It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

who is Moranae? is there any empirical evidence to support these claims at all? you know Collier best maybe he knows something? even if its the basics of how it works, he should have a basic understanding of it, considering he believes this 'Moranae' character..

from what i understand.. a watt is kg.m^2/s^3, solar radiation is measured in kW/m^2 so solar radiation is something like kg/s^3

but gravity is m/s^2.... i dont see the relationship? whats missing? multiply them? kg.m/s^5?? never heard of it divide them? kg/m.s also never heard of it.. correct my maths a bit but what am i missing?

im pretty sure Phobos is tidally locked to mars.. we know enough of Phobos to know thats its orbital period is 7hrs 39.2mins and its orbitally radius is decreasing 20m every 100years or about 20cm per year.. so we know its orbit is decreasing 20cm per year.. but we still cant figure out its tidally locked?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
yes yes i know how gravity works.. i even know that a planets rotation should reduce gravity of the planets but this reduction is neglible.

No, you don't even know that a planets rotation should reduce gravity of the planets.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I've talked to a lot of people. Everyone just thinks we went to the moon no matter what you say. I have a theory on it. Like say your a kid and your parent constantly is teaching you some lie. You grow up with that lie. Then later as an adult you start to realize that everything points toward the fact that what your parent told you was a lie. Even still you'll have a hard to breaking away from that brainwashing and recognizing that it was a lie. This is typical with cults.

So most everyone learned about the moon landings as kids. So it's the exact same thing. It's sort of a core value of society. Kinda one of the linch pins. If you remove that then it's start to unravel everything. So a lot of people don't want to believe that there could be anything else that what they hear from main stream media. And they've been so brainwashed that even if you show them evidence like this movie which clearly shows it was a hoax, most still won't believe. It's too much of a mental leap.

It really has nothing to do with evidence at this point. It has more to do with psychological deprogramming.

##snip## you don't know whether astronauts landed on the Moon or not. Like i said on Page 38,
on Page 35 and Page 36 i posted a question for 'Phage' abou this in 'reply posted on 14-7-2012 @ 03:27 AM by Anunaki10' were i confronted 'Phage' about it were i said >>did you notice from about 2:53 into that clip were an astronaut jump up and when he landed on his feet there seems to be a "Wire" attached to his right leg just above his foot, and that "Wire" seems to go parallel to the ground like a straihgt "line"... Are you suggesting that this video you posted really are astronauts training somewhere in a Hangar in some US Air Force Base, before the REAL Apollo Moon missions?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

who is Moranae?

Go back and read "reply posted on 18-8-2012 @ 07:05 AM by Anunaki10, it states Moranae, Alex Collier's now primary contact, because as Alex has said Vassaeus has transcended to the next dimension of life, Moranae is the commander of a different Andromeda Council flagged biosphere where Alex has visited.

is there any empirical evidence to support these claims at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com... "reply posted on 8-7-2012 @ 06:01 PM by Anunaki10", from about 1:40:00 into this

1996 Moon and Mars lecture, Alex Collier also mentioned that 'Moranae' told him that by the year of 2000 New York city will not be there, it will be "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed", the Powers that be already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering", an act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash", he said.
Back in 1996 Alex Collier mentioned the events about New York city as mentioned above that would occor in the year of 2000, but 911 took place in 2001, one year later, and yes, it looks like that 'Moranae' allegedly told Alex Collier that New York will be gone in 2000, but New York is still there today, so apparently only a certain area of New York was turned to "Ash", the "smoke" from the Twin Towers after the planes hit these towers and explosives strategically placed on each floor that brought those towers down.

Alex Collier confirm that the Astronauts walked on the Moon and witnessed "weird stuff" and UFOs. So it's not only the Russians who confirm that the astronauts witnessed UFOs on the Moon.

you know Collier best maybe he knows something? even if its the basics of how it works, he should have a basic understanding of it, considering he believes this 'Moranae' character..

Collier don't necessarily have to have a basic understanding of it just because he get info from "someone" else.

im pretty sure Phobos is tidally locked to mars..

Nope, you're not sure whether Phobos is tidally locked to Mars or not tidally locked to Mars.

we know enough of Phobos to know thats its orbital period is 7hrs 39.2mins and its orbitally radius is decreasing 20m every 100years or about 20cm per year..

You don't know that..

so we know its orbit is decreasing 20cm per year..

You don't know that, ##SNIPPED##, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars to place mirrors on the surface of Phobos. You don't know whether Phobos is going to impact Mars or not impact Mars. And no, you don't know whether the orbit is decreasing 20cm per year. The reason why NASA scientists are able to measure the distance between Earth and Moon is that the Astronauts placed mirrors on the Moon's surface. So no, you're wrong, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars...
edit on Sat Aug 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

yes yes i know how gravity works.. i even know that a planets rotation should reduce gravity of the planets but this reduction is neglible.

No, you don't even know that a planets rotation should reduce gravity of the planets.

yes i do.. but the reduction is insignificant..

rotation might be able to reduce it in places but it would be nearly insignificant.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and from your link:

Apparently, it is not the rotation of planets that creates gravity, but some aspect of solar radiation
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

your mate, Collier, is implying that he believed once that a planets rotation creates gravity.. implying a planets rotation should increase gravity but NOT reduce it!! so he was wrong before he even realised that its some aspect of solar radiation that creates gravity.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

ok i watched from 1.38 to 1.45.. and he provided no empirical evidence at all that solar radiation creates gravity.

prediction have a funny way of working.. for eg. i predict that someone in new york will get sick tomorrow..

Collier don't necessarily have to have a basic understanding of it just because he get info from "someone" else.

so he doesnt try to understand how solar radiation creates gravity he just takes it on faith? a friend of a friend told you so..

You don't know that, ##SNIPPED##, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars to place mirrors on the surface of Phobos. You don't know whether Phobos is going to impact Mars or not impact Mars. And no, you don't know whether the orbit is decreasing 20cm per year. The reason why NASA scientists are able to measure the distance between Earth and Moon is that the Astronauts placed mirrors on the Moon's surface. So no, you're wrong, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars....

soooo.. than, what makes what Collier says is correct?? what gives Collier more authority than every astronomist/scientist expert in the world? is it because his friend heard from his friend via telepathy from some "credible alien" source?

i also heard from my friend who says his friend who is a seance and is talking to "aliens" that moranae and collier are bogus.. now you have to believe me too.

sorry but you are going to need alot more evidence than "my friend said so".

wheres the proof that solar radiation creates gravity? you know Collier so well as to know what he is thinking, please enlighten us.. surely he has hinted on how it works.. surely he would have been curious..

also.. can i ask why andromeda is even remotely concerned with us? and where are these telepathic contactees? are they here on earth or somewhere else?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

yes i do..

No you don't..

your mate,

Collier is not my mate

Collier, is implying that he believed once that a planets rotation creates gravity..

Nope, he is not implying that.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

ok i watched from 1.38 to 1.45.. and he provided no empirical evidence at all that solar radiation creates gravity.

Did he say he was going to show any evidence of it? No, he did not. He just said what 'Moranae' reportedly "told" him.

prediction have a funny way of working..

You don't know about prediction..

for eg. i predict that someone in new york will get sick tomorrow..

No you didn't..

so he doesnt try to understand how solar radiation creates gravity he just takes it on faith?

He claim to get info from 'Moranae', so you have to ask him that question, not me.

soooo.. than, what makes what Collier says is correct??

I never said Collier claim that NASA scientists are able to measure the distance between Earth and Moon after the astronauts placed the mirrors.

Are you playing your so-called "Dungeons and Dragons" kid game with that question? In that case i suggest you to go some place else, kid, i think you're wasting your precious time here...

I just said that the reason why NASA scientists are able to measure the distance between Earth and Moon is that the Astronauts placed mirrors on the Moon's surface. So no, you're wrong, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars...
edit on 25-8-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Did he say he was going to show any evidence of it? No, he did not. He just said what 'Moranae' reportedly "told" him.

you posted that video and asked me to look at around the 1.40 mark when i asked you for empirical evidence that solar radiation creates gravity.. so where is it than?

You don't know about prediction..

on whose authority? yours? and i suppose you gave your authority that Collier can make better predictions than Nostradamus? Baba Vanga? Jesus? and myself

No you didn't..

oh yes i did..

He claim to get info from 'Moranae', so you have to ask him that question, not me.

he "claims" now? so now even you are unsure of his contacts.. yet you still believe in every word he says? all im saying is that you know him so well that you know what he means when he doesnt say something, so you should know him well enough to somehow explain how solar radiation can create gravity.. if you believe solar radiation creates gravity also.. than explain it to me, who knows maybe you can "open my eyes"

I never said Collier claim that NASA scientists are able to measure the distance between Earth and Moon after the astronauts placed the mirrors, i don't think you are taking this thread seriously, i suggest you to go some place else and play your so-called "Dungeons and Dragons" kid game, kid, you're wasting your time here...
I just said that the reason why NASA scientists are able to measure the distance between Earth and Moon is that the Astronauts placed mirrors on the Moon's surface. So no, you're wrong, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars...

since you only took a snippet of my questions

You don't know that, ##SNIPPED##, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars to place mirrors on the surface of Phobos. You don't know whether Phobos is going to impact Mars or not impact Mars. And no, you don't know whether the orbit is decreasing 20cm per year. The reason why NASA scientists are able to measure the distance between Earth and Moon is that the Astronauts placed mirrors on the Moon's surface. So no, you're wrong, NASA never sent astronauts to Phobos and Mars....

NASA have been studying our solar system for a long time and have been learning alot.. scientist have been studying gravity even longer, astronomers have been studying the stars longer still..

yet along comes Collier saying he heard from his friend via telepathy that everyone is wrong and he is correct, so what gives him more authority than the rest of the world apart from the 300 or so others who are also allegedly in contact with this andromeda council.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

so where is it than?

on whose authority?

I never mentioned authority, i just said you don't know about prediction.

yes i did..

No you didn't..

he "claims" now?

I never said now

so now even you are unsure of his contacts..

I never said whether if i'm unsure of his contacts, but you seem to be sooo unsure yourself...

than explain it to me, who knows maybe you can "open my eyes"

Oh that's right, you're of course not able to open your own eyes
I tell you what, i suggest you to contact Collier himself and let him explain it to you...

NASA have been studying our solar system for a long time and have been learning alot..

Obviously not enough yet, for example Iapetus has been imaged multiple times from moderate distances by the Cassini orbiter. However, its great distance from Saturn makes close observation difficult.

scientist have been studying gravity even longer, astronomers have been studying the stars longer still..

Unfortunately for you, you don't know how much other civilizations know about astronomy and for how long. Even Michio Kaku
says that the scientists of the Earth don't know enough yet.

According to Pleiadian contactee Billy Meier, there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy. Billy Meier claim he got these informations from his Pleiadian friends

From about 00:40:00 into this interview Billy Meier explain about the over 40 million different kind of human looking alien races.

To your info, the native american indians claim to be in contact with Pleiadians among other "star races" they claim to be in contact with, and of course the indians have their own native indian names for these "star races".
According to the Cherokee indians the descendants of Pleiadians and Earth beings are called the Red nations of North America. Their story tells of Pleidian star people comming to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with the original Earth inhabitants, and having children that carried the beginnings of higher consiousness.

The Pleiadians reportedly travel in a "Split Second" between the wast distances in space, for example from the Pleiades to this starsystem at a distance of about 420 light years, or much larger distances. Billy Meier claim to have been invited aboard a Pleiadian mothership and travel to another galaxy in a "Split Second".
(During the above conference Alex Collier also explain that the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, he says there is going to be aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island, Alex Collier says he's been told it's huge, he also says he's been told that the Russians already know it's there, he says they have photographed it and exployed it in many submarines, and underwater structures near Okinawa have already been filmed/photographed by divers)

Also Andromedans reportedly travel wast distances in space
in a "Split Second" for example from one end of the galaxy to the other end of the galaxy, or from galaxy to another galaxy, and yes, still in a "Split Second".

And yes, it's possible that other civilizations may have great knowledge in astronomy.

yet along comes Collier saying he heard from his friend via telepathy that everyone is wrong and he is correct, so what gives him more authority than the rest of the world apart from the 300 or so others who are also allegedly in contact with this andromeda council.

What make you think it gives him more authority? I tell you what, you could try contact Collier and ask him what gives him more authority, i think you should do that

edit on 25-8-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We were on the moon with permission. It took a bit of inticing though.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

so than why did you post that video? i asked if there was evidence that solar radiation created gravity and that video was your response.. i never asked about him predicting 9/11 so why did you even bring that up?

i asked about solar radiation and how it creates gravity.

I never mentioned authority, i just said you don't know about prediction.

so than why did you mention Collier's predictions? and why do you believe his predictions are more accurate than anyone elses?

No you didn't..

I never said now

I never said whether if i'm unsure of his contacts, but you seem to be sooo unsure yourself...

ok than, do you believe Collier and what he says?

Oh that's right, you're of course not able to open your own eyes I tell you what, i suggest you to contact Collier himself and let him explain it to you...

not to far out thing like solar radiation creates gravity.. that i need help with, at the very least on where to look.. got an email?? i found nothing on the andromeda council website

Obviously not enough yet, for example Iapetus has been imaged multiple times from moderate distances by the Cassini orbiter. However, its great distance from Saturn makes close observation difficult.

difficult does not mean impossible.. Phobos is much closer to us, and much closer to mars, so is it difficult for close observations?

Unfortunately for you, you don't know how much other civilizations know about astronomy and for how long. Even Michio Kaku

you are right we dont know much, but we know what we know today after several centuries of observations.. and along comes Collier with his solar radiation creates gravity claim and bam.. we have to believe him and throw away all our understanding of maths science and technologies because one man claims to speak to someone telepathically...

say where are these andromedan council members? are they on earth or somewhere else? how many members are there? why do they assign 5 members per contact? if my maths is right than there should be billions and billions of members.. or are we special?

According to Pleiadian contactee Billy Meier, there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy...........

ok that has nothing to do with anything i asked, and is getting off-topic.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Your empirical proof is this video made in 1996 of Alex Collier giving a talk about alien structures on the Moon and Mars? You direct us to about 1:40:00 for this proof? This is what I heard at 1:40:33 to 1:40:52:

Now ladies and gentlemen there's a lot of energies coming. There are a lot of Earth changes that are coming. I can tell you this beyond a shadow of a doubt, absolute proof positive, inside of myself because I've been shown it. In eight years Southern California will be eight islands. That's it. It's all going to be water except for those mountain tops.

Excuse me, I just had to pick myself up off the floor because I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Let's see, this talk was given In 1996. His "eight years from now" would be 2004. I don't recall any earth quake, asteroid, comet, super valcano, Emperial Death Star, or any other catastrophe occurring which caused California to sink into the ocean. Last I recall, it's all still there.

He also says:

New York city by the year two thousand, will not be there, it will be ash. It will be sacrificed. It's going to be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision. Sacrificed, it'll be a sacrifice. An offering. Those souls that live there, their energy's going to be an offering.

He was emphatic that the entire city was going to be leveled to ash. That the entire city was going to be sacrificed. Sounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically. The world says if you are going to prophesy, things you say must come true. I see no proof that any of Alex's, nor Morinae's prophesies have come true. And your example of the Twin Tower attack is a loooooong stretch to make any connection. It was a year late and was not the entire city of New York.

I'm sorry, but if this is the kind of proof you have of how gravity works, you have swallowed this bafoonery hook, line, and sinker. Take a look at this website, Truth Control, where they expose Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran: Click Here

Sorry, Anunaki10, you lost this argument.
edit on 8/25/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Wow, 1920's hollywood special effects. I wonder what they could do by the 70's? oh ya.... Star Trek!
edit on 20-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Try to sell Star Trek as real. They may have tried to do better than that but finally had to agree it wasn't working and simply went with the Plan B, cheap sketch but with less questions to answer.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earp111
We were on the moon with permission. It took a bit of inticing though.

www.abovetopsecret.com... And not only Alex Collier confirm that those astronauts witnessed weird stuff and UFOs on the Moon, other sources also confirm it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

and why do you believe his predictions are more accurate than anyone elses?

Are you falsely accusing me for claiming that i think his predictions are more accurate than other predictions?
You do...
Ah, let me guess, you already forgot what i posted on Page 42 "reply posted on 18-8-2012 @ 07:05 AM by Anunaki10" where i said employees of the Embassy of Equador in Peru claim they were visited by "Pleiadian" Galactic Commander called Banyú, and they claim that Banyú gave some predictions, like for example an Earthquake that would occor in the near future somewhere in South-America, and one of the Employees claimed in a TV interview that all predicitons as given by Banyú came through including the Earthquake that killed several thousands of people somewhere in South-America.
But, it is not all predictions that come through, there are many other predictions that never came through, there is for example Alex Collier who in the 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture claimed that California would be turned into several small islands in the year of 2004, but it never happened, California is still there. Like this native indian says

>>We were told we would see America come and go

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Are you falsely accusing me for claiming that i think his predictions are more accurate than other predictions?

im actually accusing you of believing Collier's word more than any other expert regarding science astronomy maths etc.. solar radiation creates gravity... he said it, you believe him.

i'll say it again, predictions have a funny way of working.. introducing, Paul the Octopus i guess now you must worship the octopus too?

>We were told we would see America come and go

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

im actually accusing you of believing Collier's word more than any other expert regarding science astronomy maths etc.. solar radiation creates gravity...

Thanks for admitting you are falsely accusing me for believing every word said by Collier. Like i said on Page 42 "reply posted on 18-8-2012 @ 07:05 AM by Anunaki10" there is a good chance that Alex Collier could be wrong what "Moranae" reportedly 'told' him, or maybe both Alex Collier and "Moranae" could be wrong about the Moons. Employees of the Embassy of Equador in Peru claim they were visited by "Pleiadian" Galactic Commander called Banyú, and they claim that Banyú gave some predictions, like for example an Earthquake that would occor in the near future somewhere in South-America, and one of the Employees claimed in a TV interview that all predicitons as given by Banyú came through including the Earthquake that killed several thousands of people somewhere in South-America.
But, it is not all predictions that come through, there are many other predictions that never came through, there is for example Alex Collier who in the 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture claimed that California would be turned into several small islands in the year of 2004, but it never happened in 2004.

So you see, there is no reason for me to believe that California is turned into several small islands in 2004, when it didn't happen in 2004, and like i previously said, California did not turn into several small islands, yet.

www.public.asu.edu...

Through the memories and experiences of a man named Nainoa, Wesselman comes to know this future world in which the high tech modern Western civilization as we know it has disappeared and the survivors of humanity have reverted to hunter-gather and simple agricultural lifestyle.

The book called "Spirit Walker: Messages from the future" by Hank Wesselman is a book that describe a dude from the real world who reportedly experienced the future were some part of the United States disappeared under the water, and when he "experienced" sailing in a boat from Hawaii to the mainland (former United States), he claim to have witnessed several small islands (former California) during his journey to the mainland.

So question is, if California is going to be turned into several small islands in the future as described in that "Spirit Walker: Messages from the future" book, then when will this happen? Alex Collier claim that the Andromedans showed to him that California will turn into several small islands, but it did not happen in 2004 as Alex Collier said, but when will this happen then? Good question...

he said it, you believe him.

He said that something would happen to New York, and yes, 911 did happen... What's the matter, are you afraid to admit that 911 did happen? Let me guess, YOU ARE TOO AFRAID to admit that!

i guess now you must worship other people or animals?

I never worship anyone. But i assume you still worship science fiction movie characters and cartoon characters!

thats like saying in the future a meteoroid will strike earth..

Geez, you don't even know what you're saying... Here's a correction for you, he did NOT say a meteoroid will strike the Earth... He said >>We were told we would see America come and go>he "claims" now?>Collier said that now

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join