreams I see myself usually playing xbox before w/e event i'm going to dream of. The event usually plays out after breaking w/e routine i'm in. Another way to induce deja vu is whatever you're doing right before going to sleep, try and remember it as long as you can until you pass out, does you no good since its not going to help you in the present but change the future and you alter the past, and making that a routine means future you will do it to, see where i'm going with this? Routine and Recollection.

Now for alot of the simps and sheeple reading this , this will all seem to be complete and utter rubbish, but for those who have been struggling with this ability and wonder why they see the things they see and wonder if they're going completely crazy, you're not alone out there and there's people like me trying to study this gift and make the most of it. Believe me there'e more i'd like to add to this subject but for this thread alone I want to keep it as simple as possible even though this is a very complicated subject so if you have questions feel free to msg me, i'll be more than glad to help. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO WIN THE LOTTO OR USE THIS GIFT FOR ANYTHING SIMILAR, there is a universal law out there governed by karma whether you believe in it or not, you will pay the price for taking the easy road , may not be today , may not be tomorrow, but should you try and rig the lotto then you'll get what you deserve at the end of your sinful spending bro.

edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I've read that deja vu comes from a glitch in the matrix we call reality. Where by one's soul (before entering a new body) chooses their next life to enter. So in doing this the soul in a way previews the life before entering it. After it has chosen the soul, forgets the destiny so the soul can emotionally experience it. Deja vu is the glitch when u see things before they happen or know what's coming because you have really have seen it before... I know it's a weird concept maybe that's why if you try to change it your playing with destiny. Do you have free will with this concept?? who knows... but sometimes I wonder if u have free will when you think of two people running into each on the street now... never met before heading towards where they are going and they collide with each other... so how many variables would they need to make this happen??

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
well this must be a glitch then, my name is anthony leon, feel free to msg me on facebook for proof, but those who know me will tell you i'm the real deal, and these are msg's sent between me and my sister on the 13th, deja vu this! now make no mistake, things change and things also get fuzzy during a prediction, but this is by no means random, i knew there would be an earthquake, the one in question hasn't happened yet, the 9.0 is gonna rock whatever city it hits, but the part about chile, how the f**k did i know!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I've just turned 40, and while I cannot say I've had a lot of precog type events that I can recall, I can specifically say that I've managed to use the instant before an event to predict an outcome.

For example, many years ago a friend and I were walking through the city when we cam across a pile of playing cards scattered all over the mall. As my friend bent down to pick one up, I instantly called out "8 of clubs." and he stopped frozen as he looked at it, then turned it towards me... 8 of clubs... out of an entire deck, with missing cards, it just appeared to me.

I had absolutely no control over it.

Another, was when purchasing a can of kola beer from a vending machine when I was a kid. I had the idea of passiona, for no reason at all... instead of kola beer, I got passiona. It was enough to make me realise there is something different. But not enough to change the way I lived.

Plenty of small things have happened for me that I'd call deja vu - sometimes I feel as though spirit guides (which I read about many years ago and believed were true) help me out.

I have had numerous lucid dreams, plenty of hypnagogic states where I am certain I am in the presence of 'others' - but I do put this down to my mind, but worth noting - and am positive I have managed to astral travel once. None of which bares any importance to others, but in light of the topic are nonetheless relevant.

No one else I know has felt any connection or had anything of note in regards to deja vu / precog events. But then I've always felt out of synch with the world.

Irony, as a kid I was raised a christian. Every time I'd read the bible something bad would happen. Perhaps thje spirit guides watching me are dark in nature..

I have never had any deja vu where I've been in a position to control it. But after the shenzhen earthquakes, I don't wish ill events on others anymore

S&F !

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

no no no bro thats where it all starts, that instant before the event, with a little practice and alot of frustration and the possibility of going off the deep end , that tiny window of deja vu increases second by second, minute by minute till you get a larger window of precog , thats how it started for me, and i know thats how it starts for everyone, even at 40 you can get it down, just follow the steps of routine and breaking routine, it'll work trust me

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Starred & flagged! This is a very interesting thread.

I too have noticed an unusual increase in the frequency of deja vu incidents during the past year, and have noticed that when I do have it, it seems to last somewhat longer than it used to.

I was also born in 1987. I turn 25 on June the 14th.

I have more to add but I'll have to do that later as I don't have much time right now. I look forward to reading more of your posts

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Interesting topic.
I am over 40 yrs, but I can relate about my childhood, around the age of 12 - 14. The first time it occurred I experienced a strong emotion and percieved events happening in the moment around me as something I had seen already. But I was also able to barely remember when I had seen them, and it was not in a dream. It was from waking reality, from some time like a year or two prior. I had thought about the event occurring, and then it did.

These types of short events occurred a few times more where I was able to remember when a had thought about the same event before. The deja vu events themselves only lasted a few seconds, and comprised of a series of actions and/or looking at specific items/people around myself.

Then, as I was alone one night after swimming at the local pool, in the change room where it was very quiet, I was thinkning about these events, and was then overwhelmed with feelings and thoughts that I would experince myself here again and that it would be under certain conditons, (which I now have since forgotten). I thought about it, then I put those thoughts right out of my mind and carried on.

About a year later, sure enough, the event as I thought it out happened, and as it happened I was amazed, scared. It actually freaked me out at that age. But I tried i again, this time more deliberately, I thought out some situation, and had to really feel it in my chest or throughout my whole body (hard to explain that feeling) and then to quickly forget about it.

Well that one occurred some time later. Again I was shocked. I tried this a few times more over the course of a couple of years. And then I stopped because I became to frightened by the experiences. I was afraid that I might have a thought that I would die or something terrible, and have it come true. So I made a concious effort to stop, and haven't done them since.

But as this relates to the topic of deja-vu and what it could mean, from my experiences, I felt in some sort of control of my deja-vu. I wold like to hear if anyone elase has been able to do someting similar and their experiences with it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by passit

yea some of the events i see end up being either a day, week , month or a year out, always in those increments though, weird stuff though

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

yeah, its about a year on overage that deja vu occurred for myself. My other point is that I don't believe deja vu is about memory. I mean, it feels like you have been somewhere before, but really I think there's more to the phenomenon than memory. I don't have a credible theory to propose on it, maybe someone else does. You mentioned about astral projecting and then having deja vu about that? was that correct? if so, where do you project to?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by passit

i've only done it once and remembered everything about it, and i didn't make it far, got out of the house and floated for a bit then when i looked in the window and seen what i look like it gave me a surprise that sent me right back, your real body looks like a van gogh painting when you're out of it. thats all i remember.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Within the past year, especially after my little sister's suicide, I've had a lot of these experiences. At times, they can cause me to become incredibly anxious to where I'll start crying.
And it feels weird, because things.. feel close to the end. Like, when you're in a movie, and you can tell it's almost over without ANY initial reasoning.
I'm not unhappy? Grateful for life, I love it, and I'm not very "depressed".

I'm going out on a limb here, but maybe I'm predicting my own suicide; you were talking about trying to directly cause the event to happen, and it not happening.
But I feel whenever I'm as happy as I can be, swaying away from all negativity in my life, these things happen involuntarily, and I can't control myself from doing what I "feel" needs to be done.

I don't know.

Nonetheless, my experiences are not limited to this by any means.
It just seems to be the largest, most frequently occurring.

I've predicted to my now-ex-girlfriend numerous events. Minuscule things, sure. But they were obvious, and she knew they were, as well.
The "Deja Vu" feeling I've become very familiar with, and it's almost like it's becoming a basic instinct.
My emotions cause inaccuracies in the predictions, but when you spoke of "karma" I kind of assembled the pieces; this is the reason my "Deja Vu" is becoming so negatively strong.

Destiny is destiny.
I'll not be interfering any longer.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Rathyas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

nice thread. Id star and flag it if i could, but im on the ol mobile.
I get deja vu frequently. I have managed to drag it out to a few minutes at a time and its unbelievable. when i get deja vu i try to just roll with the flow, but i cant make it last long enough. Any tips to help??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JarredAus

yes, start talking about what you see when you see it, and try to think really hard on what is supposed to happen next, just thinking it and letting it roll won't really open that window, you gotta act on it, just be careful not to write things down, things change that way in more unpredictable ways than you can imagine. i wrote i predicted a big quake on the 20th cause i seen a few events on the news in my dream surrounding an eclipse this year, turns out that italy gets a little shaken up but i don't remember that at all in my dream, if anything i think i was seeing the june 4th eclipse in my dream, but thats a lunar eclipse and i remember watching the news during the day time so idk .

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Fact one is very conclusive, i too have experimented and i can tell you it was not pretty whatsoever. I had seizure and was convinced i was being choked by a demon, saw and felt this. In complete honesty, it was like the most horrid pain i have ever been exposed to. It had felt like my entire arm was being ripped off. Like someone had grabbed and pulled, but with superhuman strength. I also believe that this is due to the Pineal being cut off by a chemical in the compound itself. Friends of mine, have had similar experiences and just seeing it made me cringe at the thought of being under its influence again.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Also, ive been wondering for quite sometime...how do I artificially or indirectly stimulate the Pineal Gland by my own means.

Ive been on a higher level of stimulation before because after a a 2 hour session of meditating i would find myself seeing different vibrational beings. The problem at hand here is that ive lost the ability, along with a few others

And no its not cool, I came to appreciate the abilities that ive trained myself to use very decently over the last three years, and use them to understand more and more about the world and myself. Im no expert, but as of recent i read that smoking cigarettes can affect this...but ive been smoking for the last 5 years. Not after these abilities were gained, which was around 3 years ago. I do not know how to fix this.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've always had cases of deja vu, and I can also remember some parts of dreams (I'm always "floating" above the scene, when the dreams turn out to be real...I just never know which ones are going to happen, so most go out of my mind)... that do come true.
Lately the deja vu has been so intense (at least 3 sessions a day), which makes me think of what my Subconcious mind, higher power, spirit guide, whatever you want to call it, is trying to prepare me for... the weird thing is, when i get deja vu, the activities i'm doing seem so insignificant, including a homework discussion with my son, yet some are shocking (almost getting run off the road, then deja vu hit)..... For the record I was born pre 1987 in 1979, however, I'm a July baby, like you....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is some very very interesting information, and I myself experience Deja vu or the knowing of certain things in my life before they happen. I've had several times where I was like I've seen/experienced this before.
I'm going to practice my lucid dreaming and astral projection more often now, especially because I could do it so easily as a kid. Lately I've had like 2 lucid dreams in the past couple of months which is good for me. My reaction times aren't as good as they were then, so it's hard for me to realize I'm dreaming when I do.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i myself would like to try astral a bit more, but i had a dream which will eventually probably turn out to be deja vu of me doing so and forcing myself out of all of this, not just this plane but the next one, and can't get back once you're there. maybe that was just a really detailed and creepy dream but i'd rather not risk it

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Nevermind. Apparently deja vu has been debunked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

old, they've also suggested that deja vu is one eye seeing faster than the other in ways , but since neither explaination covers how people accurately predict what happens next when they shouldn't know i'm still unimpressed, and the Pineal Gland also directly induces deja vu, the whole brain is a giant mystery we've yet to uncover.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join