It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel as Popular as North Korea According to BBC Poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Haaretz reported yesterday that,

“Israel, Iran, Pakistan and North Korea

were ranked most negatively by 24,000 people surveyed in an annual BBC poll.”

It would appear that in spite of the extensive Hasbara campaign and the Jewish lobby buying every morally lax living politician, people of the world increasingly see Israel for what it is.

Yeah no better than Iran or North Korea

Yet...

Nobody in this thread has said a damn thing about North Korea, Pakistan or Gasp...cough cough cough 'Iran' but, because the article spins it as such all those who have any sort of gripe against the state of Israel will now come crawling out from under their rocks and take a swing at them.

Let's try a distasteful experiment. Considering that the story clearly states that Israel were ranked as negatively as the rest let's see how some of the comments thus far in this thread would sound if we were to replace one low ranked country with another...

I'm sure many of you will balk...

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by FailedProphet

How DARE you place North Korea and Iran in the same sentence ! What an GROSS INSULT to the North Koreans !!!!!!!

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by RATSOYFY37

fact: Iran kills children

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I am glad that people are not being dazzled by the Iranian propaganda machine to the extent of blinding them to the truth. Those who think everything bad said about Iran is islamaphobic will be along shortly, if they haven't been around yet. I completely agree with this assessment...It has my stamp of approval, lol, for what that is worth.

Originally posted by Razziazoid
Good. This gives me hope.

It's about time people see Iran for what it really is, a warmongering collection of people meddling in everything they can get their hands on.

I can't wait for the butthurt response from Muslims crying out "Islamaphobia" until our ears bleed.

Originally posted by Viking9019
This doesn't surprise me one bit.Irans behaviour and attitude is that of a child.

Originally posted by MysterX
I don't believe it.

North Korea is far more popular than Iran surely?

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by FailedProphet

There are a few people that fall for Iran`s propaganda, but they are easy to find.

Any Flat Earth convention will be where to look..

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
If the world knew the REAL Iran, North Korea those DEVILS would surely not exist any more.

...especially if the RUSSIAN and CHINESE people knew them for what they are...

Originally posted by Magnum007
It's about time...

now to show the rest of the world the truth about the psychopathic state of Iran

Doesn't look so pretty now does it?
Take note. What does this say about your objectivity?

Not much at all.

Keep slinging.

PEACE

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If the world knew the REAL Israel, those DEVILS would surely not exist any more. ...especially if the AMERICAN people knew them for what they are...

Sure tell who the neo cons are in the thread.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Polls are complete bull crap..

It doesn't matter what this poll says
or any other pole, people are going
to believe what they want and the people
doing the POLL will get the RESULTS that
they want. Does this prove a damn thing except
were seeing the HEIL HITLER crowd coming
out of the woodwork showing their ainti-jewish
hate? All that is going on here.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

LIE ! Wasn't Hamas democratically elected ?

Yeah if you call an Iranian puppet regime a democracy.

This is a thread for nazi's

Zeig Heil.
edit on 19-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Hell they should just shave their hair off and get that swatiska tatto and act like the skin heads they are.

White power!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

LIE ! Wasn't Hamas democratically elected ?

Yeah if you call an Iranian puppet regime a democracy.

This is a thread for nazi's

Zeig Heil.

yes but its ok for Iran to have a puppet regime and wars by proxy......

not the same to those who claim the same about Israel and the US

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Seen a lot of anti Israel threads on this site over the years they are a dime a dozen and worth as much.

Second.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"Haaretz reported yesterday that, Israel, Iran, Pakistan and North Korea were ranked most negatively by 24,000 people surveyed in an annual BBC poll.”

Haaretz, an Israeli news source that we see mega propoganda from every day... lmao. it's funny to see they have admitted themselves to the list, they must be trying to soften the impact of the human global awakening, waking up to the fact that Israel has been deceiving and f*cking the world for over the last 60 years.

Of course Israel will add Iran to their little fraudulent poll, the real statts are as followed:

The most hated nation on earth now days is: Israel

The awakening is happening, and I hope that the world will finally unite and crush this terrible evil parasite before it destroys not only us, but our planet too.

Stay strong my brothers & sisters, the time is coming.
edit on 19-5-2012 by thinks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
It's about time...

now to show the rest of the world the truth about the psychopathic state of Usrael

The 381-page report, based on roughly 200 face-to-face interviews with defectors who survived the camps, is a significant step for a South Korean government that has long remained quiet about the human rights abuses of its neighbor.

The political prison camps - known in the North as "Totally Controlled Zones" - and reformation camps, for less serious offenders, together underpin the system of surveillance and punishment that the ruling Kim family has used for decades to snuff out dissent and threats to its power. North Korea officially denies the existence of such camps, but the city-sized boundaries are visible by satellite imagery, and independent human rights reports suggest that between 150,000 and 200,000 are confined within them.

After a year of interviews, the commission published defectors' accounts almost verbatim. Defectors describe both their own experiences and the things they witnessed. One tells of a female guard who took glee in beating prisoners with lumber. One tells of a 19-year-old who was executed by a 21-year-old guard, brains blown up so "severely that the face was unrecognizable." Another describes specific torture methods, including what prisoners describe as the "Flying Jet," the "Motorcycle," and "Pumping." While receiving such torture, detainees, during mealtime, were given spoons with the narrow tips removed, making it harder for them to swallow the utensils and commit suicide.

At Yodok, perpetually famished prisoners sometimes performed Olympic-style games, ordered as amusement for agents from the so-called "integrity department." Those agents, according to Jeong's testimony, sent prisoners on 2.5-mile downhill races to retrieve corn cakes at the bottom. "Many prisoners fell off the cliff while hustling and jostling on the way," the report says, "and the integrity department agents considered this as a spectacle or entertainment." At Yodok, laborers who failed to meet work quotas saw their meager food rations cut in half, a cycle that led to starvation because the less they ate, the weaker they got, and the poorer they became at work.

Report chronicles North Korea abuses

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Foreign Policy's might need to change for Israel,but really,as popular as NK ? Laughable.

Sorry.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So the BBC had another soft drink challenge regarding geopolitical politics? Let me guess Pepsi is better than Coca Cola? Or the other way around? I usually tend to take the findings of these polls with a grain of salt. Most of them rely solely on knee-jerk responses to certain questions, and the poll taker usually gets the general responses they are looking for. They can focus on certain groups, people who adhere to a certain set of moral or religious beliefs, work in a particular industry, and so on and so forth. Not very difficult to get a response one is looking for if you ask the right people?

Not much thought is put into filling in a bubble on a piece of paper regarding an opinion or answering a person's question on the street. For me personally, taking polls is about as much fun as watching paint dry. I don't like taking them, and often times I just breeze through them without a thought in the world. They don't necessarily mean anything as far I am concerned. That is just me though.

By all means, believe the findings from this recent poll. I know I won't, because society is constantly evolving and changing. We live in the 1 minute news cycle, and people change their minds like others change their under garments. On another note, I have seen only Israel being singled-out as a result of the conclusions made by this poll? What about the other nations like Pakistan, North Korea, and Iran? Let me guess they are utopian paradises with streets paved in gold, and have rivers full of milk and honey?
Carry on folks . . .

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Loooolllll

Honestly I view Israel as worse than North Korea.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"Opinion polls measure the public's satisfaction with its ignorance."
- Anon

"People will believe anything on the internet."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Need I say more?"
-beezzer

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic
Loooolllll

Honestly I view Israel as worse than North Korea.

Why is that?

BTW,why is it funny ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

You are wrong,china seems to be holding the title/deed/lease
on the United States.,not Israel.

edit on 19-5-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join