It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone want out of ET-UFO Disclosure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I want 2 things out of disclosure

1. The truth regardless of what it is. Though I highly doubt that we are alone in the universe. Why would the Governments go through great length to cover up nothing? So basically, confirmation of my belief that we are not alone. After witnessing 3 UFOs, I just want to confirm to myself and others that it was real.

2 Too meet or at least view an alien close up. I've always had a deep interest in reading about the many supposed Alien types out there. Specifically, Pleiadans and Reptilians. So learning about the Aliens first hand would be greatly rewarding.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
What humans are always after =D

technology and knowledge.

but what most important thing is the universe is life,
and thats what the aliens are after.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Its time for these beings to show themselves to the entire world! I am tired of the GAMES!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
For many years, I harked "disclosure, disclosure!" But now I am at a place where I am indifferent to it. I have my theories of what the phenomenon is and what it represents. But that's beside the point. So to get a feel for where people are at, why do you want disclosure?

Is it simply for Governments to cough up the truth regarding the phenomenon?

Is it because you think ETs are our saviors?

Is it because you just want to show all the skeptics in your family that you were right all along?

These are just examples, but I'm sure ya'll will have good answers...what's the motive behind wanting ET-UFO disclosure?

in a nut shell (HELP)
forget that respones

I think the truth is most inportant for mankind
edit on 22/9/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I want them to come out and tell the truth. Are they hiding this because our planet is in trouble and know they can't control the panicked masses? Is this why the government are building secret bunkers? If aliens have warned them we are going to become extinct then I believe we have the right to defend ourselves and do everything we can to survive.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I want to know if the government has a program to create schizophrenia using some kind of system they've built, which allows them to scare the pants off people initially, then becomes a mind control operation. I believe they do have such technology and is a major reason why disclosure is not happening. If it was leaked to the world that major powers had Voice of losers technology, (they blasphemously call it Voice of God technology) and people thought it was just microphones or computers hooked up to a beam from space, which is i suspect partially true, but they don't use microphones, i can tell, it's more of some form of the brain or something, perhaps telepathy of some kind.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Maybe, Just Maybe the mystery is better than the truth.....
How would we as a species handle being told that we are just ET's experiment and he's finished with us, and what would happen if ET decided that we are running wild in his petri dish and he would like to incinerate this particular culture.....

The idea of a soft and cuddly Alien is our defence mechanism to what might be our worst nightmare, but hey,
If ET wants to wipe us out, he's got a 6 billion person problem on his hands...I wont be lying down any time soon..

So Grey boy, bring it on.....if you render our missile's and defense systems unopperable, well, we'll just have to go all Marquis of Queensbury on yo ass....

edit on 15-10-2012 by Stevie777 because: missed the letter S...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would like honesty from the Government but i think it's too late now because the lies have gone on long enough, and they don't know how to get out of it.
I would like to see the look on these sceptics faces because it would be a kick in the teeth for them but i suppose the hardened sceptic would even then deny it was happening.
On a personal note, I, and my dad (Who is dead now) both had the same dream on the same night about fleets of UFO's hovering in the sky, and they were so bright it look just like daylight. We both compared notes on the dream, and we felt that there was no threat.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If the wrong people get their hands on the technology they have, this world will definetely not be better. Humans are selfish pigs and will be corrupted by the power of these alien technologies.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
If the wrong people get their hands on the technology they have, this world will definetely not be better. Humans are selfish pigs and will be corrupted by the power of these alien technologies.

I couldn't have put it better myself, unfortunately so, there are those that is power mad but who is to say they haven't already got it?.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Well, if the disclosure is aliens visiting us in flying saucers . . . then I would want to learn the science and engineering behind their technology. Then I'd want to join Space Command to get off this rock and start exploring the galaxy. Hopefully it wouldn't be a "To Serve Man" situation (although it could go the other way - cook your alien with Shake-N-Grey).

Otherwise, disclosure wouldn't change much. Still have to go to work everyday. Still have a set of crummy cable tv channels. Perhaps there could be some benefit over time, if the aliens could help us with clean energy technology and medical treatment.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I would love to know because i think we have a right to know if there is other life visiting us.Also i think if they are then people just people like me and you but they call themselves the government are allowed to keep this information hidden away should come forward and tell. I have always had an interest in ufology and would love it if they were visiting us. If they are and the government knows about them,maybe they have some of there technology and could put it in to good use to help the earth from pollution.The only problem is if the government did know they probably wouldnt say because the economy would collapse as we rely on oil fossil fuels and it is what makes them the billions of dollars every year.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join