It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone want out of ET-UFO Disclosure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by chrismicha77
As unique and special as it would be to be alone in the universe, I don't want to be. I think it would give me closure and hope for something better if 'they' arrive.

You do know that there are nearly 7 billion other people on this planet, as well as a number of very intelligent animal species, don't you? You're not "alone" by a longshot. Why not try reaching out and communicating with more of them?

"Alone" as a species on this big rock called Earth.

What's the difference?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
I would love for disclosure to happen but I honestly can't see it. It would cripple religions worldwide (not that it would bother me) but for instance we have people in the middle east who are killing themselves for their "God" just imagine how would they react if they found out they were being lied to their whole lives?

I would disagree with that...well keeping in mind that I am "religious" or labelled as such because I am a Christian, I think much of the Christian community would embrace an alien disclosure. In fact, the Vatican has come out to say they are our space brothers and they would baptize them etc etc.

I don't align with Roman Catholicism and more specifically the Papacy, because I actually think they are extremely sinister (Satanic organization), but I believe the deception does run deep.

Secondly, the Bible does prophesy a one world religious system (a deception under the guise of world peace)...what would bring all religions together? ETs.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Quite simply, I just want to KNOW. I just want to know we are not alone.
That is it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great

That is it.

well...i want to ask though...why do you hope that we aren't alone? I'm just curious.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

...what's the motive behind wanting ET-UFO disclosure?

I want one of these from the disclosure...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I want video footage of an alien world and the beings who inhabit it. This won't happen until we have intergalactic cooperation and earthbound disclosure...........oh well back Star Trek.

Come to think of it should that be intragalactic !

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun

Originally posted by Alexander the Great

That is it.

well...i want to ask though...why do you hope that we aren't alone? I'm just curious. [/quote\]

You know, I never thought of it. It was just one of my big questions, Are we alone?
It was almost above, how are we here? ( forget about why, you make your own why)
It would answer a life long question I had always asked myself while staring at the night sky.
I'm sure others feel the same.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Virtual reality
Thats all I want out of ET disclosure...
Granted, we don't need ET for that, but I figure they probably will help progress a fully immersive experience.

Alternatively, the perfect way to distract the masses is giving them virtual reality to play around in and endless gaming worlds for them to focus on verses this world
(hint hint...listening Illuminati?...give me my personal matrix for my friends and I to control and code and you can have this world..just sayin...and remember to feed my body).

Otherwise...just technological progress and some new histories to study up on (I want to learn about the pleadian medieval era...did their swords look like ours? Did they ride some alien looking birdhorse into battle, etc)

But ya...whomever gives us proper full VR is aces in my book. Alien or corporation..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Disclosure doesn't have anything to do with religion,they will probably find some support of alien life in the Bible,or the Koran if they have to,or add it if that's what it takes.But when you say religion what do you mean?Christianity,Islam,Buddhism,Judaism,because if you haven't been indoctrinated in all of them you can't generalize them all.I'm gonna be the devils advocate here but what has religion personally done to you?I'm really neutral when it comes to religion,but unless you are a woman in an Islam country what harm has ever religion caused to you?And what the # it has to do with aliens?
I beleive that we have been alone for a while,and we will remain alone for some time in the future,and if we ever even meet them we won't even recognize them.Anyone read "Roadside Picnic", "Odyssey 2001" Lovecraft,you know what I mean.What you should do is take a deep hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves from where this desire for the friendly grays ala Paul the space brotherhood,saviors from above bull# comes from,and who has fed that to your pretty little head.
You think they are cute,cuddly and fluffy?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What, you want a list? Do I believe intelligent entities not from "here" are doing gymnastics in our atmosphere (think beyond zip codes)? Yes. Do I think we have a clue as to what is going on? Well, perhaps in a very limited way. Do we have "absolute control" over Earths airspace and territory? Um... No. Not exactly. My great hope for all the UFO's doing there thing in Earths airspace, do us all a favor huh? Want to give us advanced technology, wisdom, trinkets or beads? I would love to accept them, and welcome you as our guest. (We do parties well by the way)

But the thing I would really wish for is if you want to "indulge yourself" in our airspace or physically interact with Earth will you please do me ONE favor? File a f****** flight plan...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I'm bored and would like to mix things up a bit!!! But I fear that the population would freak so it is "easier" for the government to keep these things a secret.

But really...beam me up, take me away, I'm tierd of working and paying bills....wouldn't mind zombies either...but I think that's another thread.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
give me my personal matrix for my friends and I to control and code and you can have this world..just sayin...and remember to feed my body

Ha..I am right there with you! Plug me in and give me a feeding tube!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would like a hot Reptilian Girl Friend.(Haven't had much luck with the human kind.)
I would like to be part of something bigger than just ourselves and our little planet.
I would like Free energy for everyone.
I would like medical advances so I can have corrected vision and not have to wear glasses or get any more laser eye surgeries.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I really want a better Ruben sandwich technology. I just cant see how we can, with our current level of technology, infuse more yummieness. Clearly we need help from outside this world

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hope i caught the spirit of this thread

Ok here goes

I want to be like commander shepard Having a ship of my own and a guy like joker to pilot it and of course Miranda

Not a girl like Miranda,Miranda herself

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
I actually have money bet on disclosure in 2012.
Seriously,
I got 16/1 with my bookmaker.
C'mon the greys!

hahahaha! that booky will take a piece of anything by the sounds of it.. im in!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Disclosure doesn't have anything to do with religion,they will probably find some support of alien life in the Bible,or the Koran if they have to,or add it if that's what it takes.But when you say religion what do you mean?Christianity,Islam,Buddhism,Judaism,because if you haven't been indoctrinated in all of them you can't generalize them all.I'm gonna be the devils advocate here but what has religion personally done to you?I'm really neutral when it comes to religion,but unless you are a woman in an Islam country what harm has ever religion caused to you?And what the # it has to do with aliens?
I beleive that we have been alone for a while,and we will remain alone for some time in the future,and if we ever even meet them we won't even recognize them.Anyone read "Roadside Picnic", "Odyssey 2001" Lovecraft,you know what I mean.What you should do is take a deep hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves from where this desire for the friendly grays ala Paul the space brotherhood,saviors from above bull# comes from,and who has fed that to your pretty little head.
You think they are cute,cuddly and fluffy?

For some reason many people seem to think that the official discovery of aliens would somehow make people stop believing in God and render religion moot. I'm not really sure where this idea comes from or why people feel that is the case. How would the existence of other life in the cosmos indicate there is no God? Is God somehow big enough to create the universe but not big enough to seed it with life anywhere but earth? Seems rather silly to me. I think it would be comical to see the reactions from this crowd if aliens actually landed and it turned out they believed in God too

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I would ask them to turn this Telepathic Link Off. I would like for them to show themselves to everyone..even if just for one day! So many humans have been discredited and made a fool of for even talking about this issue. So many lives have been affected by this issue. It would be nice to see all the humans that have tortured me to be taken by them for a few hours and see how they like it. I think they will show themselves, but I dont think they will land.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
What humans are always after =D

technology and knowledge.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Migah

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun

Originally posted by NullVoid
I dont want disclosure
I dont need disclosure
I want actions, the abductions must stop.
in other words "Hey you, come down"

Ever heard of CE4 research? Might be a missing piece to the puzzle...although you may not like the proposed solution for the phenomenon.

as soon as i realised that they were writing GOD, JESUS CHRIST etc. in caps, i closed the site instantly. thats pathetic to say the least. not opening that site EVER again

Strange but weird, I'm not a Christian and with religion thinking, the conclusion points to - Jin and Army of Satan.
On non religious thinking...its the usual case.

I'm curious, any people from other religion abducted ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join